All Comments on 'Fourth Vector Ch. 30'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant. Your writing is incredibly captivating and the story is moving along at just the right tempo. Thank you for your creativity and I can't wait for the next chapter.

ncpetencpetealmost 3 years ago

Jack is Back! Things are going to get interesting now. Thanks for the new chapter. Look forward to the next. Very good story.

DucatastiDucatastialmost 3 years ago

Brilliant once again, your twists and turns are enthralling as is running all the arcs in this story. Thanks for sharing it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah...

That was...

The best shit I've read in a long, long time.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

spot on eagerly awaiting the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What about the family of all these Javan marines and sailors? They may have wives, husbands, kids, parents back home. Is it that easy for them to change loyalty to Jack? We only see Greg's perspective here, and he doesn't even have wife or kids back home. What about the rest of them?

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 2 years ago

The author has made many comments regarding the conflicting minds of the Javan's and Tyrolean's ( Tyrolean's make up most of Jacks troops ). They all have to face life changing decisions . The last time Barnabus and the Centurian sat out Abigails trip around the country . I think that most of his men will feel the need to respond to the good that Jack's men have leaned toward as well .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

King Heron was a good dude. RIP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why didn't Jack contact Abigail or Kat or Greg to let them know he was alive and safe? As a man, as a lover, and as a Commander that was surly his first priority. Did he not think of "his" people?

CreepythinmanCreepythinmanabout 7 hours ago

This chapter was a roller coaster of emotions. I felt really sad that some key characters had to die.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES