Fourth Year After Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,942 Followers

"No, we've committed to you for September 1st, so you guys can move in, whether or not we've moved out of the other two houses or not. The favor I need is to possibly hold our Labor Day party there one more time, if things aren't ready at the new house. We would do our housewarming October 1st, instead."

Duke said, "We're currently planning to throw a party as our housewarming on that Sunday, since Jean's uncle and brothers are driving their truck down to help us move, and will be headed home Monday. So the pool will be available on Monday for your party, so long as we're still invited."

"Deal. We'll let you know as we get closer if we wind up being able to hold ours at the new house instead. I just didn't want to wait until last minute to ask permission."

~~~~~

March 25, 2016

It took Maria five weeks to convince Ginger to marry her, but they announced their engagement today, and a wedding date of June 18th, in the community center at Ginger's condo.

They also let Mom know that they wanted guest status in our group, but together, rather than solo, and wanted to know if they could participate in "family night" the next weekend. Mom gleefully said yes. It was going to be a full bed.

~~~~~

March 27, 2016

Henry bought several bottles of champagne to toast the happy couple over dinner in Center, and one bottle of sparkling cider for Patti.

Maria looked both nervous and impatient at the same time. Ginger reassured her, "You'll do fine, honey. You love everyone here, and they love you, and this is just a way of expressing that."

Maria said, "Oh, I know they do. I wouldn't even be here if we didn't love each other. It's just the size of the group that's new to me. It's both exciting and scary at the same time."

Henry said, "We could always split into two quartets, if that would make you more comfortable, Maria."

"No, that's not necessary, Henry," she responded. "I'm sure the nervous part of it will fade once we're doing it."

~~~~~

As we prepared to climb into the bed, I asked, "Can I ask a favor, Mom, Maria?"

"What is it?" Mom replied.

I answered, "I've never actually seen the two of you make love, not completely. The first time I was with Maria and you spied on us, you were still recovering from giving birth, and you held yourself back when Maria wanted to lick you. The second time I was with you both and Henry, at Maria's house, you two were in a 69 when I arrived, but you stopped immediately, before I could really see. And this past Christmas Eve, Maria and I were by ourselves. I really want to watch the two of you together, then maybe join in."

"It's a command performance, sis," Mom said.

"I'm ready if you are," Maria countered.

Ginger added, "I haven't actually seen you make love to anyone else but me, Maria, so I want to watch, too."

Mom and Maria settled into a 69 in the center of the bed, while the rest of us stood around it and watched them begin to make tender love to each other. They weren't the first women I had ever seen make love. They weren't even the first sisters I had seen. Yet, something about the way Tina and Maria held each other, loved each other, felt different to me.

Maybe it was because it made me think of them as Tina and Maria instead of mom and aunt. Maybe because Tina owed her life with Tom to Maria's willingness to put their happiness first instead of fight her sister for him, a sacrifice Tina could never pay back except by demonstrating her love in return. After having such an easy and huge excuse to resent her sister, Maria didn't. She loved her sister that much.

Ginger was standing by me, and reached her hand over and caressed my hard cock. Across the bed, Amber did the same to Henry. Ginger leaned towards me and whispered, "Gawd, they're sexy together. Fuck me, please, while we watch."

She put her hands onto the mattress and stuck her butt out. I stepped behind her, and rubbed my cock up and down her lips three times, then pushed just the head into her and paused there. Ginger waited a few seconds for me to push in further and when I didn't, she pushed back, sheathing me in one motion, her grunt filling the room. I grabbed her hips, and began a slow fuck, my attention divided between us and the pair on the bed.

Across the bed, Henry and Amber were matching us, while Patti and Toni were hip to hip with their hands in each other's crotches, frigging slowly.

Tina came first, followed closely after by Maria, and they parted, to turn and watch the rest of us. Patti and Toni crawled onto the bed, Patti going to kiss Maria, Toni to Tina. They formed a circle on the bed, Patti licking Maria, who ate Toni, who had two fingers and tongue in Tina who ate Patti.

Ginger quickened our pace, pushing back into my every thrust, and soon my thighs were slapping hers and I felt my balls getting ready to burst. Henry pushed Amber onto the bed, and she wound up arched over Patti, her hands in the middle of the circle, while Henry fucked her doggy-style. By his grunts, I knew he was getting close, too.

Patti reached a hand up and tweaked one of Amber's nipples, and it put her over the edge into a shaking orgasm that triggered Henry's. Amber put her head down and latched onto Patti's tit and Patti screamed as her own orgasm began, and soon a chain reaction began, and the whole daisy chain was cumming, and Ginger as well, rippling around my cock and making me shoot into her, as we tried not to fall onto anyone.

As we all caught our breath, I asked, "Still nervous, Maria?"

She turned to look at me and said, "I love you all. I really wish Ginger and I could live here, but we know that would never work. Your secret is shaky enough. Adding me living here would raise too many questions."

I said, "At least tell us you'll visit often?"

"Try and stop us. It's part of why Ginger and I are getting married, to take the focus off of each of us as singles socializing with married people. Coming here on a Saturday night makes more sense when people aren't asking 'Why aren't they out on dates?' It helps me be with you and Tina, and will help Ginger be with Jean more easily."

"You're continuing with them, too, Ginger?" I asked.

Ginger answered, "Yes, Drew. I love Jeannie and I'm feeling the beginning of love with Duke. I promised to not pull Duke towards this group. That doesn't mean I need to avoid him. Besides, this superbed of yours is about at its limit with eight people, don't you think?"

While we were talking, the rest of my spouses were shifting around. Henry was on his back, with Patti straddling his cock and Toni over his mouth. Mom and Amber were in a 69 between them and Ginger, Maria and me.

"I guess they want to fuck, not talk," Maria said. "My turn with you, Drew. On your back, kiddo."

I lay down, and Maria stretched over me, dragging her breasts across my chest before giving me a long kiss, while reaching between her legs to place my erect cock at her opening. She slowly slid back onto me, then gradually pushed herself upright into cowgirl position, allowing Ginger to climb onto my face, her pussy full of my cum.

I dug in with my tongue, cleaning her up before I swished across her clit and she arched over me, screaming, "Nnnghh! Right there, Drew! Fuck!"

Maria's bouncing over my cock picked up pace, and I thrust with my hips to meet her. "Squeeze my nipples, baby! I'm almost there," she called out, and my hands met Ginger's at Maria's breasts at the same time.

"I thought she meant me," Ginger said, but let me squeeze Maria's left tit, while she leaned over to suckle Maria's right.

This did put Maria over the edge and I felt her insides ripple around me, but I wasn't close to cumming yet, so I kept on thrusting up into her while returning my focus to Ginger's clit. As she was still leaning towards Maria, I shoved my middle and index fingers into her, and pressed my tongue onto her clit. It felt hot and swollen, so I lightened my touch.

She immediately came, shuddering over me, and grabbing onto Maria's shoulders to keep from falling. Maria grabbed Ginger's nipples and pinched, while kissing her, smothering her screams.

Ginger pulled herself off of me. I pulled Maria down onto my chest and rolled us over into a missionary position and increased my thrusting. Ginger lay beside us, kissing Maria's face and squeezing her left breast. Toni joined us on the other side, and was suckling Maria's right breast.

Maria's explosion was volcanic, just as I began to cum into her. Her muscles squeezed me tight, and my orgasm intensified. "Fuck, Maria, you feel so damn good!" I yelled, as every ounce of sperm drained out of me.

Patti was immediately between Maria's legs to clean my cum out, as I collapsed to the side, while Ginger straddled Maria's face.

Mom was in another 69 but over Toni now, with Henry fucking her from behind, and Amber kneeling by them, kissing her father.

It took five minutes to recover my erection, but they hadn't changed position, so I knelt behind Amber, and slid my cock into her, sandwiching her between Henry and me. I could only manage a slow stroke without knocking everyone over, but it was more than enough for me at that moment.

It wasn't enough for Amber, though, as she pushed us away from Henry, and pivoted herself so she could drop her hands to the bed, converting us to a doggy-style fuck. I wound up hip-to-hip with Henry, as we were both thrusting forward, but we weren't on the same rhythm, so I nudged Amber to the side a little bit before we banged into each other.

By this point, Amber was very wet, and I'd already cum twice, so we wound up fucking for 30 minutes before I came again. She had three orgasms in that time. My focus was only on her, so I barely sensed other positions changing around me. When I finally came and collapsed, Henry was spooned behind Maria, pumping in and out, while Ginger was in front in a sideways 69, and Mom, Patti and Toni were in a triangle on the other side of me.

Amber pulled out of my arms, and turned that triangle into a square. I watched everyone for 10 minutes before my erection returned. I rolled towards Ginger, and spooned behind her, and Maria's hand guided me inside, then began licking my cock as it slid in and out, while I could see Ginger was doing the same to Henry as he fucked Maria.

For a moment, it felt like I was Henry, feeling what he felt, thrusting as he did, seeing the tongue that was licking me, the labia that slid along my length. It didn't last for very long before the illusion dissipated, but in that moment I felt closer to him than ever before. It was enough, however to trigger my last orgasm of the night, catching me by surprise. I thrust into Ginger for as long as I could before softening, bringing her another orgasm.

Ginger and I reversed our direction so our heads were pointed to the head of the bed, and I whispered, "Thank you for coming back to us. I love you both."

"We love you, too, Drew. Sweet dreams."

"Chocolate dreams," I muttered, surrendering to slumber amid the sounds of continuing moans.

~~~~~

March 28, 2016

In the morning, we discussed future plans to get together, and agreed that one or two Saturdays per month, they'd participate with us in "family night".

~~~~~

April 2, 2016

I knew the day was the birthday of Toni's lost sister, and that Toni would be down, so I stopped on the way home for a small cake and some candles. We all sang 'Happy Birthday' to Faith in absentia. Toni kissed me for thinking of her, but she chose to sleep by herself that night. I wished she would cry on my shoulder, but she wouldn't let herself.

~~~~~

April 3, 2016

Sunday afternoon, I got a call from Duke.

"Hey, Drew? I need to tell you something, and I hope you don't get mad," he said.

"Okay..." I said. What was this about?

He said, "I had sex with your Aunt Maria last night."

"Did you have fun?" I asked. "Did she?"

"Well, yeah. Is that it, you're not upset?"

I chuckled, then said, "Not in the least. I knew it was going to happen, because Maria and Ginger came right out and said so last weekend. They're marrying each other in part to camouflage Maria's incest with me and my Mom, and Ginger's with Jean, and I assume eventually with her kids, if Toby gets his head on straight. Why don't you tell me how it started?"

"Well, Ginger invited Jean and I over for dinner and dessert last night, which has been code for dinner and sex, and when we got there, your aunt was there. I didn't even know they were dating because it's been more than a month since we've seen Ginger, and they drop a bomb that they've gotten engaged. When did they even meet? I didn't get much of a chance to ask. Things went intense pretty quickly once Maria french-kissed Jean. We never even got around to dinner."

I answered, "They met at our last Labor Day party, the one you and Jean couldn't come to. If you had, Jean would have recognized Ginger then, instead of at New Year's, and the day could have turned out a lot different, changing the course of the last seven month for all of us."

"What do you mean, different for all of us?" he asked.

I replied, "That wound up being the day that Ginger figured out the incest in our group. When she met Toni at the beginning of the party, she thought Toni looked familiar. It turned out to be Toni's resemblance to her sister Mona. Ginger had been the doctor to deliver Toni's niece 18 years ago, who was the result of incest between her sister Mona and their father Joshua. It put Ginger's antenna up for both incest and family resemblances. As the day went by, she recognized that Gavin resembled the Barnes family rather than Henry's family, particularly the green eyes Gavin shares with half my dad's side, including me."

"He does look a lot like you, Drew," Duke said.

"I know. I wish he didn't have those eyes, for the sake of our secret, because they couldn't have come from Mom or from Henry. After Ginger challenged me about Gavin's parentage and we admitted everything, she had to decide how involved she could get with us as a group. That pushed her to consider being intimate with her own kids, which in turn led to her involvement with you and Jean. All of which led to her engagement with Maria, because talking about all of that is what led Ginger to seek Maria's opinion in the first place."

"But if Jean and I had been there, she might have been focused on other things and not put everything together, and stayed involved only with Henry?"

