All Comments on 'Fourth Vector Ch. 42'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

brilliant!!! keep it coming.

BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

A great way to wrap up one arc prior to beginning another. The next is going to be interesting including

1. What happened to Swabian navy

2. The integration of Swabian lords with the new regime

3. Greg and Ferber’s relationship

4. Analdaccia and other provinces

5. The integration of Swabian and Galician armed forces

SlofredSlofredover 2 years ago

He has the means to make it a short one. Aircraft, The new Carrier or carriers , and Sorilian fire. He can totaly destroy any navy he encourters.

Love this saga. not so patiently waiting for the next installment. 5 stars as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!!!

This Bancroft guy is about to find out who the real super power is. Jack's got the what; petty kingdom in the fourth vector? Oh oo.. He will have the whole vector behind him and the Tyrol, Thesalony and the Occs to side with him on this war. Not forgetting Michael in the palace. Bancroft is boxed in and he doesn't know like Avila...

Taurus59Taurus59over 2 years ago

I knew the moment the diplomat mentioned a box who was inside it. I can't wait for Jack to get his revenge. I have a feeling he is going to bring Forberg into the battle with him. Hope you had a great christmas and upcoming new year's. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quite a dark chapter this, you did warn me though. Looks like the love of power made Bancroft mad. Creeping insanity being noticed by all who interacts with him. That was a chilling act of savagery. Justice is needed, but will it happen?

Interesting turning point in the plot.

RarRodrigRarRodrigover 2 years ago

As promised this chapter was excellent with the many twist and turns. Totally appreciate your time and effort with the 4V saga and keeping us entertained and on the edge of our seats 👍.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story. Love it. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES