Four Years After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole washed me off and then I washed her. I really got off on rubbing her round butt. I couldn't control my erection. "Save that for Mom," my sister teased poking her finger at my cock.

Mom was in bed, still naked, sitting up watching a movie on TV. Nicole tried to distract her and keep her from noticing my raging hard cock while I slipped in bed under the sheets on the other side.

"What's the movie?" Nicole asked.

"Oh, just some romantic comedy I must have seen a dozen times," Mom replied. "I wasn't really paying attention."

"What were you thinking about?" I asked.

"How much I love both of you," Mom said.

"We know you do," Nicole told her. "What you did for Eric and me today was courageous," my sister added.

"What about you? What do you need to get over Dad," I asked compassionately.

"I got over you father a long time ago," Mom answered.

"Then, why haven't you moved on? Found someone new? Or got back together with Karen?" Nicole prodded.

"You were more important to me. And seeing both of you happy together tonight is all the satisfaction I need," Mom responded.

Nicole went to kiss Mom while I caressed her breasts. "We need to make you happy too," Nicole whispered to Mom. "You already have," Mom whispered back. "But even more so," Nicole responded and kissed Mom again.

I took each of Mom's soft breasts into my mouth, sucking them in until my mouth was full and lightly nibbling on her nipples. The way her body reacted told me she was enjoying the attention she was getting. Nicole slid down the bed pulling the sheets down with her. She separated Mom's legs and planted her face on Mom's pussy. Mom was cooing.

Nicole used her fingers and mouth to bring Mom to a couple of orgasms while I paid attention to mother's luscious breasts. After Mom's second orgasm, Nicole pulled away and I positioned myself between my mother's legs. I placed the tip of my cock on her slick wet opening. Without any effort I slid in my mother's hot sloppy cunt.

Mom felt very different than Nicole. It was like my cock was in a hot bath and flowed effortlessly in and out.

"Oh sweetie, your cock feels so good inside me," Mom murmured her pleasure. I reached with one hand and grabbed a hold of one of her tits and squeezed it like I needed to hold on to something.

"Oh sweetie, keep going," Mom cooed as I kept a steady persistent rhythm. Mom was enjoying the moment, not reaching for a climax, relishing in a long drawn out orgasmic pleasure.

All of a sudden I felt my orgasm about to take over me. It wasn't a buildup from the friction fucking my sister's tight pussy, it was a wave overcoming my whole body. My mother sensed it.

"Fill me up, please sweetie, fill your mother's hot pussy," Mom panted. I let go in stream after stream pouring out of my cock into her vessel.

I was physically drained as well. I collapsed in my mother's arms contented, feeling wonderful.

"Beautiful, amazingly beautiful," Nicole commented.

*****************

The bedroom was bright from the sunlight when I woke. I was alone in the bed, the sheets were ruffled. I walked out into the living room a little disoriented. Mom and Nicole were sitting on the couch, wearing bath robes, with a glass of white wine. It suddenly occurred to me I was naked. I was about to turn toward the other room to find a pair of shorts and a t-shirt when Nicole noticed me.

"Well sleepy, about time you got up," my sister teased.

"Isn't it a bit early to be drinking wine," I shot back.

"It's already afternoon," she informed me.

"Come sit down," Mom said gesturing me over to the couch.

"Let me put something on," I replied referring to my nakedness.

"You don't need to. We're comfortable going au naturelle," Mom said taking off her robe.

I sat down between my sister and my mother on the couch. Mom looked at me and gave me a light kiss. Nicole put her hand on my flaccid cock. I probably should have felt uncomfortable but I didn't.

"I guess we gave you quite a workout last night," Nicole said smiling. "You deserved to sleep in."

"How do you feel, sweetie?" Mom asked. "Are you alright with what we did yesterday?"

"It certainly was amazing and wonderful," I replied. My cock was beginning to grow in my sister's hand. I was getting aroused all over again at the sight of my beautiful mother and her fabulous breasts.

"I know society says it's taboo for mothers and sons and daughters to have sex," Mom began to explain. "But, we needed this as a family to break that Valentine's Day curse your father put on us. It was ruining our lives."

"I don't have any regrets Mom," I told her. "Nicole and I would have been trapped forever in self-doubt and despair," I explained.

"That's true Mom," Nicole added. "Dad really fucked all of us over killing himself on Valentine's Day and leaving you that disgusting card, blaming you for his impotence." My sister continued to stroke my cock lightly.

"Where do we go from here?" Mom asked openly. "What do the two of you want to make of this?"

"What do the three of us want to make of this," I corrected my mother.

"Let's just live our lives, whatever comes about for each of us we accept and respect each other and we know we will always have each other," Nicole concluded. "This weekend was supposed to be for the three of us, right?"

We all looked at each other and nodded.

"Who would have guessed I would enjoy sucking cock and eating pussy?" Nicole blurted out gleefully. She wrapped her lips around my stiff rod. Her warm mouth felt wonderful. I pulled my mother in close, squeezing her tip and sucking on her nipple.

We didn't leave the cabin the rest of the weekend. We fucked each other to exhaustion.

************

"Hey Eric," I heard a voice calling me as I walked across the campus mall. I turned around to see who it was. It was Lisa trying to catch up to me. Lisa and I dated in high school and now we were both at the university.

Lisa was pissed off at me when I called off our Valentine's Day date four years ago. When she learned the circumstances she tried to be compassionate toward me but I pushed her off. We were always friendly but I wouldn't let her get close to me though she always tried.

"Thanks for waiting up for me," Lisa said. "Gee, you were something else in the creative writing class. That was a beautiful story you told. I loved it," she said to me.

"Well, I, I thought it was a good perspective," I said to her somewhat embarrassed at her complimentary reaction to my story.

"It was good to see you like the old Eric I loved in high school," Lisa told me. "I don't know what happened but I am so happy for you. You seem so happy now."

"I feel much better now about myself," I confessed.

"Is it a girlfriend?"

"No, not really," I told her. "I just got over what happened four years ago with my Dad," I confided in her without going into the details as to how I got over it. "I put that all behind me for good."

"Wow, that's terrific. I don't think I could watch you stay in that depression forever. I really am happy for you," she said. "So, can we pick up where we left off four years ago?" Lisa asked coyly.

"Well Valentine's Day was last Friday so I don't think we can start with a Valentine's date," I joked.

"It wasn't cancelling the date that pissed me off, Eric. It was what I had worked myself up to for that date," she confessed.

"And what was that?" I asked.

Lisa pulled me in close like it was a secret she was about to share. "I was going to fuck you that night," she whispered in my ear.

I smiled at her. I wasn't afraid. I wanted to fuck her too. She picked up on my vibes.

"Really? I mean REALLY?" she screeched. "Come on, let's go. My roommate has already left for the weekend. We'll have the apartment all to ourselves."

"What about our three o'clock Chemistry class?" I reminded her.

"Screw the class. Let's make our own chemistry," she said grabbing my hand and practically dancing to all the way to her car.

As soon as the door to her apartment closed, Lisa wrapped her arms around me and gave me a passionate kiss. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths as she slowly dragged us, embraced, toward her bedroom.

She let go off me and pulled her top off quickly revealing her small firm perky breasts, the ones I loved to fondle as a teenager parked out in the desert in the back seat of the car. Lisa was in a hurry. She pulled off her pants quickly. I had barely removed my shirt when she went right to my belt buckle.

My cock sprung out when she pulled my pants to the floor. She touched it lovingly.

"Four years is a long time to wait to touch this beautiful cock again," she sighed. "I am so glad the wait is over." Lisa stroked me a few times before she took me in her mouth. When we were in high school we would make out and get into heavy petting. Only once before had she given me a blow job.

"I've been yearning for this big thick cock," she cooed.

Awkwardly I tried to remove my shoes and step out of my pants while Lisa was on her knees adoring my penis. Eventually I was successful. She gagged trying to take me in all the way to her throat.

"Let me taste that sweet pussy of your," I said picking up her petite body and placing her on the bed. I remembered the adolescent thrill of fingering her and sniffing my fingers, enjoying the aroma of her young sweet pussy. Now I was prepared to ravish her totally.

I spread her legs open, kissing her thighs to tease her. I ran my tongue up and down her slit occasionally penetrating. Like my mother taught me, I opened her up and licked her tiny clit eliciting a succession off oohs and ahhhs.

"Holy shit Eric. Where did you learn to do that?" she cried out as a continued to bring her to several orgasms. I wasn't going to answer her.

I bit each of her nipples gently which sent her into convulsions after her third orgasm. "Time you take my cock for a ride," I whispered in her ear. "You said you wanted to fuck me."

"Oh fuck," she moaned as she slowly lowered herself down, taking my cock into her tight pussy a little bit at a time. Once she had me all the way in, she amazed me the way she rode my cock with so much energy. She was riding me like a cowgirl on a bull. Her small framed body writhing and grinding her way to multiple orgasms.

I rolled her over and started pounding her with abandonment. Her small tits rocking back and forth with each of my thrusts. I could feel the energy building in me, ready to be unleashed in a fury of spunk.

"I'm ready to cum," I warned her panting.

"In me, in me," she cried out. "Holy Shit!" she screamed as I pumped my load in her.

I stayed in her as I rolled us over again, she rested on top of me as we calmed down from the exhilaration. Her head rested on my chest. I stroked her light brown hair.

"I never saw you with anyone so I was thinking you were still a virgin," Lisa said quietly still resting on me. "Guess I thought wrong. That was the most incredible fuck. You're obviously experienced."

"Not as much as you might think," I replied.

We laid there a little while longer enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies.

"We should get cleaned up and go out for dinner," I suggested.

"No fucking way," Lisa responded. "I have plenty of food here. We're not leaving this apartment for the whole weekend. We're not even getting dressed. I've waited too long for this so I want to drink it up, gulp it down and fuck you silly until you can't stand up anymore."

"I better let my mother know so she doesn't worry," I told Lisa and went into the living room to give my mother a call.

"Hi Mom," I spoke softly into the phone.

"Eric," Mom replied.

"I'm not going to be home this weekend," I informed her. "I'm spending the weekend with Lisa."

"Do I know Lisa?" my mother asked.

"She was the girl I dated in high school. The girl I was supposed to go out with on Valentine's Day."

"Oh yes, I remember her. She was so sweet and petite," Mom responded. "Treat her nice and remember everything your sister and I taught you."

"I will. And Mom, thank you. I love you"

"I love you too, sweetie."

The end.

12