All Comments on 'Fourth Vector Ch. 37'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Avalanche2015Avalanche2015over 2 years ago

Wow! Another awesome segment of this wonderful tale, so looking forward to the continuation of the foreshadowed events you have hinted for the storyline. Thank you for sharing your world with us, service, honour, excitement, romance and more, what a combination.

Taurus59Taurus59over 2 years ago

I hope this story continues for many more years. I anxiously await your posting of each new chapter. I start looking at the 10 day mark hoping for a new chapter. Next posting should be taking back Picardy. Can't wait. Thanks for writing such an excellent story.

RarRodrigRarRodrigover 2 years ago

👍👍

Im sure no more words are needed than "saying thank you" for the superb effort with this excellent saga of the 4V....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story!! Can’t wait till they start whipping Swabian ass again!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great saga. I’d like to see Admiral McKenzie sent out to 4th vector, given he has declined Bancroft’s request he be in charge on land in Occi after surrender. He can telegraph to Jack using prior code about weather that he comes as friend and not as ally to Swabians that may have been set up by prior viceroy and captain in a Quillen Cove. Lucas there can corroborate.” That, despite Bsndroft’s intent. Then in an epic battle Javan navy and Jack defeat the Swabians, who think Java is an ally.. The message back to Bancroft however is Java has now conquered the 4th vector and is returning with a massive allied fleet to be used by a Bancroft. Bancroft now envisions he rules the East and West. The old battleship is now a carrier with single wing planes, with a massive tanks transported to Java. Bancroft is taken prisoner when he goes to greet the massive navy. Clark helped arrange and is aware. Tyrolia is freed and is allowed independence. A wedding there.. Ruthinia and Occitania are treated fairly as benevolent leadership established in East and West. Electra survives and leads Sorelia. Jack returns to Galicia. Lucas is elevated and leaves Quillen Cove. Andalusia is re-visited by Jack on way to Galicia; the former slaves have now turned the nation into a more prosperous land. Avila is ousted in Swabia, and without a Navy is not a threat. Th new emperor in time becomes less aggressive, as a republic is set up. A happy ending as attention turns away from war for no purpose to peace and prosperity. Science advances. Astronomy advances. Computers discovered. Decades later later the benevolent new king John is informed that his astronomers cannot account for the path of an object that is not a comet, is moving toward them, and after tracking it for awhile appears to be coming from near a yellow sun in a solar system that contains a habitable planet. Is it peaceful? And the story adds some sci fi as a Galacia-led peaceful world anticipated first contact with a 5th vector…

Just some ideas; other than the Voyager at end I suspect you have already telegraphed that some of what I’d like to see msy be your intent. Again, a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would you be so kind as yo unlock your October schedule on Patron. as this way we can anticipate roughly the release time frame of the next chapter. It has been more than two weeks since the last update and we are starting to need our fix. The addiction is your fault! Great story. Thx

CJMcCormickCJMcCormickover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the great comments! I'm anticipating a release of Chapter 38 next week. I've had my hands full with writing Chapter 40, which is a double chapter. Hang in there, another chapter is coming soon. If you'd like the chance to read ahead, Chapters 38 & 39 are available right now on my Patreon (as well as several chapters of a brand new story to be released soon!). Please find a link on my author page.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 2 years ago

I don't think I missed anything . But I keep seeing referrences about Swabian and Javan alliance . I just do not ever see that happening . Ever . But I could be wrong .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES