All Comments on 'Fourth Vector Ch. 25'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Respect or Revolt

One viceroy dead and tossed into the sea. How are the others doing? 🥃 Here is to their continued good health 🤣

That battleship should be left behind at Quiller's Cove. More trouble than it's worth.

Not to mention the rust bucket's captain.

Headaches from all directions. Then there's Kat .....

RedshankRedshankabout 3 years ago
Thanks you!

I found this series last week and have binged heavily. The mix you put together is addictive. My only regret now is I have to wait for further installments... I can’t wait to see what happens next and in future episodes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
good read..

but seriously, how naive do you have to make Jack? He is constantly playing catch up or has his back against the wall because it seems he's incapable of seeing the forest for the trees. My issue with this chapter was him not taking his sister or at least warning her. Of course that will HAVE to come and bite him in the ass. Also, for the last 18 chapters or so, he was trying to keep his lineage to himself, but all of a sudden, everyone seems to have diarrhea of the mouth. Not a consistent thing is Jack. Overall, the story is good and I see writing improvements from the start to this point. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So many typos, literals and spelling mistakes Grrrrrrr.

A good story, i can’t be bothered with the sex scenes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES