All Comments on 'Fourth Vector Ch. 10'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
War is finally on..

The admiral will go around the king's back using his junior officer. Hope Jack saves Kat from the slavers.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 3 years ago
Love this series!

Love it

AuntySocialAuntySocialabout 3 years ago
Getting Better.

Except for a few minor issues, my hats off for an improved story. Thanks.

DogmancyprusDogmancyprusover 2 years ago

At least with this chapter I didn't have to skip through the amount of sex as in the previous chapter. This story doesn't need the sex, it can stand much better on the action.

SniperkingSniperkingover 2 years ago

a fun chapter. I hope Abigail's "can't sleep with your superior" is more fully fleshed out and we actually see some fallout from them being together. If not then it was basically pointless how she kept resisting and denying her feelings in the name of maintaining her crew's respect (although doesn't her public flirting with jack defeat the purpose of not being together?). Or maybe changing the reason she resisted to a fear of intimacy or bad past relationships(as alluded before).

HarleyschoolboyHarleyschoolboyabout 2 years ago

I can't believe I am riveted even without the sex (well not entirely).

I couldn't help thinking that a man that served his king and country so well wouldn't receive some sort of accolade, like Knighthood or a Title (Duke , Earl), a plot of land with all the accoutrements (mansion, servants, fieldworkers).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Everything is fine! I just don't like the most common cliche when building a harem. when the first woman in the harem is the first to declare that she doesn't mind sharing a man with other women. this is a very weak move, 95% of the authors use it.

Richard1940Richard1940about 1 year ago

Even if the battle with the Swabians had lasted half a day they should have been able to see which way the slowest vessel known had sailed and catch it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES