Fox & Friends 2023 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Across the room, Sean lost it as he watched his wife being fucked hard by her co-host. He pulled his cock out of Ashley's mouth and began painting her gorgeous face with his hot cum. He saw those steel-gray eyes staring up at him and she closed them just in time from getting his load in them.

Mike was at the end too and he pulled his cock from between her sweaty tits and stroking it, he exploded too. He sent streams of hot cum to mix with Sean's cum.

Ashley was in the middle of an orgasm too as Ainsley sucked hard on her clit and she bathe Ainsley's lips and tongue with her milky cunt cream. She licked up as much of the cum as she could that covered her face.

Ainsley somehow extracted herself from between Ashley's toned legs and she snuck up and kissed Ashley. She licked up the cum that dripped from Ashley's cheeks and chin.

Mike looked to Sean and nodded, "You know, Ainsley was one of the two who set up this little party and I do believe she is the only one who didn't have the pleasure of an orgasm.

Will climbed off the sofa across the room and join the four huddled together, "You know, I think you're right." He reached out and grabbed Ainsley by the hand and pulled her to her feet. Mike got up too and Sean stumbled off the sofa and Mike took hold of her other hand. He tugged at her and she willingly followed the dark-haired stud down the hall.

Mike led her to the bedroom and he guided her to the bed and she was like deer in the headlights of an eighteen wheeler. She knew what was coming and she welcomed the attention. She immediately rolled over onto her back and spun around. With her head hanging off the side of the bed, she looked up and grinned. She was staring at the cum coated cock that was just buried deep in Rachel.

Her hair nearly touched the floor and when she reached out and grabbed hold of Will's tight ass, she pulled him to the side of the bed. Her lips parted and her tongue darted out and licked at the remnants of Rachel's cunt juices. Her hair swished across his shins and ankles.

Will was in heaven, as his eyes rolled back in his head. He reached down and cupped the back of her head and even though he didn't have to, he guided her head back and forth down his swollen cock.

Sean and Mike climbed up onto the bed and Sean took hold of her shapely legs and spread them wide. He scooted closer, he gripped his cock and guided it easily into her sopping pussy. He smiled then he heard her let out a groan around Will's cock. He reached down and began to lightly pet her clit and she reacted by humping his cock and his hand.

Mike came around the other side and dipped his head and began feasting on her firm, high-standing tits. He nibbled and sucked at her tight swollen nipples and she nearly launched him and Sean off the bed, she was squirming that much.

She was more than ready for what was sure to come. She loved what was happening to her at both ends, but she wanted more and she knew she had to take the lead. She pushed at Will's thighs and he popped out of her mouth. She rose up and Mike drew back and watched her roll over. Sean popped out of her pussy and he was amazed how much of her milky cunt cream coated his cock.

Ainsley was directing the action and she tugged at Sean's arm, "Lay down here Sean. I want to ride that gorgeous cock of your." She giggled as he flopped down and reached out for her. She went willingly and swung her leg over his outstretched body. She reached back and fisting his slime covered cock. she lowered her body and shivered as his cock sank into her overheated pussy. She turned and looked to Mike, "Just don't sit there, Mike. I want your in front of me. I wanna suck on that fat cock of yours again."

He chuckled and threw his leg over Sean's head and rested his bare ass on the headboard. He reached out and swept her long unruly hair from her cheek and he let out a gasp as she eagerly clutched at his thighs and swallowed his cock.

The bed shifted and Will climbed up onto the bed and he pushed Sean's legs apart. He came up behind Ainsley and just stared down at the gorgeous body spread out before him. He ran his hands up and down her sleek torso. He caressed her tiny, tight ass and he swept his fingers between her tight cheeks. He dipped his fingers lower and got a large dose of her cunt juices on his fingertips. He pulled away when he grazed Sean's cock as it slid in and out of Ainsley's tight, hot pussy. He stared at her puckered hole and dipped his fingertip into her tight hole.

Ainsley let out a tiny squeal around Mike's cock when she felt Will's fingertip pop into her ass. She wiggled her ass and this caused Sean's cock to poke at untouched areas of her pussy. She pulled her mouth off of Mike's cock and whipped her head around, "Come on Will, shove them in deeper, get it all nice and wet. I have to have that cock of yours in my ass. I didn't suck it and get it all nice and hard and wet for nothing."

He was encouraged by what she blurted out. He shoved a second finger in her ass and sank deeper. He wiggled them around, stretching her out in preparation of his cock. He pulled his fingers out and wet them again. He added his thumb and he heard her grunt out and she bounced up and down on Sean's cock even harder and faster. She sucked harder on Mike's cock and saliva was dripping down her chin. She was in sexual sensory overload. It was about to get even wilder.

Will wiggled his fingers and without notice he pulled his fingers out and before that tight hole could close, he pushed the head of his saliva coated cock into her ass. He felt it tighten and he stopped and waited. After a few moments he felt her relax and he took this as a green light to push forward and that is exactly what he did.

He looked down at the gorgeous co-host of Fox and Friends. He was amazed how this beautiful blonde Southern Belle was locked between three men and she welcomed every inch of the three cocks that were entering and exiting her body. He took in the tone body and how she reacted to the cock in her ass, mouth and pussy.

Ainsley was on the verge of one of the strongest, most intense orgasms of her life. She sucked harder and thrust her hips back and forth. With each movement of her lower body, she felt Sean and Will's cock treating her ass and pussy to the most fabulous orgasm. Her mouth came off of Mike's cock and she screamed out, "Oh my God, Yes, yes, I 'm cumming. Don't either of you stop. Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

She clutched at Mike's thighs and swallowed his cock again. Her entire body was quivering as she bathe Sean's cock with her creamy cum.

Sean was thrusting up, over and over again and when he felt her tighten her cunt muscles, he lost it too. He pumped stream after stream of his hot cum into her.

Ainsley felt him filling her pussy and it heightened her orgasm. She sucked harder on Mike and he too was at wits end. He clutched at her head pulled out of her mouth, "I'm gonna cum Ainsley, where do you want it."

She screamed out, "My face, I want to feel your hot load all over my face and down my throat."

He grunted, just hearing that, it was the trigger that did it. He began to paint her face and mouth with his hot cum. He couldn't believe how she welcomed his cum and he shivered and felt his orgasm grow stronger as he saw her face painted with his load.

Ainsley squealed and opened her mouth, she got her tongue coated in his cream, but loved how it felt coating her pretty face.

Rachel and Ashley were at the doorway watching the luscious blonde taking on all three men. They entered the room and stood beside the bed and looked on. They watched as Will picked up the pace and they both let out a gasp when he shoved in deep. They knew he was cumming and he slapped her ass and shook. He stilled as he emptied his balls deep in her ass. Rachel groaned when she saw him pull out of her ass and a stream of cum began leaking out.

The three men were drained and Ainsley was filled. Rachel and Ashley wormed their way onto the bed and pushed the guys aside. They were there to feast on Ainsley, not comfort her.

Ashley came to her face and swept the hair that clung to her cum coated face. She leaned in and kissed Ainsley hard. She sucked at her tongue, tasting her husband's cum on her tongue. She pulled back and licked at the thick cum that clung to her cheeks and chin. She fed it to Ainsley and they were once again locked in a passionate kiss.

Rachel took the southern route. She licked at Ainsley's pussy. She too savored her husband's cum as it oozed out of Ainsley's well-fucked pussy. She took to licking pussy and even though it was her first go at it, she just did to Ainsley, what she loved having done to her. She lowered her mouth and even grabbed the cum that oozed out of her asshole. She tried to distinguish which cum she thought was tastier, but even after going back and forth, she couldn't decide.

Ainsley wasn't caring why she was licked. She just knew it was incredible and she would never have known that Rachel was a novice. She was on the verge of yet another orgasm when she looked up from Ashley's face and saw Mike stiff as can be, raring to go again.

All three men, even though they were just coming off an explosive orgasm, just watching the three women going at it, all three were more than ready to go again.

Ashley crawled over to Will and pulled him down to her. He went willingly and was soon buried deep in her tight pussy.

Mike finally got the chance to experience Ainsley without having to share. He was on his back and he drew her up and had her straddle him. He loved how her long, stringy hair floated over his body as she sank down and began riding him. She leaned forward, allowing him to pump up and down into her well-fucked pussy. He latched onto her gorgeous tits and moved from one to the other, sucking and gnawing on them.

Sean was more than happy to reconnect with his gorgeous Hispanic wife. Even after nine children and countless bouts in bed, they never tired on one another. He entered her doggy and they worried the bed would hold up as all six of them were on the same time, shoving in and out, bouncing up and down and shaking, trembling and quivering.

Like dominoes, they all began to fall. One after the other, they reached their climax and clung to their partners and as they slowly settled down, they hugged one another and uncoupling, they gravitated to their original partners. Sean and Rachel were cuddling, watching the others in awe of what they experienced. Sean kissed Rachel, "That was fun I can't wait to see if we can hook up with other couples from Fox." They climbed off the bed and returned to the living room and by the time the other came out, they were already dressed.

Sean was basking in the afterglow of cumming yet again and he sipped on a glass of scotch, "I'm just glad I have tomorrow off. The next day I'm the man who is outnumbered at noon on Fox."

Mike smiled back at him, "Wow, how can you sit between those gorgeous women and not get a hard-on?"

Ashley smacked her husband playfully on the shoulder, "Now that, I do take offense to."

Sean chuckled, "Rachel knows how to go with the flow. I know I'm going to have a hard time keeping eye contact with Emily Compagno and Harris Faulkner wearing those short dresses. I know Lisa Booth is also going to be there and she is easy on the eyes too."

Ainsley finally came out of the bathroom after a nice long shower. Her long blonde hair was still damp and she looked even hotter that way. Ashley gave her one of her satin robes to wear until she got up enough energy to dress. "So you're gonna be on Outnumbered huh? I'm scheduled to be there the following afternoon. I know I'll be checking out that raven haired beauty too. Believe it or not, I've heard she is even kinkier than any of us."

Sean's attention perked up. "Are you serious? Shit now I'll be thinking about her that way all throughout the program, especially when I'll be seated between her and Harris."

Rachel chuckled, "I'll make it even worse for you, Honey. I know Harris is married to a white guy and she fancy's guys like you, so there, sleep on that till you have wet dreams."

He hugged her, "No way, Rachel, if I wake up horny, you'll be getting pinned to the mattress."

She giggled, "Oh I'm hoping, just don't disappoint."

Ainsley gathered up her clothes and headed to the bathroom to dress. She came out and Rachel and Sean were already at the door saying their good-byes. She did the same and Will hugged Ashley. "Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of your company."

Ashley kissed him firmly on the lips, "The pleasure was all mine." She hugged Ainsley, "See you at work on Monday, dark and early."

She hugged her and her husband and she left with Will. Will dropped her off at her apartment and they hugged, just like they did earlier, she left the Uber, but not before planting yet another cock-stiffening kiss on his lips, "You are going to be a mess tomorrow seeing you have to be there before five AM."

He nodded, "It was worth it. I'm just thinking how awkward it will be sitting beside Rachel in the morning without touching her."

She giggled, "I know you, you'll find a way, bye for now Will." She turned and he watched her enter her apartment building before allowing the Uber driver to leave.

Much more to come!

12