All Comments on 'Fourth Vector Ch. 17'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TheShelbyTheShelbyover 3 years ago

for a time i thought u forgot about your fans, but it good to have you back !!!!

keep up the great work!!

SinnerseekerSinnerseekerover 3 years ago
Nicely crafted

I have been following this story for few months now . Very nicely written , with very good plot line. One of the top series in this category

CJMcCormickCJMcCormickover 3 years agoAuthor

TheShelby: I definitely wouldn't forget about all of you. My wife and I had a baby in August and that soaked up a lot of my time. I'm fully back in the swing of things now.

Glad you're enjoying the story!

unctadskunctadskover 3 years ago

We thought we lost you like many promising writer. Please keep going with this wonderful storyline. All the best wishes for your family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ptwan

intriguing!, Moves well, well written, keep it up , impatient for more.

BruceWoBruceWoover 3 years ago
Well done.

Great cliffhanger. Another wonderful story

BruceWoBruceWoover 3 years ago
Congratulations

I am now of the view that you have overtaken Tefler as the best storyteller on this site. Your universe of characters and places is a wonder.

I look forward to your stories on a 10 cycle. In fact I start pining for then once a week is over.

SlofredSlofredover 3 years ago

First Congratulations: It is amazing how life gets in the way of what you do for fun. Second; Thank you so much for such a great adventure story. Third; I knew this was coming but you managed to make it unique in the telling. Please find time in your busy days of fatherhood to give us another installment to this great adventure. We all shall wait patiently 5 stars again.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 3 years ago

After Granny saying 'not all Rosdahls are bad', I figured she was one but I didn't expect her to be the deposed regent. Nice one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cliffhanger classic

This story just changed gears in the last sentence. Good stuff.

AuntySocialAuntySocialabout 3 years ago
Small continuity error...

In chapter 16...page 7 I think..."

It was a heavy pill to swallow. At this point, the evidence was too overwhelming for him to ignore any longer. There was no way to fake the sword illuminating by his very touch, something it did for no one else in the room, even Vera. Evelyn's explanation was that it only did so for the true heir to the throne, and so far that reasoning checked out." But in Chapter 17, page 1, you have "I have no idea. No one else touched it besides me," said Jack, as he offered it over to Greg. "Go on, see what happens." This is just a note...hope you keep improving. Thanks (ps..did I misread that?)

SkiingphotogSkiingphotog8 months ago

I really wish Jack would act his age and not like a hormonal teenager.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES