Fox in the Garden

Story Info
A man is spotted having some extra-marital fun.
745 words
3.42
17k
12
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeLaFaye
DeLaFaye
129 Followers

I knew having my dad mow the lawn would make some things uncomfortable. I just didn't know how uncomfortable. He was retired, bored, and could use some help with his own bills. Of course he wouldn't let me just actually help. But he would let me hire him to do some yard work. My husband, Ryan, worked 60+ hours a week. Spending even a couple hours more on the lawn in the summer heat kind of sucked. Really, it was a win-win.

Dad usually came around on the weekend, weather permitting. This past week the weather did not permit. He swung by Tuesday morning, having told me his plans. He hadn't told Ryan, and I'd likewise forgotten to mention it.

Dad texted, asking if I had a girlfriend staying over or something. I didn't. He called, asking to meet for a coffee. Weird, very weird for Dad. But I agreed.

"Dad, what's going on?"

"Honey, I don't know how to tell you this. I think Ryan is cheating on you."

Heart racing, I fought against the lump forming in my throat. Dad stared with a sympathetic look, but more than anything, he was angry. Body hunched, fists clenched, toe tapping incessantly.

"Dad, why do you--"

"I fucking saw them, Amy! I parked along the side of the yard. He mustn't have noticed. I was about to start mowing when a car pulled in. He even opened the garage. You guys don't do that.

"I waited a bit, walked around back. Honey, I'm so sorry." He showed me a video on his phone. It was my husband fucking one of his coworkers, on my dining table! I had to bite my tongue at that.

What the fuck was he thinking?!

I sent myself the video and handed the phone back. "Dad, you don't--"

"Look, I'll kick his ass for you. But you need to make sure you keep the house. I'll call the lawyer and--"

"DAD!" He stared at me in shock for a moment, along with everyone else in the damn coffee shop. "It's okay. You don't understand. We...we're in an open marriage."

He reactively sneered at me for a second as I cowered under his glare. "Ames, what the fuck does that mean?!"

Remembering myself and how Dad can be, I sat up straight, pulling my shoulders back before answering him. "It means we see other people. The woman you saw Ryan with is a girlfriend of his. I wish they wouldn't fuck on my table like that though." I bit the side of my cheek, thinking of how I was going to play this.

"Why would you agree to that?!" His tone conveying an expected disapproval.

"Why wouldn't I?" My tone remaining flat, courteous even.

"Well...do you?"

"Do I what? Date other people? Do you really want to have this conversation with your daughter?"

"I think I need to at this point." His anger was still boiling.

Setting my jaw, as well as my determination, I set in. "Okay Dad, you did ask for it. One man isn't enough for me. Why? Because one cock isn't enough for me. Personally, I need one in--"

"Dear Lord, Amelia, that's enough!" He got up and walked out, shaking his head the whole time.

That night I sat Ryan down for a little chat.

"Dad saw you two today." He froze, staring at me like a deer caught in headlights that are only there to highlight the crosshairs between his eyes.

"Amelia...."

"After all the times I've asked you, begged, pleaded for us to open our marriage? You outright refused. Point blank. And now what? You're just cheating on me?! Why? Did you just want to hurt me?"

"It isn't like that! I never meant to fall for her."

"So you've fallen for her, now?! Jesus Christ, Ryan!"

"I'm sorry! I--"

"Why wouldn't you talk to me?! Tell me what was happening? We could have opened up the marriage, you could have--"

"Because Amelia! You just want to go fuck whoever looks good. I fell in love with this woman. It's different!"

"How the fuck can you.... You know what? It doesn't matter. I covered for you by telling Dad we're in an open marriage. So if he gives you any weird looks, you know why."

"What...what does that mean. For us?"

"It means you're either seeing me with other men, or you're signing divorce papers."

***

After the divorce, I never settled for less.

DeLaFaye
DeLaFaye
129 Followers