All Comments on 'Fourth Vector Ch. 36'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The plot thickens.....

I really appreciate your efforts and writing style with this novel (story line) for our consumption. Keep up the good work and know your talent is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Taurus59Taurus59over 2 years ago

Who has the bigger military? Java or Galicia? Should be interesting to find out. This story is one of the best I've read. The only drawback is waiting for updates and you are actually fast to post. Thank you for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don’t mean to state the obvious, but as the story unfolds, it’s quite clear that Bancroft and the Swabian Empire will become allies agains Jack…

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 2 years ago
Still things to do

Jack still has a desert to fix, I don't think those people are happy with him right now.

Not to forget all those other places that the javans messed up, I think he'll be done by the time his boy is 18..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, something interesting I was pondering. How long would it take to change up the design of one of their ships? Like, shift around guns on the deck or move the bridge around, things like that? Reason is, given the general slowness of the Centurion, and how they have to wait for it to catch up with the rest of the fleet despite its’ formidable firepower, what are the chances they could convert the vessel into some sort of aircraft carrier? Given the current logistics of picking up planes out of the water to reload on ships during naval maneuvers, an actual carrier for easier refueling and restocking might be a fascinating idea, maybe, at least depending on the refit timetable.

CJMcCormickCJMcCormickover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon - you might be on to something about the carrier conversion plan for the Centurion. If you don't mind, I'm going to use your idea to put into the story. Thank you!

Everyone else, thank you for your comments! Chapter 37 will be uploaded within the week!

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 2 years ago

The one who said it is obvious that the Swabians and the Javans will ally . I can't see that happening . To Bancroft they are nothing but lowley savages . His idea of alliance is colonization by submission . Swabia would never agree to that .

In fact now that it has been mentioned . I could see a consorted effort from all the West to stave off threats by Java .

But really all of that is speculation . Who knows what will happen ?

GhazghkullGhazghkullabout 1 year ago

I'm surprised they haven't had the Galicians start building and improving airplanes... Or more tanks.

ju8streadingju8streading11 months ago

the emperor is in for a major suprize

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES