All Comments on 'Fourth Vector Ch. 28'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Death_samuraiDeath_samuraiabout 3 years ago
Amazing

Once again you havent failed to deliver, a well told chapter full of action and drama. My hats off to you

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsabout 3 years ago

I had a hard time getting though the last two chapters. I'm not sure if it was because of the many story lines, or that I knew Jack was going to be captured, or the disappointment in him not being rescued. Now that he is in Swabia, I don't see any out for him. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter where I hope Jack is rescued. I think his current predicament needs a whole chapter on its own to resolve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing...

I agree with the previous comment, it been a good read up until the last two chapters & we have been down this road before!

TheDandyTheDandyabout 2 years ago

I have to agree with comments of the capture of Jack. There's no way that he would have gone about his "review" without an escort of at least 2 marines which makes this all not particularly plausible. However, I'm sure that with the prophecy not being fulfilled as yet, Jack's "escape" is eminent...

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 2 years ago

These guys below are nuts . These last 2 chapters are crucial to ther bigger picture . And Jack had no concernes conducting his reviews solo . After all he was well inside the city . There was no threat . Adalbert was completely in the shadowes . These story lines and back stories , make this story the GOOD LONG read that it is . I for one do not want it to end . Any year soon . Lol .

There is plenty more to read in literotica . If you are commenting in chapter 28 here . You still have a very long read ahead . Enjoy it . None of you have any right to critique this wonderful free tale or its author . This is epic stuff here .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES