All Comments on 'Four Years After'

by Soazoldman

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Short and sweet

Typos here and there do not take away from a decent plot full of sex and intimacy. Perhaps next time proofread and add depth to your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

This is a great story with lots of potential for many more parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
lol

They can't have normal sex lives but hey they can get naked and talk about sex with their mom. Sure. You needed a page or two of development before jumping into the complete opposite of people who are sexually dysfunctional. Worst story development ever.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Up yours Dad!

It's a story people. Sure, in real life they may have gone to their graves still very dysfunctional, but that wouldn't have made good reading. At least it was strip poker and not Truth or Dare Mom had them play. If I never read another T and D story with the people being over 18, it won't be too soon. That's a game for 12 year olds. End of rant...

Anyway, the story rolled along nicely and was easy to read and enjoy. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Wait a minute. This guy gets to make love to his sister and mom and has the greatest time. He spends time learning to have sex and make the two people he loves the most have orgasm after orgasm. He completes his mother and sister. But, he is going after a girl that may be or not be any good? I would have stayed with the two women that love me and helped me through a tough time in my life. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

An interesting tale, but it needed a little more character development. A lot can change in four years, but the reader should be able to see a natural progression. This felt like a jump for the story's sake, not for the characters. There were a few typos, too, but nothing too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Poker

Obviously you are not a poker player. You say they are playing Texas Holdem but describe the play as 5-card Draw... Details like that sometimes destroy the realism vibe of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF?

This story went beyond the boundaries of suspension of disbelief. The lack of character development combined with multiyear time jumps makes the behavior of the characters very jarring. The mom in particular comes off like a psychopath that doesn't have any business meddling in the love lives of her kids given her own history.

The daughter saying their dad fucked them over is especially vile when you stop to consider that severe emotional distress, such as learning that your wife of presumably at least sixteen years is having an affair with your neighbor, can actually result in problems getting it up, and that his guilt over not being able to perform is why he killed himself, meaning that his death is actually related to his wife's infidelity.

Work on things like character development, and stay away from serious topics like suicide. You don't know how to handle it properly.

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Good, But

I like this but would have preferred it to remain a family affair.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 4 years ago
Whew!

I really, really, really liked this one! Has me all spiced up!! Please keep writing, I loved it's!!

playtime999playtime999about 4 years ago
Heat

A lot of heat and loss of inhibition in a joyous way. nicely done!

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

Blaming their father was beyond tacky! He obviously loved his wife and couldn't handle her having a female lover. If she had loved him she could have shown him how to please her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Seriously?

This story was trash. Not realistic at all. Not even in a fantasy world. A couple of paragraphs in they're playing strip poker and having oral sex. 🙄

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Like the story a lot. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just average it was dad killed his self lets go to a cabin and have tons of incest (come on) just a 3!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Did not like it did not feel very real and you went from their cabin tryst to Eric having sex with Lisa!! What about his mother and sister???????? 2 stars!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So what happened to the sister?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoazoldman@Soazoldman
I really enjoyed writing these stories and reading those from others, Many of my stories are related to my own experiences. My favorite that I wrote is "Slipping." It is, as I commented on it, about a young woman I met years ago who was married to a man, wounded severely in Vi...