Fox & Friends 2023 Pt. 02

Story Info
Ainsley rides again with Ashley & Rachel.
6.2k words
4.86
2.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Ashley Strohmier entered Ainsley's office with confidence she would soon be experiencing what Carley had just yesterday. She had a strong attraction to the gorgeous Ainsley. She hoped she could persuade her to bring her boyfriend and the two of them could get together with her husband for some adult fun. She was a wild one behind closed doors and wanted to show Ainsley just how kinky she could be.

"What can I do for you Ashley?"

She took a seat across from her and licked her bee-stung lips, "Well as you know, I had lunch with Carley and she told me about the three of you meeting last night. If I can be so bold, how was your night night Carley and her husband?"

Ainsley blushed a little, but knew already that Carley told Ashley about their rendezvous planned for last night. She chuckled and smiled, "It was amazing, so a little birdie told me you were interested in some after hour activities, am I correct?"

Ashley was put off guard. She entered the office on a mission, but now she was back on defense and had to gather her wits to keep from chickening out. She let out a deep breath and nodded, "Yes, as a matter of fact, that is exactly why I came in here. If yesterday went as well as you said it did, I was wondering if you would like to spend some time with me and my husband? I would love if you would bring Sean with you. I would love to see if he is as attractive out of the office as he is here."

Ainsley chuckled, "Oh you can bet he is Ashley. I never felt anything like it with him. The best thing about him, he has an open mind and I'm sure he would love to see if you are as talented as Carley said you were."

Ashley let out a gasp. "What did Carley tell you, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Well we were talking about loving long-haired women and I said I was disappointed that you cut your hair short. She agreed, but told me you cut it short because you were an avid cock sucker. Is she right in saying that?"

Ashley blushed and stammered, "Well ah, I have to say, yes. You see, it was always getting in the way and I found out that cutting it short gave me the freedom to really show my, as you put it, my cock-sucking skills."

"Ainsley smiled back at her, "You have really peaked my interest in that. She also said you got Botox injections in your lips to help with that. I have to say, your lips are very, very inviting."

Ashley smiled back at her, "Oh Ainsley, you have no idea." She stood up and came around the desk and as Ainsley turned in her chair, she bend over and sweeping Ainsley's hair from her face, she planted a soft, searing kiss on her lips. It grew in intensity and when she pulled away, both of them were breathing heavily, "So what do you think, Ainsley, do you like my lips?"

She nodded slowly, "Very much so, can we do that again?"

She kissed her once more, this time as her lips parted, her tongue swept along Ainsley's and darted into her mouth. She pulled back, "So, what do you say, would you and Sean like to join me and my husband this weekend?"

Ainsley nodded, "I'll have to check, but I can't see why not. I'll let you know."

Ashley kissed her lightly once more, turned and left the office.

Later that afternoon Ainsley called Ashley, "Hi Ashley, I spoke with Sean and he can't be there. He's still in the middle of a divorce and the last thing he needs is for his ex to find out he went somewhere where people are, you know."

Ashley giggled, "Say no more I get the picture. Well maybe some other time. Mike was looking forward to having a good time with you. I can't say I wasn't thinking about sampling Sean."

Ainsley cut her off, "Wait, it isn't all lost. I spoke with Will Cain and he's stuck here for the weekend and would love to be my partner. What do you think?"

"Wow, that would be incredible. I think he is so fucking handsome. I know he isn't Sean, but he'll do. Oh please, don't tell him that."

Ainsley giggled, "Don't worry, but I have to agree, he isn't Sean. I sorta have a problem though. While talking to Will, Rachel Duffy overheard us and she wants to join it."

Ashley let out a shriek, "Oh hell yeah! I think she is so fucking sexy. Oh, sorry for my French."

Ainsley couldn't stop laughing, "Don't worry Ashley, I think the same. She'll be bringing her husband Sean Duffy. If you ever saw him, he's huge and I have a sneaky suspicion he is just as big as my Sean, if you get my drift."

"Wow, I can just imagine, okay, I know Mike and I would love to host the four of you. So when are we talking about?"

How about Saturday evening. Not too late seeing Will and Rachel have to be on set Sunday morning."

"Sounds great. how about five. I can have something small to eat, maybe pizza and wings. I'll text you our address and if five isn't okay, just let me know."

"It should be great, but I'll call if it isn't. I can't wait. I hate to say, but I'm already getting wet. Oh heck, did I just say that? Sorry Ashley."

Ashley giggled, "No problem, but I 'm just like you. We are going to have a blast, I'll text you our address, bye."

Ainsley checked and five was great. She got the address and forwarded it to Rachel. She called Will and he told her he'd pick her up at four-thirty and he was already excited too.

Ainsley answered her apartment door when Will knocked. She stood back and grinned at him. He was dressed in a pair of dress slacks and a pullover cashmere sweater. She saw his firm pecs under the tight sweater. She stepped aside, "Come on in Will, I'll just check with the babysitter and we'll be on our way."

He watched as she disappeared down the hall. He loved how she looked. She was wearing black heels and stockings to match. About her legs and waist was a wild multi-colored full skirt. It had a slit in the middle and as she moved, a flash of bare thighs showed above her thigh-hi stockings. Above that was a silky red blouse with a zipper down the front from neckline to hem. Her lips were the same color as her blouse and her long blonde hair was straight and hung down to the swell on her chest.

She grabbed her jacket and they were off. He opened the door to the Uber he had waiting and they were on their way to Ashley and Mike's apartment. In the back of the car, her skirt parted and she saw Will's eyes. She giggled and pushed him away, "Eyes up here Will. There will be time for that later, if not we can continue this later back at my place."

They were there in a few minutes and as they headed to the elevator they were joined by Sean and Rachel Duffy who entered the building a moment after they did.

The four of them took the elevator to the tenth floor.

Sean was checking out Ainsley as Will was taking in his co-host from Fox and Friends weekend. Rachel didn't look anything like she did on the show. This evening she was dressed to kill and she didn't disappoint. She was wearing a slinky black wrap-around dress. It ended several inches above her knees and at the bodice, it was gaping open, showcasing her dark skin and her firm breasts were peaking out. Her lips were painted a bright red and her dark, chocolate brown hair wasn't straight or pulled back as she did on the show. Tonight it was ratted up and framed her face like a lioness. Her eyes were done up in smoky mascara and eye-liner showing off her large dark eyes.

Rachel giggled as she saw the look on Will's face, "Yeah, I know I wouldn't be allowed to look this way on the show in the morning, but I wasn't trying to look like America's sweetheart. Ainsley owns that distinction."

Ainsley pushed out her leg, showing off the large slit in her skirt. Sean saw the flash of bare thigh above the dark stocking and chuckled, "I doubt if she could wear that on the show either Rachel."

Ainsley giggled, "As a latter of fact, I wore this last week, but had the slit fastened, but you're right, like this, it wouldn't pass inspection."

Sean smiled at her, "I would love to inspect it closer."

Just then the elevator opened and as they exited, Ainsley flashed him a smile, "I'll make it a point to allow you that later, make sure you don't slip away."

Ashley opened the door and both Sean and Will stared at the tall, short haired beauty before them. Sean couldn't stop staring at her gray steel eyes and plush bee-stung lips. He felt a tingling in his loins as he imagined those lips sliding up and down his fat, stiff cock.

Rachel poked him in the ribs, "Stop staring and get your butt in the apartment will ya."

He chuckled and looked back to Ashley, "Sorry, but I just mesmerized by your gorgeous eyes. I'm happy to meet you."

Ashley leaned in and gave him a big hug. She went it for an air kiss, but whispered in his ear, "I'm hoping you were thinking about me sucking your big cock, Sean. Rachel told me it was very thick and I just love sucking thick, stiff cocks."

He let out a tiny gasp and hugged her tighter. He let the bulge in his pants do the talking for him and he slipped back and was greeted by Mike, Ashley's husband.

Will got the same treatment from Ashley, but he was way to interested in banging the tiny co-anchor he sat beside every weekend. He took in the figure of Ashley and he was torn between the tiny Hispanic woman and the much taller short haired brunette with the blonde highlights in her tight, short hair.

Ashley was dolled up, wearing a extremely short navy blue dress. It had green piping down the front and it had a huge zipper between the piping that ran from her neckline to the hem. It was unzipped down to the middle of her huge tits. She sported a pair of double D's and it was evident she wasn't wearing a bra as her fat nipples showed through the material of her dress.

Once everyone was seated and drinks were handed out, the doorbell rang and a delivery man came in with several boxes of pizza and hot wings. There were a variety of pizzas and was to everybody's liking.

Ashley was the first to bring up the question to Sean, "So tell us Sean, why did you leave the House of Representatives and decide to work as a contributor at Fox?"

He sat back on the one sofa and looked to Rachel. She nodded, giving him the okay to tell why. He looked back at the gorgeous brunette, "Well it is a rather involved reason. Once Rachel had our ninth child, she decided she didn't want to have any more children. So I had a vasectomy. She didn't know about that and she, at the time of the birth, had her tubes ties. We both laughed knowing that both of us were doing it for the other. Well we both laughed about it and we knew it was the perfect time for us to branch out and explore sex with other partners. Somehow the press found out and rather than explain what we were doing, we decided to keep on "Swinging" and not seek re-election."

Rachel added, "We found out we loved the lifestyle and are even more in love with one another now. The sex has been incredible and we can't wait to see what happens here."

Will nearly spat out his drink when he heard this.

Ashley was already setting the night's activities in motion as she came over and took a seat beside Sean, "So one more thing Sean. When you came in, I noticed you focused on my mouth. What were you thinking?"

He stammered and looked to Rachel and Ainsley and they both nodded. Ainsley spoke up, "I sorta told him how you cut your hair short because it always got in the way."

She looked back to Sean, "She's right you know. I have to confess, I love sucking cock and with my hair shorter, I can really do my best."

Sean reached out to her and grabbing hold of the tiny zipper in the dress, he slowly lowered it to her waist. Her huge tits were exposed and nearly everyone was watching the couple on the large sofa.

Mike, Ashley's husband immediately moved over to take a spot beside Ainsley. "I just love watching her suck another guy's cock. He placed his hand on the exposed nylon covered knee of Ainsley's and he loved how she immediately parted her legs even more.

On the other sofa, Rachel was watching her husband as he slid the parted dress from Ashley's bare shoulders. The material settled about her waist leaving her naked from the waist up.

Will took the opportunity to slip closer to Rachel. She turned her attention to Will when she felt his hand on her shoulder. She let out a gasp when she saw his hand slip from her shoulder and go to the nape of her neck.

Will tightened his hold and stared into her dark, smoky eyes, "You have no idea Rachel how much I've wanted to do this." Before she could react, his lips were on hers and the kiss grew steadily. He pulled back, "Every weekend, just seeing you so close. All I've wanted to do is tear off yours clothes and fuck you on our curvy couch." He moved in again and raked his fingers thought her thick, chocolate brown locks. He couldn't get enough of her silky hair.

From across the room, Sean looked at her petite wife and called out to Will, "You just opened Pandora's Box Will. Anyone playing with Rachel's hair is in for a wild ride. She gets totally turned on and turns into a wild woman when anyone plays with her hair."

She gave Sean a dirty stare and turned back to Will. "Just keep doing what you are and I'll give you the fucking of your life."

He plastered his lips to hers and they fell back on the sofa with Rachel straddling his body. She ravished his neck with wet kisses as she quivered from his caresses.

Will ran his fingers through her hair and tightening his fists in them. He pulled her mouth from his neck and he kissed her viciously. He was in the same boat and he had her perfectly gorgeous hair turned into a messy mass and it turned Rachel on all the more. He clutched at her head and guided her downward and before long she was hovering over his pants. There was a bulge pressing against them and she tore at the closure and opening them she tugged his pants and shorts down to his ankles.

Will kicked them off along with his shoes and he grabbed her head and forced her to suck him off.

Rachel went willingly, but loved how he tugged at her dark hair. She enveloped the leaking head and her cheeks hallowed out as she sucked him deeper into her oral cavity.

Across from them, on the floor in front of Ashley and Sean, Mike had Ainsley on her back. Her full skirt was bunched up around her waist and her stocking clad legs were wrapped around Mike's shoulders.

Ainsley was grinding her slit up and down Mike's slippery tongue. She rose up on her elbows and reached out and grabbed hold of Ashley's naked hips. She turned her just enough to guide her fat-lipped pussy to her lips.

Ashley's fat lips were stretched out wide around Sean's rock hard cock. She pulled off his cock when she felt Ainsley's hot tongue invade her fleshy cunt. A huge stream of saliva flowed out of her mouth and landed directly on Sean's shaft. She gathered her wits and dropped her head and those plush lips of hers once again closed around Sean's cock. She sucked up her saliva and looked up at him.