"Perhaps," I said. "Or she might not have spent as much time with Maria and they wouldn't be engaged now. Any number of possibilities for things to have been different. Anyway, she and Maria did click that day, but they didn't start seeing each other socially until after Christmas, by which time they both knew I had been intimate a few times with the other. From what I've heard since, their involvements with me and my spouses were the primary subject of conversation to start, and getting turned on by recounting their sex with us resulted in them becoming intimate with each other, which in turn led to the engagement, and you being with Maria."

"How many times have you been with them?" Duke asked. "You said just a few?"

I counted back and said, "Umm, only four occasions each, either solo, in small groups, or with the six of us. I was first with Maria two Christmases ago, with a little involvement with Mom, then together with Mom and Henry and another solo last Christmas. I was first with Ginger last November, solo, then together with Patti and Amber, then the third time was with the whole family, which led to her becoming intimate with Maria on one of their dates. Last weekend, they were both with the whole family, which was my fourth time with them both. That was the first time with the whole group for Maria, second time for Ginger."

"You're hoping for more?" he asked.

"Of course," I said. "I love them both, and enjoy being with them sexually. I do that, fall in love real fast, in case you haven't noticed."

Duke paused before asking, "Did you fall in love with Jean that way?"

I answered, "Yes. I love Jean. Still do, even though I haven't come out and said it to her. I don't tend to fall out of love, either. Hell, I still love Corrinne, even now."

"The skank who ran around behind your back with that jock, Chad? Geez, Drew."

I said, "I wouldn't trust her to tell me the right time of day, but I do still love her and want her to be happy - far, far away from me. I'm still grateful for that relationship, though, because it prepared me to be ready for Patti. So, yes, I still love Jean, and cherish the time I had with her and her friendship since then. Being with her prepared Patti and I for sharing with our roommates in college, and with Amber when she reappeared in Patti's life."

"Yet, you let Jean go so she could be with me," Duke said.

"I didn't let her go, because I wasn't holding onto her in the first place. In any case, she made the decision to end things to be with you, not me. Which is just what she said was her goal, to have a one-on-one relationship with someone who was all hers, which I couldn't be, even then. Patti and I were just a summer fling that she expected to end at the end of the internship. It just ended early, is all."

"You didn't try to change her mind, though?"

"It never even occurred to me, Duke. You have to understand, it was a weird, complicated summer. Things were still new between my mom and me and Patti, then my Aunt Toni finds out about us, and a few weeks into the threesome with Jean, Toni accidentally reveals the secret to Jean, and I wind up in bed with all four of them. Here I am, in love with two women already, quickly falling in love with Toni, so I was barely noticing that I was falling in love with Jean too, until she'd already broken things off to be with you. I certainly didn't get a chance to tell her I loved her, and by the time I realized it, there was no point to doing it, without looking like I was trying to get her back."

Duke paused again, and asked, "And if I hadn't come along?"

"If she had been ready to change her mind, to say 'yes' to a proposal, I might have asked her to marry us by the end of the summer. She had already said 'no', though, during the conversation when Patti and I offered Toni the use of our house. I was thinking mostly about Toni joining us, and that didn't happen until the following year."

Duke next asked, "And if she and I broke up at some point? Would you pursue her again?"

"If it were going to hurt you, absolutely not," I assured him. "I would still want her to be happy, with whoever she might find next, but I wouldn't push for it to be me. I would hope you feel the same way about her finding happiness after you. Is there trouble in paradise that makes you ask that?"

"No, we're doing great," he said. "I'm just trying to understand you a little better. How you manage to be in love with multiple women at once, even ones you're no longer with. For me, the group scenes have been fun, but I haven't fallen in love with my new lovers. That's what would feel like being unfaithful to Jean."

"Is that coming from her, or from you?" I asked.

"From me, I guess," he admitted. "I know she loves her aunt, but it doesn't feel in the slightest like she's being unfaithful to me when they make love. Even if I weren't involved, I'd be okay with it."

"That's because she's not lying to you, she's just loving you both, openly. Don't be surprised if she develops feelings for Maria, too, if you keep being intimate with her regularly. My advice is, open your heart and allow any feelings of love to develop naturally. Let Jean know your feelings and be honest, and she'll support you."

Duke sighed, then said, "Thanks, Drew, I feel a lot better. I was worried you'd be mad."

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,942 Followers