All Comments on 'Fourth Vector Ch. 31'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ncpetencpetealmost 3 years ago

Excellent story. Glad to see Jack getting to take a bite out of his enemies once again. Looking forward to the next post. Thanks for sharing your tale with us.

Out4fun3045Out4fun3045almost 3 years ago

As always, the story is great. I get excited every time you post a new chapter. Keep up the good work, you have dedicated fans out here waiting.

SinnerseekerSinnerseekeralmost 3 years ago

Great story , keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It brightens my day to read these valiant struggles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story line and a truly enjoyable read, almost on par with Three Square Meals. Then again, sometimes even better. Your text is clean and concise with almost no typos and with no interpretations necessary. Nicely done! We need to boost your exposure (Fourth Vector) to more of the TSM fans and in general to Literary Fans.

I always find myself anxiously awaiting the next chapter and to be fair, your generous chapter output. Keep up the good work and you will find your hard work will attain tremendous growth spurts. Paul

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 2 years ago

I have to chuckle at the comparison to TSM's below . I'de have to agree in that the intrigue and the variety of battles between very uncommon foes is very similarly gripping . But wow are they also very different .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES