All Comments on 'Fourth Vector Ch. 48'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfleabout 2 years ago

Glad to see this advancing to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Powerful

The battle of the two super powers like the US and Russia. Thanks for the exciting read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

CJ,

This series is so enjoyable! I look forward to each new installment with anticipation each month. When they arrive, I begin by savoring each word, but soon find myself scarfing them up, like a starving man after a bag of Doritos! Looking forward to the conclusion of this epic with anticipation and dread. Anticipation for what happens next, and dread that it will all be over. Well done!

That said, I have one little nit to pick: if something can be counted, use the word 'number,' as in the number of troops... When it can't be counted, use 'amount,' as in: the amount of sunshine. Works better that way. Cheers, and thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope michael sends out his own orders to all fleets and armies. That should really throw some interesting effects on everyone.

Great read. I really hope you bring to conclusion versus finding reasons to continue forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I do enjoy the story however it feels as if the author has forgotten he is posting to literotica in the last few installments.

HarleyschoolboyHarleyschoolboyalmost 2 years ago

I'm waiting with several scenarios spinning in my head for the finale chapter. CJMcCormick has surprised me at many turns. I'm wondering if the author would have two chapters just to hold all the sex after the various changes in leadership and return to the West and reengaging with the Kings various allies bring all into alignment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the story, can't wait for the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES