Fourth of July Fireworks

Story Info
Public sex in the park at 4th of July fireworks show.
773 words
4.28
7.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoCalAshley
SoCalAshley
118 Followers

This is a little story for the 750 Word Project 2023. Beneath this line are exactly 750 words (using MS Word).

School was finally out, and we had the whole summer together. Justin has been my boyfriend for just a little over two months. We went out for the first time on my 18th birthday, and he took my virginity the night of my senior prom.

We had made all sorts of plans. We had a full three months before we had to go off to college. Then it happened. A Midwest college recruited him on a basketball scholarship. On July 7th, he had to leave to go to basketball camp and make his basketball dream come true.

In less than a month, he would be gone. We had to have one last time together. It would be the 4th of July. We planned to fuck during the fireworks show at a nearby park and climax during the firework's grand finale.

The 4th of July arrived, and we got to the park early so we could pick the perfect spot. It was by a large tree. We knew that no one behind us would see us. We brought a blanket large enough to cover us. The two of us sat in front of the tree as the park was filling. By the time the show started, there would be people around us.

The fireworks show started at 9:00 pm. With the blanket covering us, Justin put his hands under my top and began feeling my tits. I unclasped my bra and gave him full access to my breasts. My nipples became hard. He then took his other hand and unbuckled my jeans. He began fingering me. I was not wearing panties. I was wet. I placed my hands on his jeans, and he was hard. Unzipping his pants, I took his cock out and started stroking him. His cock was long but not thick, so I wrapped my hand around it. We both kept looking around to see if anyone was noticing us. No one was because they were all busy watching the fireworks.

I looked into his eyes, and I knew what he wanted. I leaned over and pretended to lie down. That way, I could get my head under the blanket. With the blanket over me, I put his hard cock into my mouth. I sucked him as he continued to massage my pussy. With all these people around me, I knew I was going to cum quickly. The question was, could I do it before the grand finale? He kept moving his hand faster and faster inside my pussy. It was driving me crazy, and it made me suck his cock harder.

Then suddenly it was quiet. It was the pause before the grand finale. I peeked from underneath the blanket and immediately noticed that the people around us were no longer looking at the sky. I made eye contact with an older man that had a suspicious look on his face. I told Justin to sit up with his back against the tree, and I got up and sat next to him. We sat there until the man lost interest.

Then the grand finale began. We rehearsed what we wanted to do so we would be prepared. The reverse cowgirl position was the best way to do this. I took off my pants and sat on Justin, and slowly slid his cock into my wet pussy. Then Justin bent his legs slightly to press his cock deeper inside me. His back was against the tree, and my back was against him. I began to move up and down on his pole. The fireworks got more intense, and I started to move faster. In this position, Justin's cock went even deeper inside me. As I fucked Justin, I looked all around me. I saw that there were people all around. This excited me even more.

Justin put his hands underneath my top and grabbed my tits. He squeezed them hard, and I let out a loud scream. But no one heard me because the deafening fireworks exploded all around us. I kept grinding on top of Justin, and I heard Justin yell over the booms, "I'm getting close."

The fireworks were exploding closer together, and I needed more stimulation. I brought my fingers to my clit, and I began to rub. Then came the grand finale. BOOM! The fireworks exploded. I kept thrusting into Justin. I heard the final burst, and Justin and I exploded together. When it was all over, we sat and watched the people leave.

SoCalAshley
SoCalAshley
118 Followers