All Comments on 'Fourth Vector Ch. 15'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoalmost 4 years ago
Another amazing chapter

You deserve to be proud of the literary universe you have created.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!!!

Just great. Can't wait to read about their adventure to Picardy. KB

unctadskunctadskalmost 4 years ago

Really worth the wait. Sorry but only one word comes to mind.... More.... Please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please

I really enjoyed this chapter as I did the previous ones . Thank you for continuing. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More, More!

I am truly enjoying the adventures of Jack as he continues his journey. Even without the erotica, this would be a great read! I've told more than a few of my closest friends about coming to Literotica just to read this series.

Avalanche2015Avalanche2015over 3 years ago

Great storyline and fine style, have enjoyed the tale thus far after reading it non-stop however I am wondering about what they actually did with all the Occitainian prisoners that they rescued from the sunken Occitainian Fleet, they spoke about it as they picked them up but never seemed to finish with what was actually done with them.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 3 years ago

With there whole society depending on slavery, they need new infrastructure fast now the slaves are free to prevent the nation crumbling. Jack's popped in said 'the slaves are free now' and is now effing off somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The Andalucians resemble very closely to the Arabs from few centuries back. With their clanistic divided society, use of slaves, desert landscape, simplistic ideologies, and moral ambiguities, the Andalucia is very close to the Arabian Peninsula from that era.

On the other hand, the Swabians are a perfect counterpart of the British colonizing force from a similar point in time. Their clever plotting, use of divide and concur strategies, facilitation of slavery (as part of profit making, not as a national policy), entrance to different societies with the guise of trade and eventually taking over the countries, buying out local corrupt rulers, everything echoes perfectly to what the British (and especially the East India Company) did throughout Asia, Africa, Caribbeans, and North America.

CJMcCormickCJMcCormickover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for all the kind words, everyone! For the Anonymous below me, I initially modeled the Andalucians after the Arabs, so you're spot on. History has always been my favorite subject, and I always pick a real set of peoples to model each country in FV on. You can see that in the way that they live, their customs, and even their names. Now, the Swabians aren't so black and white. You hit the nail on the head that their strategies are very British, especially from the colonial era, but most of their cultural attributes came from being modeled on the Germans, more specifically ancient Germanics from the Middle Ages. This is just what I imagine might have happened if any of those ancient duchies or kingdoms might have survived into more modern times instead of unifying into Germany. Great analysis!

AuntySocialAuntySocialabout 3 years ago
Story is getting much better.

Credit where it is due and here you are due credit for the gradual improvement of your writing and the story line. Thanks!

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 3 years ago

Great story. This was a late find for me so I'm slowly savoring it as I catch up.

I could easily see this as a tv series. It's so well done.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES