All Comments on 'Fourth Vector Ch. 27'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyabout 3 years ago
Sigh

What is this, like the 3rd or 4th time jack has been caught?. One would think he would learn from past mistakes, but he never does..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, but i have a hard time that any of his officers would let him be anywhere without guards. The same goes with twitch, why is he loyal to jack, and he should be doing much more as the head of spys or intelligence for jack. This includes also insisting on guards.

Hopefully jack at some point will admit to himself the need for personal loyalty of the officers with him. Otherwise a small civil war could easily break out in the fourth between his own troops if given orders to return or arrest jack.

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

His arrogance did him in really. With his station, during an active war, you'd assume he'd use guards when traveling to/through unguarded places.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok, so now we need to believe that the king of Galacia and rear admiral of Java is allowed to walk around in a war zone alone? I call bs. I love this story, but that's just a bit weak for me

RuniscoRuniscoalmost 3 years ago

Really? a half city, filled with soldiers, he's the Javan leader and a king, soon to be 2x king... And no guards. I'm slightly afraid to read the next story and it just skips to him being in swabia or on a ship close to it, able to sneak out of a port filled with javan ships past any civilian and javan soldier.

I like this story, but it's weak in many places.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES