Four's a Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Li Sha leaned in a bit and commented to me "I am enjoying your talking to me like this. I am, as you put it, a cum slut. I enjoy all those activities. At times. At other times it seems a bit crude. Tonight is not one of those times. Why don't we have you lay back and I bring you to climax. Then I will surprise our audience."

"Yes, I think that will be a good plan. I'm hard as a rock. I can't promise how long I will last this first time, but I will be ready for the final act." I felt her ease her hand away from my ass, withdrawing her finger smoothly. I rolled onto my stomach and stole a glance at the two men. They still stood as still as two statues, but their eyes were fixed on the table. And the naked man attended by the woman dressed in silk.

Li Sha placed a rolled towel under my head and I relaxed back onto the table. My cock was hard and pointed to the ceiling, awaiting attention. It did not have long to wait.

"Oh, I see you have gotten ahead of me! It would appear that you are ready for my finishing touch."

"Do you enjoy seeing that, Li Sha? Or is it more of a chore or duty? Just curious." I watched as she pulled her hair back and put a band around her black hair, making a wonderful ponytail that bounced and glistened when she moved her head.

"It is not a chore, to be sure. I always feel that we can hide many emotions, but the little soldier is not one to hide his emotions. Women can fake much of their excitement, but I have never known a man who could fake an erection or a climax. So I enjoy seeing your hard cock. It tells me I have your full attention."

I considered her words. They were quite true. "Speaking of full attention, I believe we have the complete focus from your uncle and cousin. I think they will enjoy the show..."

"Oh they will, and what will follow. But yes, I will remember to be sure to give them a good view. My plan is to excite you by hand, was there more you wanted? Remember, there will be dessert after you have savored this."

"I am fine with this attention. I enjoy being sucked by you as well, but let's save that for another time. I look forward to this first climax. It will allow me to last longer when I fill your wet pussy with my hard cock and hot cum."

"Mmmm. I like the sound of that. I hope to accommodate all you have to offer." Li Sha's hands had been lightly rubbing across my chest and belly and moved lower. One hand picked up a bottle of warmed oil and she drizzled a small amount on my abdomen and placed her hands in it, first one than the second. Smearing the liquid on them until they glistened.

"Now I must focus. I want to try a different technique, I have not used this professionally. It is the 'waterfall' technique. I will look forward to your evaluation." With that comment she lightly grasped the head of my cock and slid one hand down the shaft, immediately followed by the other hand following the same motion. This hand chasing hand motion continued as one continuous cascade of contact rolling down my cock from tip to balls.

"That feels amazing, Li Sha. Your touch is perfect. I don't believe I will last much longer with such attention." I noticed our audience moving slightly to get a better look. They looked equally fascinated and jealous. "Our friends seem to be enjoying the show, how about I invite them over to watch closer?"

"That is a good idea. I am glad you are enjoying this style. It works well for me also." Li Sha paused slightly and reversed the 'flow' of the waterfall, her hands beginning at the base and moving up the shaft to the tip. "Very nice, I see your dick is rewarding me with some extra lube. The precum helps the rubbing." She stated the obvious and continued the two handed stroking of my cock.

"Come closer fellas." I motioned with one hand to Joe and Moe. They looked a little taken aback at my gesture, but slowly moved forward watching the action taking place. I could just reach Li Sha's ass from my position so I reached out and cupped her round bottom. The silk felt smooth and the flesh that lay beneath the thin fabric was warm and smooth to my touch. The combination of her flesh, her touch and the two extra sets of eyes watching my cock be serviced brought me close to and then over the edge.

The feeling welled up from my loins, almost feeling like it came from my toes. I arched my back and felt the pulsing begin at the base of my cock. A long white rope of cum exited the tip, arching up and falling back to my belly. Li Sha slowed her stroke and timed her strokes in tune with each pulse. The process repeated itself five or six times, spewing the hot thick liquid onto my skin.

"That is a lot of cum. I hope you have saved some for me later." Li Sha placed a finger in the puddle of opaque liquid that cooled on my skin.

"Oh, I am sure it is replenishing itself as we speak. Mmmm. That touch tickles a bit - in a good way. Actually in the best way possible." The area below my waist seemed hyper sensitive and enjoyed every bit of the sensations.

Li Sha turned to the two attendants and issued an order. "I just told them to clean you up with a washcloth and towel while I wash my hands. I didn't tell them about their reward, yet. I will be right back." She exited the room and the two men approached the table where I lay.

I knew they couldn't understand me, but I decided to talk to them anyway. "Be gentle, guys. I'm still all tingly from her work. Did you enjoy the show? I bet you have no idea what lies in store for you. Or maybe you do." I stole a look at their loincloths and the cousin clearly was ready to go, his cock was stiff and peeked out as the cloth shifted while he walked. The uncle was uncut and seemed at least partly aroused. They moved to my side and began their chore, wiping up the white pool of spent jizz following the warm, wet cloth with a towel.

"Very nice, gents. Just don't expect the same service from me." I had risen to my elbows and saw Li Sha return to the room. "Welcome back. Ready for these two? I believe they are ready for you.

"Yes, the technique I used for you did not wear me out as much as some other, so I have plenty of energy for the two of them. They clearly enjoyed seeing you getting taken care of, so I doubt this will take long.". She giggled slightly and said something quietly in Chinese. "I just asked them if they might enjoy some of the same health treatment."

The nodding from the two men clearly indicated that they would enjoy that activity.

"Health treatment? Is that what the cool kids are calling it these days?" I watched as Li Sha came closer and oiled her hands, rubbing them together which made a deliciously sensual sound.

"In some Eastern countries a massage followed by sexual release is considered therapeutic. It relieves stress, anxiety and assorted ills."

"Not to mention feeling fantastic. Well, I will let you get to your task. And I will prepare myself to provide you with your own therapy. Will it excite you to be watched while you give your uncle and cousin handjobs?"

Sighs of satisfaction to the sound of flesh The two men looked back and forth to each other, at me and at Li Sha. She moved between them and went to her knees, sliding a hand up each man's legs until it reached the cloth covering. She reached under them and grasped the two cocks. Both men reached and raised the fabric and issued a sigh of approval.

She moved her hands back and forth on each of the hard rods and watched the men's faces. The uncle raised his head, closed his eyes and clearly relished the feel of her hand on his dick. The cousin looked down and watched each motion of the hand as it moved along his shaft to the head, circled it and moved back down.

This mesmerizing scene played out before me as I watched the clothed woman service the two naked men, rubbing their cocks. The sounds were equally enjoyable, from the quickening breathing and sighs of satisfaction along with that of oiled flesh being rubbed briskly.

First one, the cousins', then the uncles' cock began to twitch. Li Sha looked at each and grasped them firmly. A squirt of white erupted followed by one from the other side.. The cum fell to the floor as both men leaned slightly back, thrusting their spasming dicks forward letting more of their seed fall to the floor as Li Sha timed her strokes in unison with their spasms.

Both men finished their climax and bent slightly acknowledging the skill Li Sha had shown. The cousin grabbed a towel and bent to wipe the sticky residue from the floor and both men returned their loin cloths. What sounded like "Chi Chi" was said several times, which I took meant "thank you" or something similar.

Li Sha rose smoothly from her knees. "That certainly was nice. I find it amazing how often when I have two clients together that they arrive together. Although this was timed very close. It pleases me to provide such pleasure."

"You obviously enjoy that and you are quite skilled. But time for your own 'health delivery'. Any requests? What would you enjoy - along with an ample creampie? Want more dirty talk?" I held her hands as I stood from the table. "It is time for you to enjoy yourself a bit."

"Oh, thank you. I must tell you that you are a most unusual and unique person. We are so fortunate to have you as our neighbor. The dirty talk would be very good. I am open to some surprises as well. Do whatever you wish, I will tell you if it is too much. But after a long time of being 'proper', it is somewhat exciting to be naughty."

"And especially in front of your family here. You said they knew what you did, but I get the impression that you have not 'serviced' their cocks before. Maybe after I have you, they could join in. Make this a gang bang. Or is that too much? Are you that much of a slut to have three men fuck you? We might go all night with a hot whore like you. Would you like that?" I pulled her closer and could feel her pulse race. I reached behind her and one hand cupped her ass while the other lowered the zipper for her dress. I felt my cock begin to stir and rise for the upcoming event.

"Oh what a nasty thought! No, I have never serviced them before. But that is different. The handjob is mechanical. It is a form of massage. Intimate, yes, but not incestual. Oh, that may be too much. But if you wish it, I might do it. Would that excite you, Dave? To see me be used in that way?"

I opened her dress and let it fall to the floor. "Pick up your dress and hang it up. Then, when you return, lean over the table. Be sure to walk slowly by your cousin and uncle. Let them see you completely. I will decide about sharing you when I finish with you. Hurry back, do not keep my hard cock waiting." I tried to sound as stern as possible. The idea of all of us taking Li Sha held both a certain appeal and a bit of disgust. We would see which emotion won out. But for the moment she seemed to be enjoying the risky aspect. She had a wonderful way of turning the subject back to what I might like.

I watched the other two men as they watched Li Sha walk to hang up her silk dress. Their eyes followed each move with a hunger that was universal. I did not have to wonder if they would join in our session, They would definitely have no qualms about having her, relative or not.

Li Sha returned and stood against the side of the table and lowered her body toward the top. I had an unobstructed view of her ass, two firm rounds of muscle and as she leaned forward, a set of pink lips emerged below her puckered anus. I moved a hand between her legs and moved up her inner thigh until I felt the warmth of her slit. "My, you are soaking wet. I could slide right in and finish in no time." I used my open hand to swat her ass which made a satisfying 'smack' and caused her to jump slightly. "But I think I have a better idea. That cunt of yours looks very tasty. Get on the table and open your legs. I am hungry for a taste of your pussy, Li Sha. Do you want to be eaten? To be tasted?"

"This is exciting to be told what to do and to have it described. Yes, I want to be eaten. It may make me cum quickly though, this is exciting." She turned and was on the table in one fluid motion. Her legs spread and her ass was at the edge of the cushion presented complete access to her moist pink lips. A tuft of hair at the top of her opening, but the sides had been closely shaven.

I was not the only pair of eyes enjoying this view of her vagina. The other two men were craning their necks, looking and enjoying the sight. I motioned them closer for a good view. "Your cousin and uncle need to see you better, I am having them move close. They will want to see the creampie as well." I paused but decided to add a bit more. "I haven't decided whether they should join in after I finish. I know they would enjoy leaving their own deposit deep inside you. Imagine how much cum the three of us could deposit in that fine cunt of yours."

"Yes, It would fill me until it ran out. But please, taste me. You shall have me first. Do me the honor of satisfying that hunger you have for pussy. Then you will decide my fate." She shifted a bit on the table, spreading her legs as wide as possible.

My hands went to support her legs while my face dipped between them, my tongue eager to flick against the tender lips at the union of her legs. In a show of some restraint my mouth found her inner thigh and began to kiss and lick the white skin that led to her quim. A shiver went through her leg followed by what was nearly a whimper. Even in the low light her slit glistened. The wet lips sheltered a hood where a hardening button lay nestled and which was about to be disturbed by my tongue, my fingers and eventually by my stiffening cock.

My tongue traced a line directly to her wetness and began to lick and lap at the juicy prize. A quick glance showed Li Sha had closed her eyes and was enjoying each movement of my tongue against the bundle of nerves centered between her open legs. A finger slid to the opening and entered her which caused a sharp inhale of breath followed by a light squeal. With immediate feedback such as what was being provided, it was easy to bring Li Sha to a heightened level of excitement. How long to keep her at that was the only dilemma.

"That feels so good. You may enjoy what my hands do, but your tongue is magic. Please, finish me. Then enter me for the finale. You have me shaking." Li Sha pressed her slit firmly against my mouth and my finger slid in even further.

My rhythm quickened and with each lick and fingering she gave a squeal. As I moved faster, her vocal cries also came quicker, almost becoming one constant wail. Sliding a second finger and changing to a sucking sensation on the hard button of her clitoris pushed her over the edge. Her hips rose off the table. I felt her muscles clench my fingers tighter and tighter inside her. The wail changed pitch from a high squeal to a lower, almost guttural groan.

"That's a good girl. Let yourself go, cum for me now and cum again when I fuck you. Time now to fill that sweet little hole of yours." I grasped her hips and began to turn her over. "Let's start with some doggy style. It will give our audience a good look at my cock sliding into you." Not to mention how it is to watch my own cock disappear inside of her and emerge covered in her juices. Her legs barely reached the floor and I used my hands to spread her ass cheeks affording full view of our union. My hard member sliding in, her pussy lips closing tight around the shaft.

I moved slowly in and out of her tight hole, squeezing her ass, then holding her hips, using them as handles to enter her as deeply as possible. I watched myself slide in and out, fascinated by how elastic her slit was to first accommodate my tongue and fingers and now my fully engorged penis. I was so focused I nearly forgot about the other two men watching the show. I heard their heavy breathing and saw that they had moved in to closely see the sex act play out.

"Your uncle and cousin are enjoying the show. They clearly enjoy it. Are you turned on by having them watch you? I know they will enjoy seeing me cum in you. The question is, will you have them when I finish? Will you, Li Sha?

The first reply was slightly muffled by the cushion of the table where she had buried her face. "Oh it feels so good and also so nasty. Nothing that a respectable woman would consider. Oh God, you feel so good deep in me. I - I don't know. Should I let them fuck me? That is so wrong. But it would make them so happy. Oh, that. Oh, just like that. I think.. Yes, I'm going to cum again."

I felt her muscles contract against the shaft of my cock as I drove in deeper. As she squealed into the cushions I felt my own climax well up in me. My cock swelled even larger and then pulsed. The release seemed to go on for several moments. Spasm after spasm sent what felt like a pint of my cum into the hot hole that held my dick.

Li Sha placed her hand at her opening and I withdrew my cock. A small trickle followed the tip and I made a show of wiping the moist tip on the soft skin of her ass. She turned and hopped up onto the table, placing her feet at the edge and spreading her legs. As she removed her hand, a trickle of white emerged from her swollen pussy, followed by another gush. It nearly emulated how the semen had entered her, a spasm seemed to force another gush of my white cum from her.

The two men watched in rapt quiet and as the liquid oozed forth, they "aahed" in unison and clapped their hands at the sight.

A small mirror lay on the end table near the massage table and I handed it to Li Sha. "Here, have a look at what we have done. Your uncle and cousin approve, they can't take their eyes off it."

Li Sha held the mirror and looked at her crotch which was glistening and still had a gob of white clinging to the edge of her opening. Her hand shot to her mouth and covered it. "Of my. I have seen such scenes in movies and have felt men cum in me, but to see this, to see my own... Oh, this is amazing. Oh so naughty, so nasty. So exciting!" She moved the mirror around to view the entire area, fascinated by the sight.

I picked up a clean towel and moved between the two men who were still staring in awe at the used pussy before them. "I think I will shoo them off - this time. But who knows. Perhaps they will be needed to join in to help you achieve a more intense orgasm, dear Li Sha... I can't imagine that I will continue to satisfy all your needs." I handed her the towel.

She dabbed at herself, sopping up the pooling liquid and drying off her crotch. "Ha. When the day arrives that you need assistance in bringing me to climax, I will probably be too old to care. This was perfect. It was better than I had fantasized. You had me very worried that I would have to take on my uncle and cousin. I think that added to the excitement. No, I know it did. Such a taboo."

"So, would you? If I had told you to, would you have taken them? Let them fuck you? They don't seem to have any qualms about taking their niece or cousin. It might be an enjoyable future fantasy."

"I am not sure. I think if it excited you, I might have done it. In the heat of the moment. But perhaps we need to discuss it more. Say over another dinner?" Li Sha moved one arm across her chest and placed the hand with the towel to demurely cover her crotch. "I am both exhausted and exhilarated by our activities. I believe I will go take a shower and return home. My uncle and cousin will remain here. I am glad you got to meet them and hope they have made a good first impression." She moved to leave the table. I offered my hand which she readily accepted.

"I did enjoy meeting them, and hope for more opportunities to get to know them. I think a dinner to process our evening would be lovely. I can call you with several options, but I too think I should head home. After I put on some clothes."