Fox & Friends 2023 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at his wife. Her hair was a total mess, covering her face, shoulders and heaving tits. He loved how Ainsley licked his wife's cunt and played with her heaving tits. He picked up the pace. He felt her cunt muscles tighten around his cock and he knew she was on the verge of an orgasm. He shoved a second finger up her butt and heard her cry out in pleasure. He lost it and began to pump his bloated balls, full of cum into her pussy. He came so hard he nearly blacked out. He felt like his balls were being shot through his cock.

Ainsley went into spasms. She gripped his cock as she felt it swell and explode. She came as she felt him splashing his hot seed deep in her overheated pussy. She clutched at Carley's sweaty thighs and licked and sucked her clit. She was soon rewarded with a dose of her creamy cum, bathing her lips and tongue. She drew as much as she could before she lost it and slumped against the pregnant blonde.

Carley was in heaven. She finally got the satisfaction she so sorely needed since her belly began to swell. She knew her husband loved the torrid threesome too. She saw the look of sure bliss on his face and knew he was too drained and satisfied.

After several minutes, Peter pulled his flaccid cock from Ainsley's cum filled pussy. He wiggled back and rolling over, flopped down beside his sedated wife. Ainsley extracted herself from Carley's wide spread legs. She took a spot beside Carley and along with Peter, they sandwiched the pregnant blonde and teased and caressed her lush curves.

She sighed and turned towards Ainsley. She kissed her lightly on the lips, "Wow Ainsley, never in all of my sexual encountered have I ever been so turned on or cum so hard. Watching Peter fuck you and you, licking my pussy, again, wow I never in my wildest dreams ever though you could do that."

Ainsley caressed Carley's cheek, "Behind closed door, I can be rather randy. Just promise me that this stays between the three of us."

Carley let out a gasp, "Oh Ainsley, I'm sorry. I sorta let it slip out while having lunch today with Ashley. She was shocked and delighted. Believe it or not, Ainsley, she has a thing for you."

Ainsley sighed, "Oh my God, you mean Ashley Strohmier?"

Carley giggled, "Yes, why?"

"Well, I sorta have a thing for her too. I just wished she wouldn't have cut her hair. I'm sorta partial to long hair, that is why I was so anxious to hook up with you and your husband.

"Yeah, I liked her long hair too. I asked her why she cut it and you wouldn't believe why."

Ainsley perked up, "Spill Carley, why did she cut that gorgeous long hair of hers?"

"Well it seems she has a cock sucking fetish. She can't get enough and long hair was always getting in the way. If you noticed she has gorgeous plum lips. She had them injected with Botox and loves how they feel as she slides them up and down a fat, stiff cock."

Ainsley was getting turned on again. She rose up and scrambled about on the bed and was soon hovering over Peter's groin. She smiled when she saw he too was turned on by what the two of them were talking about. She glanced over at Carley, "Seems someone else here is thinking about Ashley's cock sucking skills."

She turned back to Peter, "How about it Peter, ready for round two?" Before he could reply, she parted her lips and licked at the swollen head before her, "Mmm, I just love tasting my cunt juices on a cock that just finished fucking me." She swallowed half of his shaft into her hot, wet mouth and she felt his cock leap in her mouth.

Carley began to play with her swollen tits and her hand drifted down to her well satisfied pussy. She loved watching Ainsley sucking her husband's cock and she wanted to join in. She climbed to her knees and slipped between Ainsley's legs. On her back, she grabbed hold of Ainsley's hips and guided her cum filled pussy to her parted lips. Her tongue darted out and she reveled in the feeling and taste of her husband's cum dripping out of Ainsley. Along with Ainsley's cunt cream, she lapped away and soon uncovered her stiff clit. She drew it into her mouth and she increased her efforts on the pussy above her.

Pete was the lucky recipient of the two women before him. He loved how Ainsley sucked at his cock and he was amazed at Carley. He never expected her to take to pussy as she did, but it turned him on all the more. He desperately wanted to fuck her, but was more than happy to use Ainsley until Carley popped the baby out of her.

Ainsley was on the verge of an orgasm and she wanted more of Peter's cock. She tore her mouth from his cock. Her saliva was running down his cock and her chin. She pressed hard on his chest and scooted forward. She climbed up and hovered over his slippery cock. She whipped her head around and called out to Carley, "Give it to me. Guide your husband's cock into me and watch me ride him."

Carley was so turned on, all she could do was nod and grab Peter's slimy cock. She swept it up and down Ainsley's tight lips and finding her hole, she shoved it in. She let out a squeal as she watched it disappear into the tiny hole. Carley rolled over onto her back and slipped closer to the duo before her. She licked at Peter's swollen nuts. She ran her tongue up and down. She darted her tongue into his asshole and saw his balls draw up further against his body. She knew he was about to lose it. She arched her back and licked at Ainsley's cunt, tasting the mixture Peter deposited in her earlier.

Ainsley bounced up and down at a furious pace and she was about to lose it too. Just then, she felt Carley's tongue sink into her asshole and she screamed out. She began to cum hard, she bathed Peter's cock with her milky cunt cream and she slumped against him

He continued to drive up into her and just as he was about to cum, Carley yanked his cock out of her pussy. She stroked it and Ainsley hurried down beside her and just as she kissed Carley, Peter unloaded. He painted the face of the two gorgeous blondes and he fell back, totally spent and completely at a lose for words If he died then and there, he would die a happy man.

Ainsley and Carley extracted every drop of cum he had stored up in his balls and after he was drained, they turned to one another and licked and kissed every drop away.

The three of them cuddled together and both Peter and Ainsley lightly caressed Carley's belly. They felt the baby leap and they all wished it was time to give birth. None of them wanted to wait to experience what they did again, especially Carley, who wanted to get fucked by both of them again.

The next day, while Ainsley was in her office, there was a knock on the door. She called out, "Come on in."

Ashley Strohmier entered. She sat down before Ainsley and Ainsley smiled back at her, "I was wondering when you were gonna pay me a visit."

Ashley licked her full, bee-stung lips and winked at her, "So how was your night with Carley and Peter?"

"It was amazing, so a little birdie told me you were interested in some after hours activities, am I correct?"

She giggled, "Oh Ainsley, you have no idea."

More to cum and see who else visits for some sexual releases.

12