All Comments on 'Fourth Vector Ch. 04'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CJMcCormickCJMcCormickabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading!

Thank you for reading this chapter and hope you enjoyed it. Chapter 5 is in the editing process right now and should be posted soon. In case you ever feel a little lost, I do have maps, a who's who listing, as well as character profiles and behind the scenes goodies available on my Patreon. Just click my name for a link. All of that stuff is free to you today as well. If you'd be so kind as to support me on there, I offer up to 2 advanced chapters before they got posted to Lit. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bro, dude, broham!

This...

This is such an excellent story. No lie.

I mean, really!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Uh-oh I think Jack might be stupid. Good lord. There is naive and then there is "well they are putting in a lot of guns and pointing them at my ship but I guess it's okay." Whew.

Mangycat61Mangycat61almost 3 years ago

I have a similar complaint. Loved the story(ies) so far, but Jack seems ridiculously naive. Lol.

NaarNaaralmost 3 years ago

his naivety on the verge of stupidity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An MC's naivety is an author's tool to introduce twists in the plot. If the MCs character never made a mistake then we wouldn't have a story now would we? There'd be no character development as well. I find this to be a common complaint among readers, but sometimes it's necessary to the plot. Even the famous writers do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There's a difference between naive and just plain stupid. Unfortunately Jack has wandered way into the stupid zone. Otherwise I'm enjoying the story.

2Reader2Readerabout 2 years ago

Naivety is a tool but Jack is beyond that. Trying to use that for twists doesnā€™t work so well when everyone can see what is coming. That said this isnā€™t bestseller list. Itā€™s porn site with folks just getting into writing for fun. Authors like this though could make a career if they listen to negatives and work it out. All praise will build confidence but canā€™t go any higher without looking at what is wrong. Itā€™s good work but maybe a highly trained commander that graduated academy 2nd best with some accolades in navy should be able to see things coming a little better. Or maybe this Bancroft is only reason he has done so well.

2Reader2Readerabout 2 years ago

You see a giant palace surrounded by a city of starved women and children, why they hell do you think he is the good guy? Jack said he could see those people starving but sat down and feasted. No wonder Java canā€™t win a war. School system must be like ours.

Useranon1222Useranon1222about 1 year ago

I could barely finish reading this chapter with how absurdly stupid the Javans were being. Couldnā€™t have written a more obvious betrayal if you tried.

Janrene3Janrene35 months ago

First: thank you for sharing and your Hard work.

Like many of the other comments I have to say, that Jacks ability to walk into obvious ambushes is abyssmally.

And having the naval (!) commander going first into a Urban warzone is plan stupid. And boxing your self into a killzone... well... I could go on and on about Jacks violation of common military tactics one-oh-one... well...

So I will simply put All military experience aside, and just read the story. Thanx again for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES