All Comments on 'Fourth Vector Ch. 33'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Taurus59Taurus59almost 3 years ago

Excellent timing on the baby. At least Jack didn't miss the birth of his child. I love this story. Being a 20 year navy vet, I love the fighting.

ncpetencpetealmost 3 years ago

Another excellent chapter. It looks like all the parties are ready to go on the offensive. Look forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Never er mind the war we have a baby on the way.

Lol.

Cheers.

SlofredSlofredalmost 3 years ago

I love this story. Thank you for sharing it with us. 5 stars again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another great chapter! Thanks!

Death_samuraiDeath_samuraialmost 3 years ago
Your awesome

Thanks for another great chapter to this legendary story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

BRAVO!! More please!!!

Fred78Fred78almost 3 years ago

Wow another home run. The best story on lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lots of intrigue with many twists. Good to see Jack growing in wisdom and influence to discern and expose what the "Swabians" were up to. Not complaining, but not seeing much Sci-Fi in this story.

Want to hear more about the prophecy .... especially with the new arrival.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 3 years ago

Another racket of a story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope they land troops elsewhere in apullia. It makes no sense to not have some goal of cutting supply lines or going after the tanks.

I assume there was galician embassy in samara. Interesting where their allegiance lies.

Hopefully carinthia can hold out with part of its army and ships gone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES