All Comments on 'Fourth Vector Ch. 13'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dwoelfledwoelflealmost 4 years ago
Another excellent chapter

Can't wait to see what Jack does to Andulucia and how the conflict in Java resolves itself. Thank you

SlofredSlofredalmost 4 years ago

Dead upon Arrival should have been DRT Dead Right There. A rather resent military acronym Now back to the story. Love it by the way.

SlofredSlofredalmost 4 years ago

This story keeps getting better and better with each chapter. He now has a base of operations well within the Vector. The Admiral will have to send some ships to support his new nation.

5 stars again. Please keep the quality of this story even if it takes a bit of time to produce this level of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fourth vector

13 chapters and they keep getting better as they go. Keep them coming,I really enjoy reading the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I may be evicted, and it’s all your fault!

When it came to the part of the story when they all got down on one knee and bowed to Jack, I was screaming like a maniac up in here! I know my neighbors have probably already called our rental office to file a noise complaint against me!🤣 I regret nothing though because this story is damn good!

Underdog_13Underdog_13over 3 years ago

There seems to be something missing after the paragraph: "Give him more morphine. He's still with us," said the woman as she stepped away from the bed.

Analyzing HTML code, seems it's missing the beginning of the next paragraph, which should be something like: 'Yes. It's not so easy to kill Percival Bancroft,' he thought to himself. In the next moment, a rough hand grabbed his wrist, injecting the soothing liquid into his veins. A brief euphoria hit and then he was out again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
In the app version of this chapter 13, most of the chapter is missing.

Check it out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES