All Comments on 'Fourth Vector Ch. 12'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoalmost 4 years ago
Living it large

Another great chapter. Thank you.

SlofredSlofredalmost 4 years ago

He just can not stop pissing off the locals. Time to invade the capital and take it over. Only way out after that set of runners go stir up the ants nests.

CJMcCormickCJMcCormickalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Slofred

Slofred, your comment made me laugh, no joke! Yeah, Jack hasn't had good luck with getting along with many of the locals but it's made for some interesting scenarios. Things in Andalucia will be taking a dramatic turn next chapter. I hope you like where it goes and thank you for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It couldn't hurt to be more technical.Why would they keep up automatic fire when they could save ammunition and accuracy using semi automatics suited against large overwhelming numbers.Also there are no other marine times like snipers,etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It is a very confronting story, but so true remembering what humans have done to each since time began. The battle scenes are very realistic having been in commando conflicts before retirement. I am sure that I will enjoy the rest of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES