All Comments on 'Fourth Vector Ch. 03'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

Putting aside the other comments, I've been enjoying this thoroughly!

Keep up the great narrative!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Finally

got a chance to read the rest. Trying to figure out if it's going comedic farce or serious but incompetent and lucky. Enjoying it either way.

SecretLover32501SecretLover32501almost 4 years ago
US Navy training

I am enjoying this. I greatly appreciate your disclaimer up front about not ensuring accuracy.

Part of the training and qualification before a US Navy ship is allowed to deploy is towing another ship. To tow and to be towed.

A subject taught to ship's officers, without practice, is how to scout out and navigate uncharted waters. It's nothing like this.

Not trying to criticize the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah yes deadbeat dads, A great staple of a preggo novel XD

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

This story has a great outline and is well depicted in many areas. There is a huge amount of work that can be done to improve it however. Sex between officers is unheard of. It would have been a great help to get advice from a member of the Navy, or maybe better, read a couple of the many outstanding naval novels out there. The combination of technology like submarines, torpedoes etc., amazing, but as fiction can be justified. It was a sparse on details needed to better depict the entire vision, breath of a Horatio Hornblower type of novella. Maybe back up and review?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES