All Comments on 'Fourth Vector Ch. 49'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

NOOOOOOO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Need the final chapter NOW! Love the story cant wait to finish it and move on to your next work Four GFs

jwmcleanjwmcleanalmost 2 years ago

great story loved it hope to read the next chapter(s)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Aaarghhh! You’re killing me!! ETA next chapter? Please!?

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsalmost 2 years ago

Hmm. I doubt it's Jack. It's probably another Galatian. But still. It could be?

CJMcCormickCJMcCormickalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey guys, I'm anticipating a release of Chapter 50 about thirty days out. That's the time I'm going to need to finish editing/proofing it before it goes up on Lit, mostly because of its sheer size. If you want to read an unedited version of Chapter 50, I have it listed on my Patreon. Since someone mentioned My Four Girlfriends, there's four additional chapters of that story there as well, including the biggest news I have to share, which is the first few chapters of two new stories that I have planned for after Vector. Lots of exciting things going on, and I hope you all are pumped for this last chapter of Vector!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great advanture story' 5star

StuPedassoStuPedassoalmost 2 years ago

This is wonderful writing! Thank you so much! Now, waiting for your magic to create the next chapter is like a junkie waiting for his next fix. At least My Four Girlfriends will provide a little relief! It's all good,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I kind of remember from earlier chapters that the lake was somewhere around Belfort and that was the center for the lake people. I might be wrong, or maybe you have revised the background since then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can't help but notice that the promising strong female characters you had in this story have almost always ended up being reduced to the role of supportive wives and nothing more. It happened to Kat. She was in a quest for so long and succeeded at that. She was also a ruler and a regent for a time being. But after she became the queen, her only role was reduced to being just a wife and a co-wife, and didn't have much to input anymore. She could have been a valuable advisor to the king and could have attended all those important meetings and other decision making processes. But Jack is happy with Bill and doesn't need anyone else. (Maybe just his bros Ambros and Greg.) As if getting serious advice (as opposed worrying and fussing) from his wife would diminish his leadership (or his manliness) somehow.

Similar things happened to Electra. After leading the rebellion and viciously burning down the city and destroying the Swabians, once she became the queen in position, she is now just happy being pregnant and sitting there with her husband. It doesn't seem like she has much to add anymore.

And I have just noticed this happening with Nina as well. She was one of the earliest leaders and one of the first commanders of the Tylorian army. But when she went to shock and fell into depression, it became apparent that only Trevor was affected by her condition. As if she didn't have any role in the army anymore. I was expecting at least some mention of reassignment of her tasks in the military or something. But it seems like she has been reduced to just the general's lover. Even now that she has recovered, only thing she does seems to be keeping Trevor company and being romantic and whatnot. Gavin is still the second person in the military, but Nina is effectively just a first-lady. Just like Kat and Electra. At least Abigail was allowed to remain a commodore in the navy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why don't you reply private messages?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Man that is a cliff-hanger, is he really dead? I guess it will be about another month before we see the next chapter.

Great read so far, thanks to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too many loose ends! Disappointing ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anon complaining about the ending, you do realize there's another chapter to go? Hope it comes soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

CJMcCormick

Don't know if you'll reply but do you have something in mind to replace Fourth Vector with?

I realy like your writing style

CJMcCormickCJMcCormickalmost 2 years agoAuthor

To the Anon asking about a new series after Vector, yes, I'm already working on two large stories that will replace Vector once it's over. One is an adventure story about an ancient Greek warrior as he tries to save his city from an outside threat. The other will be set on a space colony that's under attack. Both stories will be soft harems, with about 3ish women for the main character. The first fifteen chapters of each story are already available on my Patreon, and I think I'll begin to release them publicly here on Lit once we get to August.

To the other Anon asking about why I don't reply to messages. The answer is that I reply to everything that's sent to me, as long as the sender included their email address. When you don't include your email address, it makes it impossible for me to reply to you.

I'm nearly finished with the editing process for Chapter 50, and I expect that you'll see it here around mid next week. Thank you to all that have read and commented! 😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

CJMcCormick

Thx for the reply on new stories, I'm sad to see FV finished, I love it but good to know you're sharing new stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG what a cliff hanger! Love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES