Four's a Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah yes. Let me have my uncle and cousin get them for you." A command was given and the two men scurried off, their bare asses bouncing. The loincloths only covered the front.

I chuckled slightly at the sight. "You definitely have the cutest bottom in the family, Li Sha." I pulled her close and wrapped her in my arms in a long hug followed by a lingering kiss.

"That was nice. Very nice, David. It makes the evening complete." She moved away, still holding both my hands, the towel falling to the floor.

The two men returned with my clothes, neatly folded and held out for me. I motioned for them to place them on the table and gazed into Li Sha's dark eyes.

"There you are. I will go to clean up and then home before I collapse. Thank you for a wonderful evening. Such excitement. I believe the practice has helped my skills to return, don't you? But I must clean up. Good night David. Uncle and cousin will show you out." The naked woman turned and walked off to shower.

"Yes, the practice has done wonders. Good night Li Sha." I pulled on my clothes as my two attendants watched. I smiled at the absurdity of this moment. Poor fellows didn't know how close they had come to getting very lucky this evening, as it was they did have much good fortune. I finished dressing and moved to the door. I turned and shook each of their hands and said "good night."

The walk home only took a few moments, but it was long enough for the scenes of the evening to flash through my mind and a sense of complete exhaustion to wash over me. I would sleep well tonight. And perhaps into tomorrow. With a broad smile on my face.