All Comments on 'Fourth Vector Ch. 32'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story, riveting dialogue between the Emperor and Bancroft there at the end

10 stars

Death_samuraiDeath_samuraialmost 3 years ago
Thank you

Every chapter has been amazing, the depth of the story, the drama are all amazing. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Overall I enjoy this story and your writing style very much. The world, the people you have created feel very real and well developed. You do an excellent job of keeping the reader guessing about what will come next and then deliver it in a surprising way. Keeping all the different storylines in mind of who is where doing what must be difficult but again you pull it off splendidly.

So small nitpick in this chapter the ending to Magda and Adalbert was obviously the only appropriate way that could have gone down but it felt so rushed and pointless it took me out of the story for a min. Why did she put up with it for as long as she did to suddenly not care if she lived or died? She could have taken his life at almost any time, what changed that now it was too much to put up with? A simple fix IMO would have been to have a brief scene, even a chapter ago to not ruin the surprise, from magda’s perspective about what she was going thru and how she felt about it. Like I will continue this facade until I can get a weapon and end this bastard. Make him think I am broken so he lowers his guard so I can have my revenge. While they were not main characters they have been around for what 15? 20 chapters? And at least for me this had me asking ok but why were they around that long and what did they add to the story if this is how it ends?

Easy 5 star rating, keep up the fantastic work, and I look forward to the next chapter.

Fatlad77Fatlad77almost 3 years ago

I love this story and always check for the next instalment, really liking the move towards more battle and less sex as there is only so many ways you can write sex between the same characters. The problem I am having at the moment though is the Tyrolean arc, I just find it too detached from the main threads and tend to skip over those parts, I know it's gonna affect the main storyline further down the line and I will have to go back and reread the chapters but I kinda wish they had just been made as a separate spin off story. Anyway CJM keep up the great work.

lust4romancelust4romanceover 2 years ago

Power is everything, no matter what the cost! the ultimate evil!? Great chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES