All Comments on 'Fourth Vector Ch. 06'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoabout 4 years ago
Loving this

Wonderful cliff hanger

BruceWoBruceWoabout 4 years ago
This

Has become my favourite story of Literotica. You have surpassed Tefler - whose stories are lees prolific and more tangled. Likewise LienGeller, Consnyje. Keep up your wonderful story.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 4 years ago
Checking regularly

When is ch 7 coming? In these dark times we need some good news.

CJMcCormickCJMcCormickabout 4 years agoAuthor
RE: BruceWo

Thank you for your kind words, Bruce! Chapter 7 is just pending for approval now. I'm guessing it will probably go up either tomorrow or Thursday. I have a short novella going up tomorrow so you'll get a double dosage of me two days in a row. If you're interested, I also have up to Chapter 9 completed on my Patreon. As well as some cool things like maps of the Vector and character profiles. There's a link in my profile for that if you want to check it out. I'm looking forward to continuing this story with all of you!

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Just read the first page...I gather from comments on the last chapter that there was a sword/bayonet fight that you edited out... but in this chapter the characters reference a "hand-to-hand fight" that never happened.

|

If you ever decide to do a new editing pass (and this story is definitely good enough for it to be well worth mending these problems, in my opinion), then in addition to fixing the issues with incredibly short-range rifled, breech-loading guns on the ships, and the unbelievable amounts of damage caused to the steel-armored ships by black powder cannon firing solid shot (if a black powder cannon can damage the Valiant's guns, then either they're terrible, terribly built guns, or those cannon are using some kind of magical black powder with depleted uranium solid shot, or something)...it might be worthwhile to scan for references to the scenes you correct/change.

|

To end on a positive note: thank you so much for choosing to eliminate anything involving Jack fighting Diamanos with a bayonet. I didn't read it, and I'm eternally grateful I didn't have to. Lol. If it wasn't for the references to "hand-to-hand combat" here, I wouldn't have remembered the comments mentioning a bayonet vs sword battle in the original.

As I said in my comment on the last chapter, I'm definitely going to keep going, I'm just...noting things as I notice them. I may compile them all into an email eventually, which will probably be more efficient than comments, and possibly less annoying for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES