Fourth Vector Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am quite wet right now but you're going to have to take my word for it," said Abigail with a wink. "Anyway, I take it this isn't a social call, right?"

"Not anymore," said Jack with a chuckle. "I got your message. The one from Commodore Lucas."

Abigail's face turned serious. "And? What do you think? Do you think we have anything to worry about?"

Jack shrugged. "It's hard to say. Even harder to talk about when you're in that bath and my thoughts are elsewhere."

She smiled once more. "I'm almost done if you don't mind waiting back in the other room."

"That's fine. I'll be right over there."

"Thank you, Jack," said Abigail who started to move and get out of the tub a little too quickly. Jack caught a full glimpse of her body just before he closed the door, the suds of water still covering her pink flesh and the drops of water dripping off of her tits. Jack gulped hard and closed the door firmly. He reached inside his trousers to adjust his cock again, trying to make it not so obvious that he was hard. It was exceptionally difficult to get rid of his erection especially as his mind kept bringing back the thoughts of her and their night of passion.

Finally the door to the bathroom opened once more, and she stepped out wearing a gray, terrycloth robe. The first thing she did was shoot him a flirtatious grin before crossing over to her dresser and rummaging for something to wear.

"So, where were we, Jack?"

"You mentioned something about not taking a bath with me and then we talked about that telegram," said Jack with a cheeky smile.

"Oh, right. How silly of me," she said with an eye roll. "So what are we going to do?"

"It's already being done. I sent Lt. Buckner to get word to all the commanding officers to commence a search. If those three missing prisoners are on the ships, we'll find them."

Abigail stopped searching for clothes for a moment. "What if we do find them, Jack? There's no telling what kind of mischief they might have been up to for two days. What if they've sabotaged something?"

"There's not much we can do now if they have but we'd have to find them first. I'd be more concerned with how they found their way onto the ships. If three men could just waltz right into one of our warships then we have a serious security problem. Which reminds me, did Lucas say how they got loose in the first place?"

Abigail shook her head. "After I received the message, I radioed for him. He said when we sunk that Occitanian cruiser, they picked up thirty-seven men from the water—all the survivors. He said when they next did a headcount the next evening, they could only find thirty-four. He sent out an alarm and the garrison did a heavy investigation of the town and the surroundings but nothing turned up. They even sent the garrison into the hinterlands of the island but they haven't found anything so far. It all points to them going missing from the time they were rescued to the time they made it to the jail cells."

"I wonder . . . could they have intentionally jumped off the ship? I know they were well-guarded on theTiger but it was just right after a battle."

She shrugged. "Who's to say that they did anything intentionally? Maybe they fell off the ships and drowned in the harbor?"

Jack pursed his lips. "I don't think so. Those bodies would have floated to shore." Jack thought for a few more minutes before throwing up his hands. "What difference does it make at this point? They are either on the ships or they aren't. Let's not come up with theories before we even know what happened."

Abigail smiled and then nodded. "That's fine by me. I can assure you there are no Occitanians in my room by the way."

Jack took a step closer to her. "Are you sure about that? Maybe I need to do a little search of my own." He came to a stop mere inches from her chest.

Abigail pushed into him, leaning her body against his. "Maybe I can be of some assistance with that? After all, I don't mind if we're a little . . . thorough in the search."

"Thorough is good. Thorough is really good," said Jack as he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. Abigail's arms slipped around his neck rapidly as they began to kiss passionately. Her lips parted and Jack felt her tongue slip into his mouth and her body began to grind against his in a most enticing manner. Jack's hands slipped across the smooth terrycloth material to grip her ass and pulled her closer to his body.

She moaned at the second his hands made contact with her body and soon Jack felt her hips align with his now throbbing erection. Abigail began to rub her mound against it, and soon she started to pant against his ear as his lips started to move down her jaw.

"Oh, Jack," she mewled as his tongue traced a line across her neck. Both of his hands continued to manhandle her ass, treading the soft flesh as he struggled to pull her closer still. Jack began to move down to her chest as the robe started to slip away and one delicate, pink nipple popped into sight. His lips found it instantly and he bit her nipple in such a way to cause a gasp of excitement.

"Fuck yes, keep doing that, Jack!"

He bit it one more time before switching to the other one. He was just about to slide his hand around her hip and slip it between her leg when there was a knock at the door.

Never had two people separated more quickly. She pushed off of him and walked halfway across the room while struggling to cover herself once more with her robe. Jack hated to watch her nipple disappear from sight but it was gone just as quickly as it appeared. For his own sake, he had to adjust himself once more, getting fully tired of having an aching erection and no relief.

"Come in," chirped Abigail's slightly erratic voice. Jack hoped that whoever came through that door wouldn't be able to tell what had just been happening.

Lt. Noble once again appeared at the door and stepped inside. She saluted Abigail right away before she noticed Jack and once again repeated the gesture.

"Ma'am. Sir," said Brittany with a nod.

"What is it, Brittany?" Abigail asked.

"You asked to know right away if another report came in. Here it is," said Brittany before handing another scrap of paper to Abigail. She saluted one more time and then left the room.

"Shit. It happened again," said Abigail as she quickly scanned the report.

"What happened again?"

She handed the report off to him as the heat from their previous moment quickly dissipated. "I've been receiving some reports of . . . insubordination on the ship. Nothing too major, mind you. Just little things. I think the crew is a little anxious about our destination."

Jack frowned. "What have you been getting reports of?"

"Like I said, nothing major. Yesterday, I had two reports of seaman refusing to follow orders from their officers. One refused to clean up the mess kitchen when it was their turn in the rotation and the other wouldn't go on duty."

"What did you do with them?"

"Standard procedure, Jack. They went in the brig."

Jack took a deep breath. He hated this part of being an officer. You could never be too careful with how you dealt with the enlisted men for any type of infraction. Too easy with them would take away their respect. Too harsh would demoralize the others. There was always a fine line to walk and not every situation was the same.

"And today? What happened today?"

"An outburst from someone down in the boilers. Went off on his officer about being sent to the Vector. And then he . . . swung at the officer."

"Tried to hit him? What the hell got into that man?"

"It's not hard to see, Jack. I was afraid this would happen when we were told our mission. The sailors are a superstitious lot. If they think we're on a suicide mission, they could begin acting out."

"You don't think we're facing a mutiny on our hands, do you?" Jack asked.

She quickly shook her head. "I don't think it would come to that, at least not on theDestiny. But I do want to keep a tight lid on this. Ringleaders and loudmouths are going into the brig so they can't spread it to the rest of the crew. This is hard enough as is that we don't need them stirring the pot."

"Good idea. Keep me informed as well. I want to hear of these reports when they come up."

"Of course, Jack. Do you want me to send a message to Luke and Vicky as well?"

Jack nodded. "Yes, all three ships need to report in on this as well. I don't want the men more anxious than they need to be."

"I'll have Brittany get word to the bridge right away," said Abigail.

Jack nodded and then took a deep breath. He looked back over at her a moment later and saw her eyes locked on him. It wasn't hard to see her wheels turning internally.

"What?" he asked finally, shooting her a smirk.

"Poor you. If not for Brittany, we might have ended up back here." She patted her bed for emphasis.

"You're telling me I've been cockblocked again?"

"Mm-hmm, I'm afraid so, Commander."

"Remind me to introduce her to Major Vaughn next time she's around."

"Major Vaughn? Isn't that the Marine commander?"

"Exactly. She's already caught his eye."

Abigail tsk-tsked. "Trying to get the Marines to do your dirty work, Jack?"

"At least someone will be getting dirty around here," he muttered.

"Why would I want to get dirty when I just spent all that time in there getting clean?" she asked with a giggle before standing up. She walked over to her closet and pulled out a fresh set of sleeping pants.

"Going to bed, Abigail?"

"Mm-hmm. And alone, Jack." She gave a head nod to the door.

"You're going to send me away with this condition?" He pointed down to his trousers where his cock was still partially erect.

She shrugged. "There's always masturbating."

"Ouch. I guess I know where I stand."

She winked one more time. "And don't you forget it."

Jack shook his head playfully before stepping out the door and latching it behind him. It had become commonplace to deal with Abigail's games at this point. One minute she would be hot and then the next cold. Jack wondered what all he'd have to do to crack the mystery that was Abigail Wainwright. Part of him questioned whether the woman could ever be cracked in the first place. She certainly didn't make it easy on him.

What was even more troubling was these reports about the crew. Jack had feared that some of the men would be jumpy at heading into the Vector but never dreamed they would be so frightful as to turn on their officers. It was a precarious position to be in and as he walked back to his quarters, he wondered what he could do to calm their nerves.

Jack was still questioning his next move when he arrived back to his private quarters. It had been a long day and his body was due for some rest. Truthfully, he intended to hop right into the shower before sleeping. He knew that with Abigail's teasing, it would most definitely be a cold one.

Jack opened the door but before he could turn on the light, he heard the sound of someone breathing. The unmistakable gasp of humanity was enough to let him know someone was in his room. He felt the instant shot of adrenaline begin to increase his heart rate as his hand automatically went to his holstered service pistol. Drawing the weapon immediately, he found the light switch and turned it on.

It was not what he expected to see. Across the room, his bed was already disturbed and the large ruffle in the blanket told him someone was underneath. Someone with dark-colored hair, as he could clearly see it sticking out from under the covers. The woman underneath let out a barely audible giggle but didn't uncover herself.

Jack holstered the pistol and closed the door firmly. Feeling confused for the moment, he wondered who could possibly be in his bed. There was no way that Abigail could have crossed that distance before him and she was the only one onboard that he had slept with—at least recently. He decided to play around with the person, whoever it was.

"Don't you know it's a bad idea to sneak into the commanding officer's headquarters?"

"I didn't think you'd mind," came a sweet-sounding voice from under the covers. It was a familiar voice but Jack couldn't quite place it due to the muffling of the noise from under the blanket. He took another step closer as the intruder giggled once more.

"You don't know how close you were to getting shot," said Jack with a chuckle as his nerves began to settle down.

"That's not the gun I was hoping to get a crack at this evening, Commander," came the voice again. Once she ended with his title, Jack was fairly certain he knew who it was. He grabbed the top of the blanket and in one swoop, pulled it off the woman.

The innocent smile of Anna Wainwright looked back up at him. She was completely nude under the covers and if not for the surprise of finding her in his bed, he would've taken longer to check her out.

"Anna, what are you doing here?"

The smile dropped from her face. "I thought you might be happy to see me. Aren't you happy, Jack?" She covered herself with her hands in a short moment of embarrassment.

"Yes, of course I am," said Jack, wincing at the sight of her modesty. "It just was a surprise is all. I didn't expect this."

Anna giggled. "Well then you haven't been paying much attention to me then. I thought I was making it rather obvious."

Jack moved to sit down on the bed and she scooted over to give him room. He noticed that her hands had once again dropped from her body, completely exposing herself to him once more. One tiny, pink nipple slipped into his peripheral vision, and he struggled not to compare it to her sister's. "I mean, I have noticed something there. Who wouldn't? It's just . . ."

"Just what, Jack?"

"What would Abigail say?" Jack asked, addressing the elephant in the room. He took a minute to think what she might say if she found out he'd slept with her younger sister. Would she be mad or would she not care? Their relationship seemed so erratic and undefined. She'd made her feelings clear to him that night back in Quiller's Cove and nothing had happened since then. Apart from tonight.

"She wouldn't mind," said Anna with a bright smile. "Besides, she's bedded enough sailors in her career that she's not exactly one to talk. She'd probably cheer me on for getting a crack at our dashing commander."

Jack blinked a few times. "I just don't want it to come between you two is all."

"That's happened a few times in the past too," said Anna with an eye roll. "Abby always gets all the cute ones first. It's been like that for years. Well, I'm not going to be second fiddle for once. I want you, and by god, I'm going to have you!"

Jack would have chuckled if not for the absurdity of her statement. By the way she was talking, it was almost like she didn't know about him and Abigail. Would she feel differently if she knew?

"Listen, Anna, there's something—"

"Shh, no more talk," she interrupted. "I've never seen this many objections to finding a naked woman in their bed. Unless, of course, you don't desire me?" Anna's hands started to crawl toward her tits once more.

Jack shook his head and her hands stopped. He took a moment to let his gaze sweep over her entire body. She was lighter than her sister, not having anywhere near the light-bronze look of Abigail. Her skin was an alabaster-pale color, something that Jack found entirely arousing to look at. It was almost completely without blemish, except for a pair of small moles on the side of chest not far from her nipple.

Jack's eyes then moved to take in her body. She had a lovely pair of tits, mere perfect handfuls that he longed to rub his hands over. They were capped by lovely pale of almost invisible areolas and small, eraser-sized nipples.

Continuing down, his eyes took in her taut and tight stomach. Anna's waist was so narrow that Jack felt he could probably reach his hands completely around it and touch on the other side. One area where she differed from her sister was her pussy. She kept a trimmed crop of dark pubic hair shaped in a triangle pattern right above her glistening lips.

"Jack?"

His head snapped back up to look at her. She was waiting for him with breathless anticipation.

"Yes?"

"Do you want me?" She bit her lip as she waited for his answer.

His cock lurched in his trousers. Memories of being so turned on and not being able to do anything about it assaulted his brain. Now right in front of him was a stunning woman who was aching for him.

"I do. You're stunningly beautiful, Anna," said Jack.

She grinned and beckoned him forward. Jack found the combination of her naked body and her innocent, impish smile putting some serious steel to his erection. In leaning forward, Anna's hands made contact with his head and pulled him into her chest. Her nipple slipped into his mouth and Jack began to suck it gently.

"That's so . . . hot, Jack," said Anna with a giggle.

Jack switched his attention to the other one, coating her nipples with a thick layer of saliva as his attention lathered them fully. Anna moaned in delight and kept his head pressed intensely against her chest. Finally, she pulled his head away and brought him closer to her lips. Jack didn't need any more of a hint and he kissed her with passion. She let out a contented sigh as soon as their kiss broke but attacked him with more fury right after. Before he knew it, Anna was ripping at his clothes.

First to go was his jacket, the buttons being deftly handled by her nimble fingers and he shrugged it off his shoulders. Anna attacked his trousers next, freeing his cock in one smooth motion, leaving him bobbing against the bed.

"Someone is ready for me," said Anna as she grinned and watched him throb.

"Can't help it. I'm too turned on," panted Jack.

"No more talking. Just fuck me, please?"

Jack grinned. "Yes, ma'am."

He resumed his attention back to her nipples while Anna's sneaking hand reached out and gripped his erection, giving him several, furious jerks as the lust of her passion threatened to take over. Jack groaned as her hands moved with skill, masturbating him silently as he sought to kiss every inch of her exposed skin.

Jack didn't linger at her tits and continued to make his way lower. His lips traced a line across her taut belly, stopping for a moment to slip his tongue inside her belly button, a move that made Anna shiver and giggle in anticipation.

"I've thought about doing this since the first night we met in here," whispered Anna as she squirmed under his touch.

Jack looked up at her and found her dark eyes fixed on his. "Is it as good as you pictured?"

Anna laughed. "Better!"

He continued to move lower still, finding the hairs of her mound brushing against his chin as he slipped between her legs. From the sight of her, she didn't need any further stimulation. Jack could see her lips slightly parted and completely drenched. Just from the sight alone, he could have slipped in and fully penetrated her in one stroke.

He decided to taste her and found the tangy wetness between her legs to be quite the treat. Jack began to lap at her drenched entrance, eagerly taking in every drop of her essence as he could. He could have dined at her sweet nectar all evening if she'd let him and by the sounds she was making, she was also enjoying his feast.

"Oh, please keep doing that. Please, oh please, oh please," she moaned while thrusting her back into the bed and arching her stomach. Anna began to pant more rapidly as her head shook from side to side on the bed.

The move that seemed to throw her over the edge was when Jack began to tease her clit. He slipped the hot nub into his mouth and lapped his tongue against it. Centering on it with his tongue, he applied more pressure until Anna's hips began to buckle against his face.

123456...8