Fox, Satyr, Dragon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With nothing to do with her free hands, Natalia fingered Sasha's asshole with one and Jack's with the other. Her own craved attention and Branigan seemed to read her mind. He stopped fingering Jack's pussy and slipped his slick finger into Natalia's waiting asshole. Natalia came as each of her holes was finally filled, writhing and pulsing around Branigan's cock and finger.

"Naaaa...t..." Branigan growled and sank his cock into the tiny woman. His cock throbbed powerfully and filled her with his cum. His thrusts had turned to desperate grinding as he sought to plug her up completely with his seed.

"All mine..." Jack bent to eat her out, shuddering as Natalia's finger slipped out of her asshole. Her ass was up and out toward Sasha, her pussy flushed and glistening with juices.

Sasha licked her lips hungrily but quelled her lust for a better idea. She cast a hooded gaze on Branigan, who was sitting back and panting. His cock was still hard and dripping with sweat and cum. "Daddy."

"Yes, love?" Branigan asked, kissing the air in her direction.

Sasha smiled and gently slapped Jack's wet pussy as she leaned back. She didn't move so far that Natalia had to stop eating her out. "Jack hasn't had you in a while. Give it to her, Daddy."

He didn't need to be told twice. Branigan carefully stood between Sasha and Jack's raised rear, taking care to not step on Natalia. He squatted and lifted Jack while she kept her upper body low and her mouth on Natalia. Branigan pushed into Jack with an eager groan. Her large, firm ass muscles bunched up to her waist and jiggled with his thrusts. Her feet dangled in the air, toes curling tightly. Branigan always pulled and pushed slowly, only increasing his power for the last inch so he could slam inside her.

Sasha, wanting to do something with her bored mouth, leaned forward and began sucking on Branigan's balls. She took Branigan's surprised, but eager, gasps as a yes. It took a few thrusts, but Sasha learned and was able to move her head back and forth in time with Branigan so her tongue didn't leave him.

Branigan's tight grip on Jack's waist formed imprints in her flushed skin. The rush of dominating a sexual partner rose in him, his body quickly forgetting that he had just ejaculated inside of Natalia. He fucked Jack hard, eager to cum a second time.

"Take it..." Branigan growled. "Take...Fuuuuck..."

He came inside Jack, his balls contracting in Sasha's mouth. Jack came as she felt her boyfriend's hot semen splashing inside her. Her own pussy was hot and wet but she was able to tell there was something new inside her. Something thick and viscous. Jack collapsed, carefully, and Branigan went down with her. They were both mostly off Natalia, though, so they weren't worried.

"Stay...In..." Jack panted into the soaked bed sheets. "Please, Bran."

"Anything..." Branigan kissed the back of her sweaty head. "For you, Jack."

"I missed you." Jack murmured, feeling sleep reaching its fingers for her consciousness. "All of you."

Sasha was no longer straddling Natalia. Instead, she was lying next to her and they were kissing. They broke the kiss to speak.

"I missed you as well, baby." Natalia said.

"I missed you too, Jack." Sasha said. She dug her foot under Jack's arm and poked the side of Jack's breast with an extended big toe. "Missed these bazongers too."

"You know it." Jack laughed. "I'm gonna take a nap."

"Sure thing, baby." Branigan kissed her back and sat up. His cock had softened now so it slipped out of her. "Oop. Sorry."

"Itsfine." Jack slurred as she took the pillow Natalia was holding out to her. "Wakeme... Dinner."

"Definitely." Branigan cleaned himself up and got dressed. "What are you two gonna do?"

Sasha took her finger out of Jack's cum filled pussy and licked it before cleaning her up. "I'm gonna go back to work."

"Can I join you?" Natalia asked. "I'll stay out of your way. I can sit off to the side with one of Bran's books."

"Sure! You'll just have to wear goggles and a mask." Sasha said. "The Hellward fumes aren't dangerous, and the fume hood takes care of most of it, but safety first!"

"I can do that." Natalia grinned, pleased that she could be with Sasha. She eyed her next target. "What about you, baby...? Please? Come with?"

"You're being really spoiled today. It's cute." Branigan kissed her cheek, a powerful wave of affection gripping his heart and filling his stomach with butterflies. Her eyes were beyond adorable.

"I know." Natalia said. "Now answer me."

"I'll come and check out Sasha's work. Cuz I'm curious. But I won't stay." Branigan saw Natalia's scowl begin to form. "I need to come back and make our dinner! It'll be fun. We can all sit by the lake and catch up."

Natalia nodded. "That's a fair compromise."

The three left Jack to her nap, after each of them gave her a peck on the cheek of course, and went to the lab room Sasha had been given. All eighth years submitting a project to the end of year exhibition were given access to private lab rooms or forges - if needed - to ensure equal opportunity. All resources and materials could also be purchased using school funds as long as approval was granted by the school. Aside from extremely expensive materials or dangerous resources that were dangerous even with the help of a professor, all requests were granted. Again, to ensure equal opportunity.

"Ooo...." Natalia said as she bent over Sasha's work table. Beakers, tubes, papers covered in notes, and one of Jack's dispensers formed a pleasant mess on the surface. The glassware was filled with a pine green substance that was either in a viscous liquid form or in clumpy powdered form. "Wow the fish smell is strong. Even past the mask."

"Yeah it sticks to you as well." Sasha said. "Not too badly. But you smelled it on me right?"

"Actually no." Natalia took a pair of tweezers and picked up a clump. It fell to pieces with the slightest pressure. "Are you able to get rid of the smell when the potion is being dispersed?"

"Yeah. My other ingredients neutralize the fish smell, fortunately." Sasha said. "A very happy accident!"

"Good. I don't think people would want to use it if it made them smell like seafood. Is the experiment as a whole going well?"

"Very well!" Sasha said. "I'll be ready in time for the exhibition. Jack finished her half so it's really just up to... Bran? Bran!" She rushed around Natalia to hold Branigan who was leaning, hard, against the table. "What's wrong?!"

"I..." Branigan cut himself off and kept his mouth shut behind the mask. He pushed past the waves of nausea overtaking him and stumbled to the large sink a few feet away. He tore his mask off in time for him to vomit into the basin.

"Oh my god!" Natalia shouted.

"It's fine..." Branigan shuddered and turned the sink on to wash away his vomit. "Hellward. I thought it would be fine since there's only a small amount present here."

"What does that have to do with you?!" Sasha asked. "You're not a demon!"

"I've got one in me, don't I?" Branigan stopped to see if he was going to vomit again. He didn't. "Should probably go."

"Yes!" Sasha exclaimed. "Go!"

The girls helped him out of the lab room. He straightened immediately and took his mask off. "Well. Looks like I won't be able to watch your demonstration, Sash. Sorry, love."

"It's fine." Sasha said, her eyebrows furrowed. "I don't get it. How can the Hellward affect you?"

"It makes no sense." Natalia agreed. Her eyes widened as a horrible thought struck. "You don't think the chains are weakening right?!"

"No. We'd know." Branigan said patiently, understanding why Natalia would jump to that conclusion. "Look at the chains. They're obsidian like they should be."

"But-" Natalia started.

"Natalia. They're fine." Branigan said. "Demons, especially this one, don't have self control. If the ritual was failing we'd have a huge mess on our hands. Familiar acquisition and possessions all over the place. It's not like a demon this powerful needs to be released fully for it to take control of the normal people in Foxden."

"Still doesn't explain the nausea." Sasha said. Natalia nodded.

"The Demon is inside me but it's still aware of what's outside." Branigan said. "Wasn't happy about being near the Hellward. It and I are tied together in ways that don't always come through. But, evidently, Hellward is powerful enough."

"Fine." Natalia said. "If you're so confident..."

Branigan smiled and put a hand on each of their shoulders. "I am."

***

Sasha opened the door to Branigan's library office. "Does Bobby have the book I asked for?"

Branigan locked the door after she came inside. "All that reading yesterday wasn't enough for you?"

Sasha pulled her skirt up higher so the bottom of her ass was peeking past the hem. When she sat on his lap and kissed him, it rode up completely and revealed that she had been going commando. "No. You?"

"Nope." Branigan squeezed her bare ass and his fingers went to her pussy. They came away wet. "Wow you're already ready for me."

"Jack and I got distracted in her forge." Sasha said. "Then Artificer Flint interrupted us."

"Is that why she's not here?"

"Mhm." Sasha bit his neck then licked him all the way up to his ear. "Am I not enough, Daddy?"

"You are." Branigan stopped fingering her pussy and began circling her butthole. "I want this."

"It's yours." Sasha got off him and leaned over his desk with her cheeks spread. Her pussy had a pink flush to it and her ass was in a similar state. "Shove your cock in Daddy...Ah! Oh... Daddy..." Sasha's knees buckled as Branigan began eating her out. His tongue lapped at her pussy and rimmed her asshole. She reached a hand down to play with clit but Branigan got to it first. "Oh... Fuck..." She shook as she came.

"Well that was fast."

"Shut up..." Sasha scowled back at him. "I told you Jack and I got interrupted. I was on the edge."

"So I could have just shoved my cock in." Branigan stood and unbuckled his pants.

"Mhm. Like I said." She rocked her ass from left to right to emphasize her words. "Shove. It. In."

Branigan gave her ass a hard smack. She yelped as she was knocked forward, then wiggled her ass back to him. As she did, she felt the head of his cock against her asshole. He lubricated her and himself with a spell. "Deep breaths, baby."

Sasha obeyed. Her breath caught as her asshole was spread around the head of his cock, but she powered through and continued to inhale and exhale steadily. Soon, Branigan was fully inside her. The pleasant discomfort spread to her stomach and her heartrate quickened. She unclenched her fists and spread her hands on the desk.

Branigan bent forward, impaling her ass more. He rubbed her back. "Ready for me to move?"

Sasha began grinding on her own. "Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl." Branigan laid down on her, with one hand fingering her. He began thrusting; slowly so he wouldn't hurt the girl. Her ass was breathtakingly tight around his shaft, making him gasp intermittently whenever he remembered to breathe. When he did, he got a lungful of her sweet smelling hair and sweat.

Branigan wasn't overly heavy, but he did weigh enough to be a heavy pressure on her if he relaxed onto her. It was a pain she loved even as her breasts pressed against the wood of his desk. To have him on her and in her was perfection. "You feel... Incredible... Daddy..."

"Your ass is perfect for my cock."

"It's just... For...." Sasha's eyes rolled back and she moaned through an orgasm. Branigan covered her mouth with his free hand and she started sucking on his fingers. "You...Ahnn...!"

"Does it belong to me?" Branigan growled. "Say it."

"Belongs to you..." Sasha cried out. "Daddy..."

Branigan stood and pulled her back by her arms. He gripped them behind her as he continued to drive his cock deep inside her ass. Sasha's scream of surprise was muffled by his hand. She was on the tips of her feet to keep her balance. A stumble would take him out of her and that was the last thing she wanted. If she could have Branigan inside her forever, she'd agree to it. It was too intoxicating of an opportunity to say no to.

Her juices had soaked the inside of her thighs and his balls. A fresh flood joined the mess soon amidst the clapping of his pelvis against her ass. Her breasts bounced under her shirt, her bra somewhere in Jack's forge. The interruption had been too rapid for her to put her bra and panties back on. The walk to the library had been exhilarating as a result, knowing just the barest of materials kept her dignity in check. An errant breeze and she would have flashed someone. It took a careful bending of her shoulders to keep her erect nipples from her shirt. She didn't bother with that now. She eagerly pushed her chest outward so her nipples could be stimulated by the brushing of her shirt.

Branigan cock was on the urge of bursting. Sasha's muffled moans, her breasts bouncing in the edge of his peripheral, her scent intoxicating him, and the lubricated grip of her asshole on his cock was all becoming too hard to keep at bay. He had held off as best as he could to really enjoy her body. But he was only a man. He moaned like he was being relieved of an immense weight, and the pressure in the base of his cock went over the edge. He grunted with each pulse of his cock, cum emptying out into Sasha.

Sasha fully entrusted Branigan with holding her as she limply accepted his load into her ass. When she felt him finish, she carefully stood normally but didn't allow his cock out of her. She panted heavily as she finally noticed the sweat covering her from head to toe. "Fuck."

"That's what I was going to say." Branigan chuckled and kissed her neck.

"You mind if I take a nap on your couch?" Sasha asked. "I need to recharge a bit if I want to walk back to my dorm."

"I can carry you." Branigan said. "Like a princess."

"Nah." Sasha laughed. "A nap will be fine."

"Boring." Branigan said. "But fine."

"Thanks, Daddy."

***

Weeks later, the four of them were spending an evening relaxing by the lake while waiting for some special guests. Jack and Sasha were swimming, while Natalia and Branigan read on a blanket on the shore. Natalia was reading a biography of Nathaniel Fox. "Wow... Bran look here..." She pointed at a section. Then proceeded to simply say what she had read. "It says that Jack's ancestors actually helped found the school! Hawk Sardrakan was behind the construction of the Forge. And Auberon Sardrakan gave money. Just like Leona Sta'an. Hey, maybe the two families helping with the school ended the war!"

"Maybe!" Branigan said. "Foxcastle has always been the traditional school for Sarkans and Stones to go to. Guess this is why."

"Crazy how we don't know this as common knowledge." Natalia said. "It's literally the history of our families. At least we should know them! I wish I didn't zone out whenever my dad started talking about this kinda thing. He's not the best orator but still."

"Well you're starting now." Branigan said. "Hmm. Auberon. That's a really nice name."

"It is." Natalia said. "Thinking of baby names already, Bran?"

"I'm keeping an eye out for them." Branigan kissed her ear. "Auberon Stone. Son of Natalia Stone. Or actually... Auberon Fox. Sounds nice, eh?"

"Shut up." Natalia mumbled. She let him kiss her ear again.

"Leona if it's a girl." Branigan said. "Daughter of Natalia."

"Braaaaan." Natalia put her face in her hands. "This is embarrassing."

"That's the point." Branigan smirked. "Hey, Mr. Stone, how are the kids? Well little Leona won't leave Mama Sasha alone since she's pregnant. Lil' kid is quite the guardian already and she can barely walk. And then Auberon is off with his other mothers, Natalia and Jack. Hunting, I believe. Natalia has-"

"Stoooop." Natalia kissed him to shut him up. "Stop talking or I'll get you pregnant."

Branigan grinned. "Don't threaten me with a good time."

"Hey!" Jack stood with her hands on her hips, dripping water onto the blanket. She knew better than to get their books wet so she was standing a foot away.

Sasha was scowling behind her. "No cute without us!"

"Well then get in here." Branigan moved both of the books to a safe distance.

Natalia and Bran's bikini-clad girlfriend descended upon them in a fit of eager giggles and yelps. The mess of a makeout and cuddle session did not last due to the arrival of two adults. The man was holding a small, swaddled bundle.

"Interrupting, are we?" Balraj laughed.

"I smelled you the second you stepped foot in the school." Branigan hurried to his feet. "You're early!"

"I figured you couldn't wait any longer, Bran." The tall woman at Balraj's side smiled. "Say hi to your godson!"

Branigan carefully took the baby from Balraj. The four month old had his mother's sharp nose, but every other feature was Balraj's. It was like he had cloned himself.

"Hi, Heyan!" Natalia smiled. Jack and Sasha joined her in cooing over him with nonsense words and noises until they realized they hadn't given a proper hello to Heyan's mother.

"Excuse our rudeness, Mrs. Malik." Sasha said, holding her hand out to Alina. "I'm Sasha Blackvine."

"Mrs. Malik is Balraj's mother." Alina smiled, gently pushing Sasha's hand to the side to hug her. "Please. All of you call me Alina."

"So glad to finally meet you." Natalia hugged Alina, her face becoming buried in Alina's chest. When she pulled away, she scowled briefly at her own breasts.

"You three are even more beautiful than the photos showed." Alina said after hugging Jack. "Balraj is right. You're very lucky, Bran!"

"Mmm." Branigan said.

Alina and Balraj shared a smirk. Balraj coughed. "In fact I'm having a hard time believing you got these girls to love you in a legitimate manner."

Branigan grunted.

"Some Dra resort to love potions, correct?" Alina asked and faked a shudder. "Terrifying. Normal people are raised to be wary of your kind."

"Yeah we're wondering the same thing, Bran." Jack grinned. "Did you love potion us? Grunt once for yes."

"Go away." Branigan said while brushing Heyan's cheek with his finger.

"Awwww. We're just teasing you, Branigan." Alina laughed and put her arm around her nephew. "Balraj, love, let's take a picture of all of us together. With me next to Bran. I barely have pictures with him."

"Jack and I are in our bikinis." Sasha said. "Let's take pictures after dinner!"

"Oh. Then..." Alina held Branigan closer. "Just me, Bran, and Heyan then!" She waved an impatient hand at Balraj. "Come on, Bala. Hurry."

Branigan managed to tear his attention away from Heyan in order to hold the baby so his face would barely be visible in the picture.

"One more. With you too, Bala." Alina gestured for her husband to pass the camera to Natalia. "I have heard you hate being in pictures, Bran. But you did miss the wedding so..." She smirked at him. "Karma."

Branigan sighed. "Fair."

After Natalia took the picture, Alina turned to Branigan. "Shall we go for a walk? I would love to see the place where you work, Bran. It's not often where an ordinary person like me can see a place like this!"

"Sure." Branigan nodded. "I'd like to keep holding Heyan though. Is that okay?"

"Of course it's okay!" Alina beamed. "He seems very happy to be with you."

"Fantastic. It'll be easier to kidnap him in the future." Branigan turned to the others. "Coming?"

"You two go ahead." Balraj answered. "Just meet us back here and we can head down to Foxden for dinner." When the three left, Balraj turned to the girls. "Alina and Bran have not had much time to get to know each other. Heyan has given us this chance for them to bond!"

"How'd Branigan miss your wedding?" Jack asked. "That's not something he'd miss."

1...1112131415...18