All Comments on 'Fourth Vector Ch. 20'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
rlcsub63rlcsub63over 3 years ago
50?

I very much appreciate the effort you put forth in making your 20th installment twice as long. I am troubled, however, that you promised to do this with the 30th, 40th and 50th installments as well. I will be turning 65 in the next few months and might not live to see a 50th installment, even with each new installment arriving every 2 to 3 weeks. I sincerely hope that you were over-estimating the amount of installments yet to come.

BruceWoBruceWoover 3 years ago

Sensational. I have tried to repay you by following you on Patreon but can’t find you

CJMcCormickCJMcCormickover 3 years agoAuthor

RLCSUB: In that case, I wish you good health and long life! I don't see a way to do the story justice in less than 50 chapters. Hang in there and we should reach the end in another year.

Bruce: So glad you liked it, and I have the same problem as you. I can't find myself via search on Patreon either. I think it might be due to the fact that my page is flagged for adult content, but I'm not sure. Here's a link to join directly:

https://www.patreon.com/cjmccormick

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Finally! The scene between Abigail, Jack, and Kate is one of the hottest sex scene ever. Looking forward to more in future chapters.

If I have to predict, the ultimate evil that Jack is supposed to thwart in his life is probably the Emprleror of Java. The recent actions from the empire definitely indicates that. Java is much more powerful than Swabia, has more advanced weaponry, its power is in complete control of the emperor who rather acts like a tyrant and its armed forces obediently (mostly) follows his orders. And from the emperor's point of view, other countries are merely places to conquer or colonize. That is a greater threat for the wider world than Swabia. And answer to that will probably be the broad alliance that Jack is eventually going to create. It will be interesting to see how it goes from here on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Phenomenal chapter.

As for 50 chapters taking too long, at one per three weeks, that is only 150 weeks so three years. Not too long to still be here for them even at 65, I trust!

Keep up the great work. I love the development of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow! Just absolutely WOW!

I am really loving this story, carry on my friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Back to Java

For a promotion? .... There are some recent ... ahhh ... vacancies ..er .. that need filling.

With new tech and all. He will make quite a splash in the ocean. Lots of ill will and schemes to confront.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had forgotten how much I love Adalbert, there is a little bit of Adalbert in all of us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES