All Comments on 'Fourteen Year Itch'

by 09cutter

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
Ducky7Ducky7about 9 years ago
Totally fucked up

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Did Bruce Write This Story*

Funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Shit Story.

Sorry had to comment on a lousy shitty and stupid story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cuckold Crap

Load of crap

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 9 years ago
Revenge?

He warned her.... Cut and run....go after him and get what you can.....I would have been gone months ago

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hey Cutter

Unless you have not noticed there is a difference between slut/cuck and gay male.Maybe you should.have stopped in 2013.Shame you have a talent but your subject matter really lacks both plausibility and interest.All the characters in this mess are scum.See you in 2017

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Quit posting trash if you don't like "rude" comments.

Some of us don't enjoy these trash stories and we stay "anon" to avoid getting into a pissing contest with the likes of you. Don't like the comment..well, tough shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Parts I liked and a lot I did not

started with a great idea/presentation... but the continuation with Rob just did not make it for me... for me Just a 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WTF?

This story sounds like it takes place in the UK. I spent a few years there and I never met a bigger bunch of wusses and cucks in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what the fuck this website is coming too

cuckold centre

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I think he did it

except for black this story has hit every other stereotype out there

it was so formula that was wondering if I should try to balance it

it is designed to piss off anybody with an IQ over 45 and an emotional age over 16

so well done you wrote a story that 90% of the audience will hate with characters that mind blowingly stupid, weak one dimensional

impo_61impo_61about 9 years ago
Sorry...wrong category...

Better than anyone the writer should know this is a gay story no matter what the plot is about..."The next day he fucked me twice, making me cum both times. I begged him to fuck me a third time...". This say it all...Change category and maybe you get better scores...Strongly less than 1*

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
To the author

At some point, you have to ask yourself: does this audience deserve my time and effort? I have seen it written many times by the LW crowd that if only the authors would give some sort of warning about the content of their stories, then their nasty comments would be avoided. You gave an ample warning at the top of this piece...and they still responded with nasty comments.

Imagine that a community stages a free talent show, and you take the time to practice your skill for weeks leading up to that show. You bravely take the stage and put yourself out there in an effort to entertain, to the best of your ability. And when you are done, some asshole in the audience shouts "You suck! Kill yourself!"

You can't see who said it, as this was shouted from the darkness of the audience. And that one man's shout drowned out all of the polite applause you received. THAT is the Loving Wives readership: an audience filled with mostly polite people who appreciate your efforts, who are completely overshadowed by a handful of assholes shouting insults from the darkness. Those assholes aren't talented enough to perform themselves, but they are more than happy to share their opinions via the most cowardly route possible.

And people wonder why there are so few talented writers contributing to this site?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Author - you should have quit while you were ahead. This is putrid shit of course.

Crawl back into the sewer and stay there, asshole. Naturally, only the most fucked idiots like swingerjoe & bonnietaylor2 would salivate over this garbage. Just what this fucked moderated site needs is more cum sucking faggots posting this dog shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Typical homosexual

Just have to shove it in our faces, can't be open and honest even when they have their own catagory.

So, you start sucking cocks, no more reading and it's a one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dear 09cutter,

It is with the most humility and embarrasment, that I proceed with the unfavorable task of pointing out to you and your audience that you as an author have made a most grievious error. It is both shocking and egrecious, because the mistake you made is so obvious, it seems that you must have done it on purpose! It can only make the casual reader wonder why?

Why?

Why would you post a story that belongs in the gay male category in the loving wives section?

If this was a story about a marriage....but it isn't.

If this was a story about a wife discovering and exploring her sexuality...but nope.

What it was, is the story of a man not-so-slowly turning into a homosexual.

The fact that he was married when this happened doesn't change the fact that the MAIN theme of this story is this guy's journey into coming out of the closet as a queer.

To further prove this point, as an author, you have ANY discussion of the marriage END immediately after the stereo-typed big cock rump ranger enters the story.

So, without trying to be rude, or call you any names, I just HAD to (here in the comments) ask you this seemingly basic, but most universal of questions.....

Why didn't you put this story in the proper category?

BTW if your answer is to ask a question BACK to me INSTEAD of answering...

(WHY WOULD YOU READ A STORY THAT YOU WEREN"T GOING TO LIKE.....BLAH BLAH BLAH) THEN you still haven't cleared up any mystery here.

Being the category police isn't a perverse pleasure of mine. No, frankly, I actually don't give a shit much more than the site admins do. As a wise man once said:

"It is was it is"

But, dagnabit.....that STILL doesn't allieviate my curiousity, or halt my belief that certain writers miscategorize stories on purpose. It seems OBVIOUS that you did it here. You knew what kind of story you were telling. GUYS WHO SUCK COCK, TAKE IT UP THE ASS, AND CEASE HETEROSEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THEIR SPOUSE ARE GAY! IT IS WHAT IT IS.

SO WHY , yes why, not use the category specifically designated? After your long preamble telling people NOT to get upset, then you proceed to TRY your dammnest to get them upset???

Yeah, forget about the category police B.S. what is the main motivation here? Why tell everybody you don't appreciate reactions from trolls who have been baited, but then proceed to bait them anyway?!?

I really believe that getting to the bottom of this type of behavior would clear up ALOT of the friction found around here in the LWs. Behavior that you CLAIM has hurt you, and your own creative process. So WHY, pray tell, continue on with it? Why write things to anger people on purpose, and then get upset when you were successful in that goal? I mean, that is what doesn't make sense here!

BTB blame the cucks. Cucks blame the BTBs. Swingers think that THEY'RE the only ones who are right. Republicans hate the Democrats, and vice versa, and others just want thoughtless porn scenes crafted by folks with the maturity level of adolescents.

But WHO HERE REALLY CAN DENY that STORIES THAT INVOLVE HOMOSEXUAL experiences should be featured in the category ALREADY DEVOTED to stories about HOMOSEXUAL EXPERIENCES. I mean, it is such a no brainer, that there just HAS to be some OTHER more devious reason for ignoring a common sense placement decision.

And when you, as the author, make that choice......

I firmly, but repectfully submit for your consideration, that you deserve ALL of the hate mail that you are going to get.

Have a wonderful day! And thanks for trying! Better luck next time.....

(see, I was being nice....OK?!?..........KO!!)

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
Hi dear annony! Thanks for some pre4ss!! As long as you spell my name right!!!

Gave it a 5 and fuck you in the heart asshole. Gave this a 5 We're glad you live in your mother's basement and your wife left your sorry ass. I gave it a 5 She is happy and you are a piece of shit. BTW did I tell you I gave this story a 5

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
You are not a bad writer

but your story contains standard cucky humiliation and degradation, not anything a normal reader can relate to. That's what turns off so many readers. There is not a hint of believability to the tale. Oh I am sure somewhere this stuff goes on, but it is very small minority of folks that want this kind of thing. And not a real man, you would have to be half a fag to devolve into the hubby you write about.

so that is why the scores will be low, and the comments not to your liking. Do yourself a favor and take another year ot two off. Read the good authors, Oshaw, HDK,DQS, TUO, Laptopwriter, Metamorphose,Josephus etc. There are many more. they write cheating wifes and somewhat cucky stuff, but it is believable and the dialogue well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Have to agree

Have to agree with your detractors. This was not so much " a cuck/slut story" as you stated as a 'Gay' story. Purposely misidentifying your story mean you deserve all the hate mail you get. While I prefer the btb stories a good "cuck" story can be fun. This was not.

Samhain8415Samhain8415about 9 years ago
Gay!!

You don't like name calling but you write about closet fags and and guys who want their wives fucked by other men. See literotica needs a cheating wives section and loving wives for those of us who wanna read about a real loving wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You write a good story but to make a guy who is totally against something to sucking cock and taking it in the ass for some 26 year old who imprenated your wife and dominates the two of you is totally insane. A man would not even allowed the first revenge fuck let alone an online dominate.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 9 years ago
Your own fault really

It was really quite good writing, but in the wrong category. If I want to read gay stories then I'd go there. Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
cuck story and it sucks.

I don't like cuck crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
why do you post?

You bitch about comments then you lie to the readers this is a gay comming out story.this is not a cuckold lovestory . IM A CUCKOLD for 30 of a 40 year marriage I have never touched a cock other then mine .I love to have threesomes with my wife.Sometimes she brings a woman sometimes a man but there is no touching between same sex THATS GAY !!!!! 2 and your lieing ass was lucky to get that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
homo/bi cucks

High% of cucks are homo or bi, so it is not a surprise a homo cuck story, but the majority of the readers neither bi/homo or cuck lover so 1* from them and from me too.

user110user110about 9 years ago
seems like the natural progression

you should write a part 2 detailing his several suicide attempts before he gets it right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just because your

sick why make the rest of us sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So first off - post this crap in Gay Male

So no one needs to read it. Then think about what you write. How do we know if we like your writing or the story if we don't read it? And when we don't like it, I feel no need to call you names, I just feel the need to tell you I didn't like the story. People post stories on this site for personnal gratification or to share their stories. No one thinks about getting paid. They are very few writers on this site that I'd pay to read. This was simply a story that made no sense. Why would the husband agree to any of it? Besides exposing himself to every disease known to man and wanting to get a divorce, he receives nothing. None of the characters in this were worth rooting for. They're all unlikeable people. It just wasn't any fun to read and it sure as heck wasn't entertaining. And you got the scores to prove it! Cheers!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 9 years ago
gross

If I wanted to read about dick smoking cupcakes I'd read the gay section. You are asking for all the abuse you're gonna get from the anonymous bunch.

luedonluedonabout 9 years ago
I'm glad your warning at the beginning didn't work

I dislike (with an extreme dis) stories that have any of the characters humiliated, so I didn't like this one and scored it 1.

However, despite your warning about the story, you attracted a really good set of comments. As a new addict to the comments section, I was impressed by the quality of the hatred you elicited from the commentators.

LW authors provide a service to those who wish to vent their rage about stories with wife infidelity themes. You added an extra fillip by including homosexuality in what was supposed to be a Loving Wife story. You have taken reader alienation to a new level. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice one.

You earned it.

adevilru12adevilru12about 9 years ago
I stopped reading

I stopped reading at the point the hubby played with the potential lovers dick. At least the author gave a warning so I can't complain. No rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
PUTRID VOMIT, HAVE A CAN OF IT SICK FAGGOT !!!

JUST LET ME VOMIT ONE MORE TIME,

THEN TAKE A PISS AND AND SQUEEZE MY LARGE INTESTINE, GIVING BIRTH A BIG FAT BOTCHED TURD ... ON THIS PUTRID SLUT - CUCKWANNABE DRIBBLE , AND .... VOILA !!!! YOU'LL INSTANTLY HAVE A BETTER AND FINAL CHAPTER OF THIS CRAP AT THE GATES OF LATRINE.

AND ABOUT 'Especially those that hide behind anonymity' , YOU DUMB FAGGOT, IS YOUR 09 inch OR IQ , cutter MY ASS.

Harry in VA's Witness

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sorry About the Comments

It sucks that some people will take out their issues on you. Some of us appreciate your hard work. Thanks.

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 9 years ago
Great Story!

I love the way that they interacted and the way that Joe was slowly turned.

Thank you for posting.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerabout 9 years ago
Multiple suggestions

As an author, you can block anonymous feedback while still receiving feedback from people who identify themselves. You can also selectively delete comments from people who blatantly ignored your warning and request. This will make them angry, but they were already angry.

The story appears to have received lots of one bombs. In my opinion, it does not deserve that. What you did well was to portray three unlikable people, warts and all, and the woman who only recognized that the second one was a jerk. Although gay sex was portrayed, I saw it as the vehicle for showing dominance and submission. Many American men are homophobic, and as they are the primary reader, there tends to be extremely negative reactions to male homosexuality, even when used as a dramatic device.

As far as believability goes, a woman's vagina does not get permanently resized from a few hours with a large penis. Even 26 year old bulls will not be able to perform for hours every day. Getting pregnant is an anti-aphrodisiac for most people, including a woman who has been on the pill for 14 years. Men who cheated three years ago may not like it that their wife wants a hall pass (or 12 in this case), but the husband's sense of justice should have encouraged him to find some way of restoring trust and balance to the relationship (unless he was more interested in ending it) sometime before the start of this story.

I agree with some of the writers that this story might have been better received in a different category, but I am not sure gay would be the right place. It clearly has Loving Wives elements and Gay elements, but there are also elements of group, fetish, and BDSM.

Your story might have been better if you had focused on one theme instead of several, and would have benefited from some unexpected twist. Maybe Joe ruined the life of the woman with whom he had an affair and her younger brother Robert came to town to get even. Maybe Joe grows a pair during the story and takes back his wife. Maybe Sue discovers that sometimes a big dick is really a Big Dick, and she is better with her loving husband. Maybe the baby is mulatto and Robert is not the father. Now that would be a twist that would include all of the stereotypes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Tough Crowd

Admittedly I stopped reading after the first encounter was told to go to hell, so I never made it past the first page. I kinda lost interest at some point because this really isn't my kind of story. The writing itself is better than a lot of stories though.

That said, cheating wives, cuckholds, all things of that nature always receive comments from idiots, and despite my being anonymous in posting this, I really believe that you should consider blocking anonymous feedback. It's usually not the ones who have profiles who are posting unnecessary vitriol.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
A CHEATER WITH A FETISH AND A CUCK

who comes out homo-ish. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well, it's not for me....

....this is exactly like a hundred other " reluctant cuck watches, then gets fucked" stories.

I'd like to see something new come out of this corner of this forum.....and am equally sure I won't.

Now.

If you only want to hear glowing, wonderful comments, no criticisms, no venom, then the only solution is to keep your stories of this kind to yourself....and write your own glowing reports. Like masterbation, it's not very satisfying...it lacks the warmth and human touch of love-making....and the fire.

You can't legitimately expect people not to read a story because you fear they won't respond as hoped. It's a semi-public space. You give that choice into their hands by submitting here. So an expectation or demand like that is simply, put...silly and naíve.

It's sort of like taking your clothes off at a Dodger's game. Really? Why wouldn't you expect a certain amount of censure and criticism? But then, you might get offers, if you're in shape and have a great package....but, if you look like Casper Milquetoast and have a 2" weenie... Well.....it's really best in such cases to stay covered.

Look, you write quite well. Navigating the story, no matter the content, is a big part of the quality of the experience. I find a lot of these stories excessively redundant to hundreds on hundreds of other such stories. Writing them well doesn't redeem the story, just lifts it out of the heap of poorly written crap that also gets submitted...and exposes it to content-bashing. Again, if you can't stand the heat....get out of the kitchen....you control your choices and actions, others do the same. Here, those conditions might cause collisions. Oops! Get over it and move on....or....just....drop...it.

So my comment, in sum (while carefully policing myself not to comment on the content, and thereby risk hurting your fellings), is to say, "So what?" Offering nothing new or original is the death knell of many of these subcategory stories. Writing well, and showing little or no imagination is nearly as bad as writing a good story very poorly. You can't rewrite human nature to suit yourself (except in a story), and you can't expect people to love what offends them, and you can't insist they not read what you've put in the sandbox. It ain't natural! Kids will play with toys left lying around.

Oh, I do wish you would turn your hand to a wider variety of story types....you, after all a good writer....

OK, I think I'll move on, having addressed my concerns about all this.....but without commenting on the content...lest it offend thee.

zed0zed0about 9 years ago
Thanks For The Warning

Didn't read it, didn't score it.

I just really appreciate it when cuck/wimp writers post a warning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pathetic

What a wimp. The guy's a sorry fag with no balls, The author is obviously a little sissy boy.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
Well, I liked your introduction...

explaining about how the jerks trash stories. And at least you can spell and put the words in the right order. But I am sorry to say I only read the first page, until I turned sick, when the husband went queer. I skipped to the beginning of page 3 and read where "about a month before little Robert was born, I was blowing Rob" and then he claims he has to take what belongs to him.

This is the Loving Wives forum. I really don't care that much for the husband being cuckolded and allowing it. But when some guy breeds one's wife, and then makes him into a queer, I draw the line. Put this in the Gay section where I never read anything. And I will not sign it Anonymous because I do have a user name and use it. 1 *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Agree with previous commentors - grammer is fine, just the plot sucks!

Author - go back into hibernation and/or get off your knees and quit sucking cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I agree--just pathetic

By my count she should have stopped fucking Rob after 9 or 10 times. After that it was just more cuckold bullshit. I would have been in there the first time she took Mike into their bed. Why he suddenly became a cocksucking wimp who also wanted it up is ass is just too much. Just because some asshole wants to talk up his cock doesn't mean hubby had to agree. Why not just say, "Listen, you're fucking my wife. Let it go at that!"

It was bad enough that she fucked him without a condom. Now hubby is supposed to raise his children? Time for a lawyer and some DNA tests. Where is Maury Povich when you need him?

Too bad I can't vote zero stars. I have to give a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you

I appreciate the warning. I skipped it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WTF?

A so-called writer that is in a mental institution or worse?

Please submit no more of your crap.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Be Honest

In your preamble you imply you write to bring joy into your readers' lives. This is not true. What you write mostly irritates people. You write to bring joy into your life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2*s

Seems to be in wrong category. Not LW more like fetish or erotic .

As usual well written plot. Dialogue very natural and descriptive.

It looks like this event was much more than just a wife stepping out with husband's knowledge. Unfortunately, not enough character development for the reader to really care. Did he experiment with homosexuality before ?? Did the wife have some clue or experience that told her she can now dominate the marriage??

Why is he suddenly sucking penis??

It looks like not enough thought by you 09cutter. So gave you 2*s. Please don't let your feelings get hurt. I thank you very much for the effort. But more forethought is needed ! Thanks again.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WENT BACK TO YOUR PREVIOUS STORY

Your preamble doesn't make sense. The commentary that chased you away 09cutter

was mainly complimentary. Out of 17 total it was 12 favorable to you. Only 3 disliked your story. The other 2 stated ambivalence about your story. And it got a rating above 4*s.

So what do you do now?? Well 09cutter ??

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Below 2.0

Something is below 2.0 the Literotica should delete. This story was hated from cuck story, BTB story and RAAC story fans alike!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You know what's more pathetic than this writer

Swingerjoe and bonnietaylor2, the two trolls of loving wives, preaching their usual garbage. 1* for further polluting this category.

greowulfgreowulfabout 9 years ago
Thanks for the warning

Pass with no score, but I really appreciate the up-front disclaimer. More authors should do that

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

gay drivel hiding in LW

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
another story dear annony rad and hated. I'm waiting for him her it

IT to say IT loved a story IT read. I gave you a 5 since you pissed off IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You trolls should pay attention

Have you read this author's previous work? Probably not. Did any of it read like this story? Yep. This author likes this type of story. This one was just a little more over-the-top, in your face blatant then some of the others, but the same basic vibe. Even though he knows full well that this should be in Gay Male, he posted it in Loving wives. JUST TO PISS PEOPLE OFF! And judging from the comments, he succeeded. Pretty funny when you think of it. If you don't like the story, give the reasons you don't like the story. And who cares what the other commentators think? Why attack them unless they're idiots like Bonnie and vastie who just troll the other commentators to get a rise out of them. But why call the author names? That never made any sense. Like a story, don't like a story, but when you just call people names it reflects badly on you. Except Bonnie and vastie. Then have at it. That said, I hated this story because you once again have a cuckold that willing exposes himself to every nasty disease out there. Why is he willing to risk his life for a cunt that clearly doesn't love him? Why not just get divorced? Let everyone of their friends and family know what she's doing and let the cards fall where they may. I'd like to hear what her Mother has to say to her when she finds out what the bitch she raised was doing. And the next time Rob puts his cock into his mouth why wouldn't he just take a big bite? That would be the end of Rob - period. With a little stubby his sex life would be over. In the end they were just nasty people, doing ridiculous things, that even in a fictional story made no sense. No stars for absolute drivel.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
yeah right

This is a story that shows people about a husband and wife that actually need their heads blown off right at the neck line. Fuckin wimp faggot motherfuckin husband and whore wife good combination. this kind of story causes me to think what kind of person the author really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR ALL THE SHIT RATED BY BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA VASTIESMITH2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Woo to the 2s.

That is a nice photo is that what you are going to try to be when you earn enough from blowjobs in the reststop??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

wrong category. post this shit in gay, you moron.

steven857steven857over 8 years ago
Wrong category

Wrong category need to move it to the gay group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gay shit

as above

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
WTF ?

Well I guess a gay story from a gay author. However you dipshit, you need to put this in the " GAY " category, moron. Oh yeah like.......... -1 star. The first page was showing good promise from there it went down hill, from there right into the crap pile.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
Well You DID Warn Me

I absolutely HATE cuckold stories, but I have to admit it was well written. I read, and even enjoy stories that broaden my imagination. I grew up in a house full of women, no brothers...but I love to read stories about sex between brother and sister, stepbrother and stepsister, cousins, mother and son, stepmother and stepson, aunt and nephew, father and daughter, stepdad and stepdaughter, and especially sister-in-law and brother-in-law. Why? Because, except for the brother-in-law and sister-in-law sex, none of the other couplings are possible. So I can't throw stones at you. Good writer. Just not a topic of my choosing. I will heed your warning after this, however.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Love your stories! Wife gets wet when she reads them with me and I get so hard. Keep up the good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wrong Category!!!! Gay Male, not Loving Wives!!!

* Star!

Your Forward and then the story should together be Minus 10**!.

Drop the Forward entirely; put it in Gay Male, and have me, a totally heterosexual male, and possessed of an M.A. in English Literature, read this as though I was serving as a T.A. again grading Freshmen essays, and you'd get 4*, even though

I don't care for the genre. The spelling and grammar were okay, the story moved along (although the husband's transformation went way too quickly and way too easily for someone who in the narrative, has no homosexual desires prior to a 180 degree change in two hours); so it was better than many I graded years ago.

But the deliberate false categorization and misleading Preface, gets you the lowest grade I can give.

iamcontentiamcontentalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

Loved your story. I love how you give the characters a background. I have written several stories and have received negative comments from anonymous people, and they are usual harsh.

I have to laugh because they seem to know so much about writing but they don't contribute,

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Stop Writing

You got nasty comments because you post in the wrong category and your writing sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Cuckold queer and whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Great story!! HEY ANNONY

hope you die a slow death while thinking about your dead ex wife who fucked over 100 men!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why don't you grow a pair

And cut out first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Huh

What u brain dead, this obviously in wrong category. Piss poor writing and no clue on what men are like so I'd suggest writing from womens point of view hey. U certainly are no man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good

Get rid of Slutty Susie first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so sick

first he had one different pissy. So she has to have many different cocks not just one several times? And when she pulls this shit he doesn't divorce her? Then the pregnancy and his going gay?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I hope these stories keep you warm at night

Because there is no way you would last in a normal relationship. This is one messed up yarn. Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Well done on the story, best I have read n a while keep up the great work.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Way too over-the-top. It went from realistic straight to fetish, jerk-off porn in about three seconds. The necessity of using the Martian Slut Ray and the Saturnian Crazy Cuckold Ray to character development shouldn't be necessary. A realistic story of them "getting through the 12" would've been interesting and much more compelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

she's a slut and he is a idiot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Undorító sz@r ,csak azt kívánom a szerzőnek amit a férj kapott ,csak megduplázva!Ez egy szemét írás!

BillandKateBillandKateover 2 years ago

need to put "gay sex" on the tags so many of us won't waste our time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Officially the third worst story on this site. Yes, official: Certificate #851,055. Don't ask about the two worse ones.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

2 queers and slut should have been the title.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous