Fox & Friends 2023 Pt. 01

Story Info
Ainsley gives Carley a hand.
5k words
4.84
3.1k
4
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Carley Shimkus, the gorgeous long-legged blonde left the set and hurried to her cubicle and flopped down in her chair. She leaned forward and buried her face in her hands and cried softly.

Ainsley Earhardt noticed Carley was upset and followed her there and came up behind her. She placed her hands on her shoulders, "What's the happening darlin?"

Carley stiffened at the touch of the lovely blonde friend of hers. She pulled back and stared up at Ainsley with her tear-stained eyes, "Oh I'm so sorry Ainsley. I've just been so frustrated lately. With the pregnancy and the early hours, I'm just so physically and emotionally exhausted." She stood and even though Ainsley was five-seven, the taller, pregnant blonde stood about her at close to six foot at five-ten. She hugged Ainsley and let out a sigh.

Ainsley felt a chill course through her as she felt Carley's large, firm tits press against her large chest. She ran her hands up and down Carley's back as she tried to calm her down. She pulled back and looked into her tear stained blue eyes, "Come on to my office. We can talk there and it is a lot more private than out her in the bull-pin."

Carley followed the long haired blonde and she couldn't tear her eyes from Ainsley's tight, firm ass.

Ainsley closed the door behind Carley and took a seat on the large sofa on one wall. She patted the seat beside her, "Have a seat Carley and tell me what's got you so upset."

Carley sat down and let out a long, cleansing breath. She swept her even longer light blonde hair off her chest and over her shoulder. She licked her full, plush lips and stared at Ainsley. "You know I've wanted a baby for so long, but just look at me. I've lost my figure and I'm deadly afraid I'll never get it back again. To make matter worse, my husband is afraid to make love to me. He's afraid he'll hurt the baby. I've tired to tell him he's being silly, but it just made him angry and I'm so fucking frustrated."

Ainsley was shocked at Carley's language, but knew Carley was just upset. She placed her hand on Carley's bare knee and patted her, "Don't let that get you down. It's all a process you have to work through. We had the same issue when I was pregnant and I felt the same way. I was crawling up the walls. I was so horny, but my husband, now my ex felt the same way."

Carley gave her a weak smile, "So how did you get through it all?"

Ainsley sat back and let out a long sigh. She stared at Carley, "I'll tell you, but you have to promise to keep this between the two of us. What happened was amazing, but at the same time, it was so perverse. I can't believe I did it. It was fantastic and if I didn't do it, I would have gone crazy."

Carley sat on the edge of the sofa and looked at Ainsley, "You know I can keep a secret and I have to know, what did you do?"

Ainsley swept her hair back over her shoulder and bit her lower lip, "Okay, but this goes no further than this room."

Carley nodded, "Yes, just the two of us, now please, don't keep me waiting, what the fuck did you do?"

"Well, I was in the same boat as you are in. Dana Perino saw I was upset and she pulled me into her office and I, just like you did, poured out my guts. She had the solution and had my husband and me to come to her apartment that evening. We did and that is where she changed my life and outlook on sexual activities and freed me from my southern values on sex, love, and sexual encounters."

Carley squirmed on the sofa, "You've really peaked my interest. Stop stalling Ainsley and tell me already."

Ainsley released a nervous giggle, "Well, being from the south and a Southern Belle, we were told no sex after the baby bump began to show. I was afraid too. Dana showed me a way to get my satisfaction and also keep my husband happy. Well hold on to your head Carley, this is what she told me and what we did."

She waited and Carley blurted out, Damn it Ainsley tell me!"

Ainsley blushed, well to put it bluntly, Dana went down on me after I was naked. She used her fingers, tongue and lips. She too was naked. She was on her hands and knees and after she began, she wiggled her ass, temping my ex-husband and offered her body for him to have intercourse with. He jumped at the chance to relieve himself. We ended up in a wild threesome and we were all well-satisfied and the pressure for me to have intercourse with my husband was gone. I have to tell you, I never had such an intense orgasm. We met several times and it only got better."

Carley's mouth was hanging open and it was easy to see she was totally turned on, "I loved you were able to satisfy your husband and get your fill of sexual release Ainsley, but how is that supposed to fix my issues?"

Ainsley placed her hand on Carley's long, slender leg and squeezed lightly, "Well, I've always been told, do unto others as you would like to be done to you. I would be willing to take Dana's place and your husband, if you pardon my French, he could fuck me."

Carley let out a gasp and she suddenly knew what Ainsley was proposing. She felt her hand glide up under her tight skirt and she gasped and moaned, "Oh Ainsley, I don't know. I messed around in college with another girl, but it was just kissing. I'm not sure I could do that."

Ainsley grinned back at her, "I thought the same thing, but once I felt Dana doing what she was doing I just let it go. I had such an intense orgasm, I didn't even think about the baby and it was all safe."

Carley slowly parted her legs and shivered, "Can I think about it? I know my husband would jump at the chance to have sex with you, but I'm not sure I can get past it."

"Just think of it as a public service. You help your husband get his satisfaction, especially when you really don't want too harm the baby or your chances. At the same time, you relieve your need for a release and, you help your husband out too."

Carley was getting turned on and was squirming on the sofa. She suddenly stood up, she was blushing and she moved to the door, "I'll get back with you soon Ainsley. I have to discuss it with Pete. I know he'll be all for it, but I have to think about it."

Ainsley stood, but didn't come any closer. She moved over to her desk and sat down, "No pressure Carley, just trying to pay back for the same issues I had while I was pregnant."

Carley left and hurried to her cubicle. she sat down and downed a huge bottle of water. She thought about it and a smile crossed her lips. She was warming to the idea of having Ainsley, the prim and proper Southern Belle, naked between her legs while her husband railed her from behind. She called her husband and just as she anticipated, he was loving the idea. They spoke in length about the problems Carley had with it, but Peter assured her, he wasn't leaving her and it was a work-around for their sexual frustrations.

Carley called Ainsley and before Ainsley could say anything, Carley blurted out, 'We're in! How about tonight at our apartment?

Ainsley giggled, "All right, just text me your address and time and I'll be there."

Carley did and just before six, Ainsley was at the door to Carley and Peter's apartment. She was dressed to kill. She was wearing a knee-hi length pure white leather coat. It was held closed by a large white belt. Unknown to Carley or Pete, she was naked under it.

Pete answered the door and Ainsley was impressed by his large body. She hugged him and felt his firm body against hers. He ushered her into their nicely furnished apartment and Carley came into the room. She looked amazing as always. Her long light blonde hair flowed about her shoulders and rested upon her large, firm chest.

She hugged Ainsley too and she too felt the surge of excitement coursing through her body. She was dressed in a black dress. It had a large zipper from her shoulder, crossing her chest and ended just below the bulge in her belly. "Come on in Ainsley and have a seat."

She poured out a glass of wine for her and handed it to her. She sat across from her in a large sofa chair and crossing her legs, the full dress parted and exposed a good portion of her long, shapely leg.

Ainsley sipped the wine and looked at Pete who was seated across from them both, in another sofa chair. The conversation flowed freely and Ainsley got up and looked at Pete, "Pardon me Peter, but could you direct me to the bathroom. It seems the wine had already ran through me."

He showed her where it was and afterwards, Ainsley returned and stood behind Carley's chair. She placed her hands on her shoulders and felt her stiffen up, "Relax Carley and let me get these kinks out of your neck."

Before long. she had Carley relaxed and she rolled her head around on her shoulders, "My God, Ainsley, you should have been a massage therapist, your hands are incredible."

Ainsley chuckled and swept Carley's hair from her neck and leaning forward, her equally blonde hair floated across her neck and she let out a gasp when she felt Ainsley's lips lightly brush her neck and she let out a moan when she felt her lips close around her earlobe and tug at it lightly.

Carley let out a gasp and goosebumps broke out all over her tall, sexy body.

Across the room Peter was just staring at the two blonde as he watched the anchor he had dreams about was nibbling at his wife's neck and earlobe.

Ainsley released the lobe and moved down to her long, graceful neck and her lips and tongue left a trail of wetness to her collarbone. Her hands found the zipper on her dress and drawing it downward, it opened to just below her large firm tits.

Carley was breathing heavily as she felt Ainsley long blonde hair tumbled forward, covering her bare shoulder. She felt Ainsley's tongue on her upper chest and she reached up and ran her fingers through Ainsley's hair.

Peter was unable to control himself and he unzipped his pants and drew out his sizable stiff cock. It was already leaking pre-cum. He had been without for way too long and knew tonight would be a night none of them would soon forget.

Ainsley pulled upward and giggled when she saw Peter stroking his cock. She turned Carley towards her and as their lips met, her tongue darted out, licking at the plush lips before her. She drew back and urged Carley to look, "I think Peter likes what he sees, just as much as I like what I'm seeing."

Carley's eyes opened and she let out a groan. She, just like Peter was without way too long and seeing him stroke his cock, it made her wet and more than ready to proceed.

Ainsley came around to the front of the chair and reaching out, she drew Carley to her feet. She wrapped her arms around her and as their lips met, her tongue darted out and she was greeted by Carley's. The two of them clung to one another as the kiss grew more passionate. She used all of her strength to pull away and looked back at Peter, "I think we should take this to the bedroom and continue this encounter. Don't you agree Peter?"

He hopped up and nearly tripped on his pants. He tugged them up and nodded, "This way, I can't wait to see what else you have in store for the two of us."

Once in the bedroom, Ainsley turned to Peter, "Why don't you get comfortable and take a seat on the chair. Watch how I give Carley what she needs and afterwards, you too."

He began stripping and once naked, he flopped down on the plush chair and watched in awe.

Ainsley stood before the taller pregnant blonde. She finished unzipping the dress and as she peeled it away, she let out a gasp. She found Carley naked under the dress and she guided her onto the bed. The cool sheets felt extremely cold on her heated flesh and as she squirmed back and her long, wavy hair floated onto the pillow and framed her beautiful face, creating a halo around the pregnant angel.

Ainsley kicked off her high heels and reached out and slowly undid the wide belt securing her white, leather coat. As it parted, she shrugged her shoulders and it slipped off her lush form and it fell to a heap about her feet. She stood looking at Carley, totally naked, just as her pregnant victim on the bed was.

Carley let out a gasp and a moan when she saw the naked blonde before her. She licked her lips and whispered, "My God, Ainsley, you are even more beautiful than I imagined."

Peter licked his lips as he took in her lush curves. He let out a groan and stroked his cock slowly, watching every move she made.

Ainsley stalking her prey, she placed her hands on the cool sheets and slid up onto the bed. She looked up at the tall, pregnant blonde and before long was alongside her. She hovered over her and winked, "I've always admired your natural beauty Carley." She swept a stray lock of hair from her cheek. She lowered her face and just before their lips met, Ainsley wet hers. She placed a soft kiss on her lips and they both let out soft sighs. Before long, the kisses grew stronger and more passionate.

Carley's lips parted and she willingly accepted Ainsley's tongue. They danced from one mouth to the other, both sucking lewdly at the other's.

Ainsley slowly pulled back and once again stared down at the long shapely body before her. She leaned forward and kissed her chin. She dipped down and began raining soft, wet kisses on her long graceful neck.

Carley was moaning constantly now as her excitement level was raising quickly. She wiggled around on the bed, urging Ainsley on. She clutched at her head and ran her fingers through Ainsley's silky hair.

Ainsley peppered her neck and moved to her shoulders. Her hands were busy, teasing the flesh beneath her. She cupped her huge tits and her thumbs rolled her large extended nipples. She released one tit as her hand drifted across the large swell of her belly and skimmed over her pussy. She brushed it lightly and moved down to her squirming legs.

Carley was breathing heavily now in anticipation of what was to come and she wasn't liking the slow way Ainsley was proceeding.

Ainsley dipped her head and finally closed her lips around one of Carley's large, fat nipples. She sucked lightly at first. Her tongue rolled around the large aeroule and nipped at the tip with her teeth. She smiled when she heard Carley let out a squeal and felt her hands tighten in her lush hair.

Carley guided her to her other breast and groaned when she felt her hand slide back up her thigh and settle on her soaked pussy. She arched her ass off the bed trying to make greater contact with her hand.

Ainsley released her tit and left a trail of wetness across the large swell of her belly and she urged Carley's legs apart. She giggled when she saw how quickly she did so. She dipped her head and she heard Carley moan louder as her hair swept over Carley's supercharged flesh. She settled flat on her belly as she used her elbows to spread her legs even wider. She let her hot breath coat her thick, fleshy cuntlips. She used her thumbs to part the pussy lips before her. She saw how wet she was. She lowered her head and captured a trickle of cream that already was oozing out of her pussy. She darted her tongue in and settled at the base of her pussy. She pushed forward and sank in deeper. She swept her tongue upward, driving in deeper the further upward she moved.

Carley was breathing heavily through her mouth and she was rolling her head from side to side, "Oh Ainsley, you have no idea how much I've need this. Don't you dare stop."

Ainsley giggled and stared up at the blue eyed blonde. She smacked her lips, "Oh don't you worry Carley. I couldn't stop if I wanted to. I can't believe I'm finally here, feasting on your perfectly formed vagina. I'm going to make you cum and cum again. I can't wait to taste the cream you expel and offer up to me."

She dipped her head back down and doubled her efforts. She sucked harder, drawing the fleshy lips into her mouth and she sucked hard. She heard Carley squeal again and her hands clutched at her head.

Carley arched her ass off the bed and ground her pussy against Ainsley's talented tongue. She looked over and saw her husband stroking his cock and she motioned for him to come over and join them.

Peter was there in a flash and he knelt beside the woman he impregnated. His thick, stiff cock swayed before her and he felt her hot breath on it. He watched in awe as she shifted her upper body. He watched as her lips parted and her tongue darted out and rolled around the large, swollen head. He groaned as he saw her wet the entire crown.

Carley opened wider and accepted his cock into her mouth. She closed her lips and reached up and grabbed hold of his ass and pulled him towards her. She felt his cock sink deeper into her mouth and she whipped her tongue around and around the rock-hard shaft.

Ainsley looked up and saw the luscious blonde sucking her husband's cock. She slipped up an inch or two and captured Carley's stiff clit. She drew it in between her lips and sucked lightly. Her tongue darted out and flicked it, up and down, side to side and she heard Carley groan loudly. She trembled before her and suddenly Ainsley's mouth was flooded with Carley's first dose of cream.

Carley came and came hard. She ground her pussy hard against Ainsley's active tongue and she released her cunt juices. She bathe her lips and tongue as she couldn't stop shaking. Carley sucked harder on her husband's cock. Even though she wanted him to cum, she slowed. She wanted to watch him fuck the shapely blonde between her legs. She ached wanting Pete to fuck her and make her cum. Just the way she made her cum just now.

Ainsley slowly pulled back from Carley's soaked pussy. Her face was covered in Carley's milky cunt cream. She licked her lips and threw her hair over her damp shoulders. She flashed Pete a huge grin, "Enough of Carley's mouth, I need you to fuck me. Watching the two of you go at it, I want to see how that fat cock of yours feels in my pussy."

He scrambled about on the bed. He positioned himself behind her. He reached out and caressed her slender hips and tight ass, "Wow, seems like that prim and proper Southern Belle flew out the window. Don't change Ainsley, I love it."

He leaned over and wrapped his arms around her. He caressed her large firm tits and even though they were slightly smaller than Carley's, they were full, firm and stood high upon her chest. He tweaked both nipples at the same time and as he did that, his cock, like a heat seeking missile found her wet folds. He tugged harder on her nipples, causing Ainsley to groan out from the pleasure.

Her moans turned to groans as she felt his cock sink into her overheated pussy. She wiggled her hips and pushed back, meeting his thrusts. She dropped her head, her long, silky blonde hair floated over Carley's thighs and belly as she attacked her cunt with a vengeance.

Peter was in heaven. He watched the slender blonde feasting on his wife's pussy as he drove in and out of her at an increased velocity. He caressed her tight ass and heard her moans grow louder. He wet his thumb from her dripping folds and he continued to pound her tight pussy. He began to worm his wet thumb into Ainsley's puckered hole.

Ainsley groans grew louder and pushed back harder against his cock and thumb. She smacked her lips and cried out, "Yes, oh yes Pete, fuck me harder! Shove that thumb deeper in my ass. Maybe if you make me cum hard, I'll let you fuck that hole too." She doubled her efforts on Carley's pussy and she felt Carley arch her ass off the bed, grinding her pussy harder against Ainsley's active mouth.

Carley clutched at Ainsley's head, tightening her grip on her fair locks, "Come on Ainsley, I'm so fucking close to another orgasm. Make me cum." She looked up at her husband and saw the look of sure lust and bliss on his face. "Fuck her hard Peter, give her all you can. I can't wait till I have the baby. After that, I'm going to ride that cock of your all night and draw every drop of cum from those swollen nuts of yours."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
12