All Comments on 'Fourth Vector Ch. 43'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Taurus59Taurus59over 2 years ago

For some reason I keep thinking that Trevor is going to eventually unite his forces with Jack. Otherwise I can't see his purpose. I guess time will tell if I am right or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Taurus :

I doubt that Trevor will unite forces with Jack as such, but the way events are likely to play out, they'll certainly be natural allies. Bancroft has actually stored up a great deal of trouble for himself, both in Java and the conquered nations. Consider the harsh and merciless treatment meted out on his orders in Occitania, Ruthenia, Tyrol and the rest. Consider the resentment building at home in Java over the forced labour, arrests, disappearances and the rest. Also consider that Java is actually running short of manpower (the reason for the forced labour in the first place) and they've lost an awful lot of experienced soliders lately (though the Navy are still in good shape).

I think the shape of the future goes something like this: A genuine war between the Javan forces and the Western Alliance, which the Alliance eventually start winning. At the same time, resistance flares up anew in the conquered nations, stretching Javan resources to respond to multiple threats. Trevor's Tyroleans might even bring the fight to Java's borders. And then war weariness and resentment at home make conditions right for the rebels we just met in this chapter to take direct action. Bancroft eventually meets a sticky end, mourned by almost noone. Michael probably ends up on the throne, since from a certain point of view he is the rightful heir. Perhaps something like the United Nations gets founded to try to preserve the peace moving forwards. The Alliance sail off into the sunset, hopefully Jack lives to see it, but even if he doesn't he'll be hailed as the greatest king in history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Haven't seen any of the sci-fi in this plot. Jack should have mysterious power and except for his sword he is yet to use it (apart from fulfilling prophecy). Will it play a part in the coming chapter(s)?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm curious about the first island and the Lishkerra. Will they have any part in this coming war? I also have forgotten what happened to Luke and Kim. Are they still with the task force?

CJMcCormickCJMcCormickover 2 years agoAuthor

Will try to answer some questions that have been brought up:

Will Trevor unite with Jack? This is very possible, although I won't give the answer away just yet. There will be scenes in the next chapters about their positions in the upcoming fight against Bancroft and I think you'll be pleased with the direction that it goes.

Lishkerra playing a role? Lishkerra will reappear in a later chapter but remember that the Lishkerrans are not part of the alliance. Jack has the right to consider himself a "friend of Lishkerra" but nothing more. Their desire to be left alone, as well as their relatively inconsequential numbers, mean they won't take part in the upcoming fight against Bancroft. However, there will be another stop in Lishkerra before the story is over.

Luke and Kim? Still with the task force. Luke is set to reappear in Ch. 45 where the groundwork for his future after the war will start to be laid.

Will the sword play a role in the end? Haven't decided yet. The sword marked Jack as the Galician King which was its main importance however for the ending I have in mind, I don't think it will come into play. This could change but that's how it stands right now.

Thanks for all the comments and hope you're enjoying this final arc of the story!

Wildwood55Wildwood55about 2 years ago

Aedan is a dick; a king size, self-centered dick.

Wildwood55Wildwood55about 2 years ago

Alright, this effed up... In the "Read More of This Series", the only options are 'Previous Part', and 'Series Info', but checking the submission for CJ, the next FOUR chapters are listed.

Just another issue with this piece of chit UI.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES