All Comments on 'Fourth Vector Ch. 02'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoover 4 years ago
Great stuff

Really good fun. Can’t wait to chapter 4

arrowglassarrowglassover 4 years ago
Really good tale.....!

Hope to see more soon!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

This is an incredible story and your writing is top notch. I cant decide if i want to actually reach the ending of this impending saga or just let it continue on forever. Any fan of the Tefler, Etaski or Lein_geller works will love this read. Cant wait to see where it goes

for_researchfor_researchabout 4 years ago
After retaking the Tiger...

Jack's recounting of the losses while retaking the Tiger forgot to give the status of two individuals: the prisoner on the Tiger who didn't want to go along with the rest, and the guard who they disabled to get out of their cells. Did the guard survive? Was the one prisoner who wouldn't mutiny pardoned, or was he sent back to Quillers Cove with the other sailors who didn't want to go on?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep at it!

I think this has the potential to rival Tefler's "Three Square Meals" series... Keep at it this is good stuff!

tiercenpttiercenptover 3 years ago

@for_research

read again.

the guard is dead, he was the first

for my taste until now, not really science fiction-y enough, just reads as a naval war story from an observer perspective

TotchaaTotchaaover 3 years ago
Tech?

So, after two chapters I still have a very hard time to connect to what kind of technology is available in this story. It doesn't seem to make any sense. The only way they should be able to send messages back to command is if they have satellite connection. But if they are able to use satellites there shouldn't really be any unknown terrain and also they should have access to way more advanced ships and weapon systems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@Totchaa VLF/ELF has been around for a very long time and it's just bouncing radio between the atmosphere and the ground. We don't seem to have radar yet so I'm guessing this is analog to 1930s-40s era.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just want to know how the heck prisoners could just escape military facility, then infiltrate military vessel and stay undetected for two days. Also it's kinda hard to imagine soldiers are actual soldiers with how much they lack discipline, so many people seem to be disobeying orders. I mean they are supposed to be the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok, I'm sorry but these "soldiers" are straight up most incompetent people you can find :D Crew disobeying orders and fighting, prisoners escaping TWICE, even taking over freaking ship! Not to mention those soldiers freaking got together with enemy to commit treason. I mean how in the hell do few people capture a military vessel??? Wtf is this?

I would like to compare these guys to pirate crew or something, but I thinks that's disservice to pirates, at least they could fight off few people to defend their ship xD

2Reader2Readerabout 2 years ago

The story is good. Just don’t like how stupid you made all the officers. I believe after 3-4 fights break out between trained military crew someone should have done something. Hell, they had brig filled to capacity still haven’t done anything. Then you have how many people of like mind in the same place with only a guard or two on them. Also the enemy is being stored with them how stupid are these characters? The first thought I had when occi was found was take them to the Destiny. Could see how this would go as soon as they were sent to be with Javan crew in the brig. These remarks are only meant toward characters. Jack is supposed to be smart and one of the best and most promising commanders then why didn’t he address the unrest when it became bigger than a couple of people? It’s your story to make as you see fit. Could have made turmoil without main guys looking like complete fools. Lost faith in the “hero” already. Other than that it is good writing. Thank you for making stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Man!! For supposedly well trained and experienced officers, they act like children. The giggly, flirty, innuendo filled banter is cringe-worthy most of the time. All the winking and giggling and smirking from the so called officers, is so annoying. It detracts from the story so much. And I'm not even military minded. It makes them all appear to be teenagers, not mid 30's adults. Just wrong I'm sorry to say.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Great Boys Own adventure, with sex. A great story with a great nautical theme. Just loving it!

Scores 5/5

Oseafe090Oseafe090over 1 year ago

Guys, it's a fantasy story. Don't expect it to be realistic! If you don't like it, don't read it! Or better still, write your own. See how easy it is....

Great story. Keep it up! 5 stars from me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES