Four Teachers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People reshuffled warily to keep an eye on the disabled vampire and the breach it made. Those fucking things verged on indestructible. Shots bought you time, but the gutshot was the only thing that did the job efficiently. Vampires still had fucking stomachs, no matter how it worked or what they did with 'em. It took forever, but you shot them in the gut and they starved. That simple.

Darryl continued the story, as they all needed the distraction.

THE THIRD TEACHER

"So this chick Lauren comes over and we're hanging out for the second time ever. Met her at a city hall thing I worked once. We're sitting on the couch and talking and sipping brandy because she's fancy. She went out on some kind of a social function thing that evening, all dressed up. Left early, you know something's up when she dropped by. She was teaching at a catholic academy of some kind, fancy as fuck, expensive, classy. She's got the embroidered Archdiocese shrug on over her dress and a giant crucifix around her neck, and shiny expensive nylons on that cost more than my shoes I left by the front door. She's pleasant though enjoying my cheap swill and things are going okay and I'm thinking I'm way underdressed for her. Then my fucking cat ruined the moment before I could."

"What happened?" asked the Kid.

"So the fucking cat keeps trying to check her out, except Lauren's got nice clothes on and it wouldn't do to get cat hair all over it, so she's gently trying to push the cat away. Problem is all cats are drawn toward that kind of shit. She's being nice because it's not her cat, but I know how my cat needs a firmer hand. So last time the woman plucks a white hair off her pantyhose by pinching and letting it snap back, which by the way is sexy as fuck, I give the cat a stronger hint and push her away a few times. The cat figures out how this works right away, waits for her moment and then fucking jumps on the coffee table and springs up on top of the fireplace mantle, knocking Lauren's drink down along the way."

"So I apologize and get a paper towel and start cleaning the spill right in front of her when she spreads her legs open and she's wearing crotchless pantyhose and crotchless panties under her dress. Her pussy lips right in front of me, and she's not like smiling or anything, just a serious face pretending this isn't happening. I'm like, holy shit, did she want me to see that? She did, right? I'm still not sure about it."

"Anyhow, my fucking cat is up on the mantle and she's walking through some fragile crystal glasses and the cat goes 'hey, fuck you', and knocks one of them down with her paw. I'm like mortified here. I'm seeing pussy in front and one behind is causing havoc so I get up and take a step toward the kitchen to get a broom and the cat misinterprets my intention and almost makes that flying powerup sound from super mario, spring-leaps again off the mantle and runs off, knocking another glass in the process. That fucking glass breaks hard and a big shard drops right in front of my foot and I step on it, cursing like a motherfucker."

"I hobble over to the kitchen and come back with a broom, when I notice my sock is red, I'm bleeding right through it. So I apologize profusely, this is chaos and the moment is ruined and I take my sock off because I'm hurt and I leave blood stains on the floor despite trying to favor the foot. Cat's howling, she's all like 'meow that was your fucking fault, meow' and I can see the case for that. What I really wanna do is pick up the cat and soothe her, tell her it wasn't her fault, but I'm paralyzed instead. I've embarrassed myself and came off all trashy to this fancy woman."

"Before I can think to say a proper apology, she gets up and pulls two things out of her purse, a riding crop and a leash. I'm astounded. She puts the leash on herself and hands it to me along with the riding crop, and then drops to her knees and unzips me. I'm barefooted on the one bleeding foot here, a few smeared blood puddles on the floor around me and yet she's starting to suck me off anyway. She's not saying anything, just blowing me hands free. Her hands are on my hips and she's got this huge rock on her ringfinger and it's as if she's showing it off along with how good she can suck cock. Suddenly, holy shit, she swallows my whole dick. Fucking thing snags halfway in as she's blowing me then one time it just pops past the chokepoint right into her throat, and she's taking it. Deep throating, fucking pro move. That snag catches every time and she just powers right through it. In. Out. My foot hurts and I'm standing there holding a broom and the crop in one hand, trying to ease the weight off the foot but I can't stop her, no fucking way, not right now. My other hand has this leash of hers, so I start pulling it gently and then pulling it harder trying to hint to take this elsewhere, and yet she doesn't yield. Harder I pull, harder she just pulls against the leash. She's getting off on being choked and it's infectuous, I have to remember to let her breathe but you can tell she's getting more excited as I pull on the leash. She's just sacrificing her breath for my kicks and fucking her own throat with my cock."

"After five minutes of this she puts a condom that she brought over on my dick and leans back into the couch, spread-eagled. Her hands are holding onto the couch backrest and her legs are inviting. I drop the broom, hang onto the crop, still unsure what to do with it, lean into her carefully and just then I slip on my own goddam blood puddle, landing on top of her awkwardly. She kind of exhales air from the forceful impact, almost grunts, but puts up with it silently. I'm about to fuck her and am still embarrassing myself. I just wanna disappear, I'm dying here. She's got this look on her face like she's turned on by being disgusted. I stared at that face of disgust for half an hour while I plowed her. To this day I get a boner when a woman looks at me funny."

Darryl walked off to piss in a corner while the laughter died down. Most of the rabbit was now gone except the one piece he left atop his knife. The Kid was hungry but the thought of asking for another piece never entered his mind. He kept thinking about that canned corn.

THE FOURTH TEACHER

"Years go by and I go out to my old friend's funeral, right? They fly his body in from the fucking desert somewhere. Haven't seen him in ten years now and I'm like the only friend he had left, no family. And they land all bodies in this little shit-town in Delaware. Fucking depressing. I get there too early in the day and eat lunch at a fucking Chili's. My part is just like signing a fucking piece of paper, then next day I get to escort the body to Arlington. But the paperwork part is done and I walk off early, try to find a starbucks but the map lies and after twenty minutes I discover it's inside a Target store."

The Kid nodded in respect.

"The funeral dragged me few hundred miles off course, now I'm in a shitty store, and into melancholy land so I'm reliving some memories. How did it get like this? And I email my old college professor that was an hour away, now twenty years later. She's sixty something now. We stayed in touch every other year over fucking historical research of paperclips and shit like that. Fucking complicated topic, you wouldn't believe it. My booklearning wasn't that great but this was something I was interested in. It requires advanced metallurgy for paperclips to exist. That's why they appeared when they did, advancements elsewhere allowed it to exist. Anyhow I reach out but all I'm saying is 'hey' and conveying that I'm near the college town."

"Sixty?" the Kid asked.

"Kid, age means nothing, alright? Don't knock it until you've tried it," Darryl reassured. The Kid still shook his head in disbelief. At his age, sixty sounded farther away than he could imagine.

"Anyhow, she goes off in a few polite tangents with her questions and is so surprised I'm nearby, and starts asking about grabbing coffee or dinner and I remember years of what I construed as slow burn flirting I could never be sure about, and I just fucking lose my mind and burn that bridge down right there and then, fuck it, my dead friend reminded me life is short. Not like I'll ever see my old professor again anyway. So I reply back telling her she should shave her pussy and dress up slutty for me, thigh highs and a short skirt."

The guys laughed. Scratching noises at the door intensified in response.

"Seriously, out of nowhere you just propositioned just like that?" someone asked while laughing.

Darryl laughed, "Yeah. You know what's not funny? She fucking did it. She went silent for a few hours and then replied back with a picture of it nice and shaved and apologized for not being able to drive far in the dark so I'd have to come out to her, but her razor went out and did her bidding."

That same laughing guy got caught off guard, "Holy shit, are you for real?"

"Yeah. Next thing you know, she's telling me how she went home over her lunch break and changed, and then went back to teaching class. Started telling me how she felt hot that her students didn't know she had no panties under her skirt."

"So I get to her place later that evening and she leads me to the second floor by my hand. She gets on her knees and unzips me like she's done it before and starts sucking me off, and for the fuck of me I can't realize how I'm so close. She's got these sexy boots on, short argyle skirt, all sexy. It's the anticipation that got me so close or maybe she's that eager, something. Or good at it. Or it's the hotness of being blown by your college professor. Within a minute I gotta stop her, so I pull and push her to bend over the bed and then I'm just like 'what the fuck now' because she almost made me cum. Can't stick it in, gotta cool off a little. And everything she wore was just so hot, thigh highs man. Garter belt. Young women don't wear those. So in desperation I try to pull her panties down and discover she hasn't got any on, right I should've remembered, so then I just stare some more. At the last moment I decide to just stick my tongue right in her ass."

People around the fire laughed.

"No, seriously. That fucking disarms her. Her knees go weak and her legs look like jelly and she just surrenders. She has condoms nearby but like the tongue in her ass fucking did it. Now she's alright with me just sticking my cock right in her. She sweeps the condoms off the bed like almost angrily, 'you shouldn't have done that, now I'm your whore' and just starts saying fucked up shit like 'fuck me until I scream.'"

Darryl laughed in recollection, but not mockingly.

"So I keep eating her ass, it's so hot. It's nasty. She's beautiful and the thing is, she wore all those slutty clothes while teaching her class earlier. That's just wild. Can you imagine seeing that in a classroom and wondering what's underneath and discovering it's nasty lingerie and basically the outfit she's gonna get fucked in?"

"It gets a little distracting. She's now using all these fancy old fashioned phrases, an afternoon delight, whatever. Flowery shit. Things out of time. Talking about 'loving to feel that magical organ grow in her mouth.' I'm starting to regret pulling my cock out of her mouth, she won't shut up."

"So I put my hands right on her hips and rise up and line up, and I try to put it in but her pussy's dry. Takes me a few moments of rubbing it in but then it gets started, I slip in, and holy shit, she's the best fuck I've ever had right from the start. Like just the right amount of squishy, like she was built for it. I start slamming into her slowly and it feels like there's no end to how far I can stick it in, man, unbelievable. Every time I think I've bottomed out, I just know I can push in another inch and her body will just squish and take it, fucking wild."

"Anyhow, so I fuck her for a good ten minutes and she's tired of being bent over like that, kind of a stress position, so she lays flat on the bed and I get on top, and it feels about as good. It's just that I can't see her sexy outfit easily now, so my excitement is just a tiny bit reduced. She senses that. Next thing you know, she reaches over to the side table and opens a drawer and pulls out ropes. Ropes, man! Not silk ribbons, not twine. Real fucking thick ropes. She's asking me to tie her up, so I do. Every fucking knot just feels little hotter than the previous, it's getting me excited."

"Finally, she's all like, 'Remember that final grade I gave you? I downgraded you down to a C just because I felt like it." And I'm thinking like, are you for fucking real, she's just playing, right. But no, she's talking how I was a shitty student, and I'd never amount to anything. She's taunting me, what am I gonna do about it? Am I gonna be a pussy and report it to the dean? It's too late now. My grades are fucked. I can't prove it, she says. Then she just fucking can't take it anymore - I'm too thick to get it - and hints a bit more directly, 'what are you gonna do about it?' My brain churns a little bit, I was already fucking her, what does she want? And then it hits me, right there, in the ass. The ass. That's where she wants it.'"

"Slow start, but she got so wet earlier that I'm thinking I won't need lube. I start rubbing it into what I think is her butthole, but it's not right. Unfamiliar body. Still, I'm in the neighborhood and she starts moaning loudly and I start using her voice as a sonar. Closer I get to sticking it in, she guides me with her squealing. Finally the head pops in and she goes right back to talking nasty. She's like, 'do you really have the balls to punish your whore professor?' and then explains how she was practicing with eggplants, and I'm like, holy shit she's like dirtier than I ever imagined. She wants a massive dong right in her asshole tearing it up, she's done with flowery talk and is down to nasty land, 'fuck my asshole', 'fuck my ass', egging me on to fuck her harder...she's all like 'you deserved a high B but I just wanted to hurt you, I fucking did it just because I could.'"

Darryl continued, "that was the weirdest assfuck ever. She was trying to make me angry, Jekyll and Hyde kind of transition. For a moment I thought about leaving her tied up and leaving but some days I'm a gentleman. So we cuddle for a few minutes after I unload. She gets weird again, calls me a 'good egg', and I'm like what the fuck is that, but I don't really care to find out because her mood's flipped again. She got her rocks off too and it's kicking in. Soon, I fucking bail out of there. It was weirding me out a little at how easily she agreed to dress up like a whore for me out of the blue."

Darryl chewed a piece of his rabbit, finally satisfied at how it came out. "A guy should work for it a little harder, you know what I'm saying?"

"Days go by and she freaks the fuck out." Suddenly this story didn't sound so funny.

"She accused me of being unclean just out of the blue. I'm like, what the fuck lady. Is there a visible problem, a symptom? No. But she's accusing me of not using condoms. I'm like, what the fuck, she's the one who threw them off the bed, that wasn't me. Week later she writes all these crying notes, saying how humiliating it was to go to a clinic to get checked out. Described in detail how she was crying while they took samples."

"I'm like, this bitch is going to make trouble for me. My life is flashing before my eyes."

"Then all of a sudden the storm is over, weather calmed down and she's like 'it all came back negative'... but threatens me, if it shows up I'll be hearing from her. And then later she freaks the fuck out some more, writing in all caps, 'did you just want to bag an old bitch for kicks????' and I swear to god I shut my phone down for a week and didn't touch it."

The Kid whistled.

"Anyhow Kid, the lesson is, sometimes you gotta stick your dick in crazy," Darryl grinned.

12