Sean was in ecstasy, he stared and caught Ashley's steel gray eyes in his. They were wild with lust and he was amazed how those thick lips were clinging to his cock. He watched her lips slide up and down. With each downward movement, Ashley took more and more of his cock into her mouth.

She tore her mouth from his cock and threw her head back as Ainsley sucked at her stiff clit. She groaned and wiggled her ass hard against Ainsley's talented tongue.

Sean grabbed Ashley by the head and turned her back to him. He shoved his cock deep into her mouth and she gagged, but didn't pull away. She lapped at him and taking a deep breath through her nose, she clamped down on his cock and began sucking wildly.

Mike snuck up behind Ainsley and holding her skirt up, he shoved his cock between her tight cheeks and sank into her hot, tight cunt.

Ainsley pulled back from between Ashley's legs and whipped her head around, "Oh fuck yeah, Mike, fuck me, fuck me hard. Let your gorgeous wife see how you can fuck me. Don't slow up, shove that fucking cock deep and drive it hard."

Both Sean and Mike were shocked by the foul talk coming from her mouth. At the same time it turned them on and both Ainsley and Ashley were the lucky recipients of her nasty talk.

Ashley was in the midst of an orgasm and she was shaking so violently, she slipped off the sofa and fell to the floor beside her husband and Ainsley. She looked up at Sean and she felt a surge to suck him and suck him until he painted her face with his hot cum.

Sean leaned over and grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her around. He turned her face and fisting her short hair, he pulled her roughly to his raging hard-on. He began fucking her face and she was slobbering all over his stiff shaft.

Ainsley and Mike uncoupled and they both turned to Ashley and they joined in attacking Ashley. Mike grabbed hold of his stiff cock and with her body nearly on the floor, her head straining back taking Sean's cock, he straddled her body and slid his cock between her huge swaying tits. He pressed them together and started tit-fucking her.

Ainsley crawled around and once again flopped down on her belly and she dropped her tousled blonde hair between Ashley's legs. She lapped away at her fat-lipped pussy and she tightened her grip on her quivering legs. She doubled her efforts on her cunt and she felt a gush of cream seeping out. She licked it up and moved to shove a finger in her hole. She drew the stiff clit between her lips. She tongued the rubbery nub and Ashley's legs tightened around her gorgeous head.

Across the room, Will and Rachel were in a world of their own. They would pause from time to time and watch the mass of arms and legs entwined together and they chuckled and returned to their own world.

Rachel was naked and she was straddling Will's well-muscled body. She was riding him at a leisurely pace. She whipped her head around and fisted her own hair. It was a wild mess, but at the same time, she never looked hotter.

Will was in heaven. He stared up at his co-host and played with her firm, high standing tits. He tweaked her dark, nearly black nipples and they were so hard, they could cut diamonds. He looked lower and watched her tight pussy, the same pussy that shoved out nine babies. He was amazed just how tight and talented her pussy was. She was able to ride him and at the same time, flex her cunt to milk his cock. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rolled her over.

Rachel let out a shriek and a giggle and found herself on her knees and she wiggled her tiny tight ass at him. She buried her face in the throw pillow beneath her. She pushed back and shivered when she felt Will sink back into her She arched her back and threw her head back, "OH yeah Will, fuck me, I can feel you sinking really deep into me. Give me all you have."

He wasn't going to disappoint and he reached up and gathered her long tousled hair. He made a ponytail out of it and tugged hard and he heard her groan her approval. He pulled harder and as she turned her head, he lowered his body, pressing against hers. He captured her mouth with his and they pressed their lips tighter to one another's.

Rachel shoved her tongue as deep into his mouth as she could. She was gasping for air, but refused to pull away, she was that turned on. She finally ripped her mouth away and screamed out, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming hard, Will. Please, please cum in me! Fill me up I need..." She growled out as without notice, he did as she asked.

He released her hair and clutched at her shapely hips. He slammed into her hard one more time and ground his pelvis hard against her ass and began pumping his hot, potent cum deep into her well-fucked pussy. He was glad she had her tubes tied, because he knew he couldn't and wouldn't pull out. He wrapped his arms around her sweaty body and clung to her as they both were trembling from their intense orgasms.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers
12