Foxbutt Ch. 06

Story Info
Thomas and Lily finally make it to the bedroom.
6.1k words
4.79
6.8k
16

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! This story follows from Foxbutt Ch. 05 right here on Lit - check my profile to find it and my other story series.

***

He walks slowly towards her as Lily takes a step backwards, feels the bed against her calves, sits down, lies back, her arms outstretched towards him and then full of him, his hips between her thighs, his lips pressing tightly against hers.

She can tell he's washed his sheets recently - but they still smell of his fur, and she finds herself pressed between them and Thomas' firm and gentle mass, his scent intoxicating. She wraps her arms around him and pushes up with her hips as his tongue, emboldened, coils into her mouth.

It's like no kiss she's ever experienced - his soft and hot and writhing tongue fills her from cheek to cheek, his fangs pressing gently into the side of her mouth. She moans into him, eyes closing, hand on the back of his head, pulling him in, more. Her left hand sneaks up inside his T-shirt to feel the hot fur of his back, cloth still damp from the rain, humid underneath. Her forearm pushes up the back of his T-shirt without subtlety, and Thomas disengages long enough for Lily to grab the shirt and help him out of it and then throw it into a corner, candlelight flickering in the breeze.

He kneels shirtless and broad-shouldered in front of her, his knees between hers. The soft white fur beneath his chin extends down his muscular chest and into the tufts peeking above his belt, reddish-orange at his sides. He looks like a flame, thinks Lily. Rapt, she props herself up on an elbow and reaches out with trembling fingertips - she strokes him, beginning with his clavicle, over his thumping heart, feeling the bumps of his abdominals, the shallow depression of his navel just about visible beneath his fur.

"God you're sexy," she breathes. She starts to think and that's not enough, overrides the thought, and says it aloud, for her sake and Thomas' - "And that's not enough," she whispers, her eyes on the straining denim below his belt. "You're not just sexy, you're fascinating. I -" she swallows - "I want to touch every inch of you. I wanna rub myself against you. I wanna... just..." she strokes her fingers back up, through his fur, feeling his pectoral - "I wanna drink you in with my hands." Her eyes finally reach his face, as her blush reaches her ears. "And that grin's been getting bigger and bigger the whole time I've been saying this, huh?"

"Oh yeah," says Thomas, eyes sparkling.

"Now I'm embarrassed," says Lily. "Next time kiss me when I start rambling on like that."

"Can I kiss you now?"

"Please do," says Lily, and pulls Thomas towards her. As his playful tongue caresses hers, she runs her hands all over his back - feeling the map of his fur, how it changes direction outwards from his spine, trending downwards. She grins into his mouth - his fur is oriented like a signpost towards his butt.

Thomas props himself up on his hands so he can tell her "That stroking feels really good."

"Thanks," says Lily, "I have cats."

Thomas laughs, and looks her in the eye. "And you are so fucking sexy, Lily."

Lily blushes. "Thank you."

"And you fascinate me too," says Thomas, his ears pink. "I wanna touch you all over, too."

"Sure," grins Lily. "I mean, the power's out, so we can't shoot zombies."

"True," says Thomas.

"So we might as well -" Lily grips the base of her T-shirt and pulls it over her head - "do that whole touching thing. C'mere."

Thomas leans into Lily as she turns to her side - she presses herself against him, lying on her left side. Her skin prickles into goosebumps wherever his soft fur touches. He's warm, and she can feel his heart beating rapidly against hers. She rubs her hands down his back, and moves herself gently against him - I'm humping him with my belly, she thinks, as she feels his fur tickling her navel.

I should've taken my bra off with the shirt, she thinks. I mean, it's happening fast, but it feels so damned good...

She presses her mouth to his and slides her tongue into the dripping warmth of his mouth, feeling his hands slide up and down her back. She reaches down, takes hold of his bottom with both hands, and squeezes, hard. He sighs happily into her mouth, and his whiskers twitch against her eyelashes.

Lily pulls back. "You ever unhooked a bra before?"

Thomas shakes his head.

"Practice," she says, reaching behind herself to grab his hand and encourage it upwards. She feels him fumbling.

Alright, this could take a minute, she thinks, and decides to distract herself by kissing Thomas some more. She runs her fingers through the soft fur beneath his jaw, gently angles him towards her, opens her mouth and strokes his lips with hers, keeping her eyes open. "No rush," she says, smiling, and squeezes his firm bottom while she sticks out her tongue and slides it playfully across his lips.

Her bra moves around her chest as Thomas flails with trembling fingers - she feels the movement on her nipples, noting suddenly how pert and sensitive they've become. She shivers in Thomas' arms, and moves downwards a little so she can admire his chest some more.

And so he can see what he's doing, she thinks. She leans forwards, buries her nose in the tuft between his pectorals, and inhales. God he smells good. She fans a hand outwards from his heart over his left pectoral, feeling the fur give smoothly, hoping to feel a tiny bump that might indicate where his nipples are, but no such luck. I'll have to hunt them down later.

Or I could just ask him. "Where are your nipples, Tom?"

"They're in there somewhere," he replies, quietly. "But I haven't seen them since yesterday, and a lot of things changed since then, so they might've... wandered a bit, I guess?"

Lily hesitates, her hand stopped, a thought occurring to her.

"How many nipples do you have, Tom?"

Thomas is silent for a moment.

"Uhh..."

"Oh my God," laughs Lily into Thomas' chest. "Your nipples are a mystery."

"Pretty sure I have at least two," says Thomas, chuckling.

"Okay," says Lily, "unhook that thing and you can count mine, then we'll count yours, and we'll see how many we have between us."

"I'm trying," says Thomas.

"Take my pants off instead if you want," blushes Lily. "Can I have yours too?"

"Yes," says Thomas, unambiguously.

Lily tugs at Thomas' belt, but it's one of those damn weird strappy things with no buckle and some kind of sliding roller and "For fuck's sake," says Lily after a couple of seconds. "All we're trying to do is take our clothes off. Right, here." She reaches behind herself, squeezes, and the tension disappears from her shoulders. "Now you."

Thomas reaches down and effortlessly tugs on one end of the belt - it slackens immediately. "You made that look way easier," he says to Lily.

"You too," says Lily, rolling over to be on top and tugging at Thomas' jeans. Obligingly, he wriggles and allows her to descend, revealing muscular red-orange thighs and calves that turn jet black halfway down, Lily now sitting on her haunches on the bed while Thomas lies on his back. For completeness' sake, Lily grabs Thomas' socks, yanks them off, and throws them over her shoulder as he giggles. Her bra shifts down her shoulders - she widens her eyes, grins at Thomas, and flicks it back up. While she has his eyes, she narrows hers seductively and looks down.

Thomas wears tight black briefs. His erection strains against the fabric, a little dark wet spot glistening at the tip. Lily swallows, gazing indulgently at the outline of Thomas' genitals, very little left to her imagination - but it doesn't look like others she's seen.

"Got a surprise for me in here?" says Lily, looking shyly back up into Thomas' eyes, running a hand gently through the heat between his thighs, from his knee up to a finger's width away from his crotch.

He laughs nervously. "Heh, uh... maybe? It's, uh..." he can't meet her eye. "A little bit..." He wiggles his toes, and Lily can see his knee rising like he almost wants to cover up. "...weird?" he says, finally looking at her.

Lily's eyes soften. "You don't have to feel embarrassed," she says, stroking his inner thigh. "I know it's probably not what I'm used to - the whole rest of you isn't what I'm used to, I'm kind of prepared for a new experience."

"It's very new for me too," says Thomas, his eyebrows arched in the middle.

"I get it. And, y'know, I know this is moving really fast - if you need to slow down, if you feel self-conscious or anything, we can keep our undies on for tonight and..." she smiles. "Y'know, kiss a whole bunch, maybe count each other's nipples, if that sounds nice."

Thomas swallows. "That sounds great. And..." his ears pinken, and he looks a little concerned - "I do want to... y'know, share my body with you, I like having you be a part of this new thing I'm going through, I love the idea of discovering it with you. And I'm enjoying this a lot. So, uh..." He trails off, hesitates. "I don't know."

"That's okay too," says Lily. "It's okay not to know." She gently strokes the fabric covering Thomas' right hip. "So let's leave these on for now, and if you change your mind later, we can go from undies to butt naked in, oh..." she grins. "Two tenths of a second?"

Thomas chuckles. "Cool. Thanks for understanding."

Lily grins. "D'you mind terribly helping me out of my jeans, though? They're not comfy at all, and also I wanna just -" she makes grabby hands towards Thomas' fur - "I wanna rub my whole body all over you 'cause your fur feels so good, Tom, God."

Thomas grins back, the concern gone from his eyes, only enthusiastic joy remaining. "My pleasure." He sits up, grips Lily's waistband - Lily kneels up, allowing him to slowly reveal, she realizes, the underwear she put on this morning with no intention of showing off, and which she has no memory of choosing. She watches Thomas' face while mentally inventorying every pair of underwear she owns and determining which would be the most embarrassing, because that's clearly healthier than just looking, Lily, Jesus. She looks down.

Eh. Plain purple cotton briefs. Could've been worse.

She plops down onto her butt, to allow Thomas to pull the jeans from her feet, allowing him a glimpse between her legs, wondering if she had a wet spot yet.

Didn't trim my pubes either, thinks Lily. Well, that's okay. It's not like he's gonna complain about a bit of extra fur.

She lies back and raises her feet towards Thomas. "Forgetting something?"

"On it," says Thomas, whipping her socks off - and then he takes her left heel in his hand and kisses the sole of her foot.

Lily giggles, her loose bra shifting around her chest. "That tickles!"

"Yeah?" says Thomas, mischievously.

"Yeah," replies Lily, coy, wiggling her toes.

To that, Thomas sticks his tongue out and licks her sole.

"Ah!" yelps Lily.

"No?" says Thomas.

"Maybe?" says Lily, wrinkling her nose. "Try again after I've had a shower, I've been standing on those all day."

Thomas grins. "Okay."

"My bra's half off, here. You could fix that, and leave my smelly feet for later."

Thomas leans in, over her. "Fix it, huh?" His hand on her hip, he runs his nose up her tummy, his whiskers tickling her shivering skin. She watches Thomas nose up to her heart, feels his inhalations - watches his shiny fangs peek out in a grin and take hold of her bra between the cups. She allows him to pick it up, raise his head, the straps falling away from her as she arches her back. He sits astride her with her bra dangling between his carnivore teeth, and Lily shivers.

"Smooth," she breathes, her nipples erect. "Not even being sarcastic, that worked for me."

"Mmm," says Thomas, reaching up to take the bra from his mouth. He looks down at her.

Lily blushes. "Like what you smell?"

"Mmm-hmm," says Thomas, his weight settling in on top of her. Lily gasps; his coarse ginger brushes between her legs, his soft white strokes deliciously over her nipples. His erection, hot and damp, presses into her thigh. He slowly, but confidently, places a hand behind Lily's head and slides his tongue deep into her panting mouth.

Eyes closing, Lily feels his firm, warm presence pressed tightly against her naked skin, his tongue writhing against hers, his hand pulling her closer to him. With her left hand she fondles his ear; her right strokes slowly down his furry back until she reaches his briefs, and she takes a firm grip on his left buttock and squeezes tightly. He is heavy and furry and muscular in her embrace, and she wants every inch of him.

"Mph," she says, into his mouth, and curls her thighs around his legs, the better to feel his fur against her skin. Slowly she begins to buck her hips and chest against him; the soft friction against her nipples is almost unbearable. She feels Thomas begin to reciprocate - he feels more confident now, she ponders. Like now I've offered to keep our undies on, he's less nervous. She feels the tip of his erection push into the crease between her thigh and pudenda, his tongue slithering between her wisdom teeth. Uff, definitely.

She pushes back against the hand holding her head, and Thomas obligingly lowers her. "Let's roll over," she says, breathing hard, red-cheeked, creeping her other hand down to Thomas' bottom, "so you can do this." Squeeze.

"Gladly," says Thomas, one hand already moving to her hip - when he rolls to his right, his right hand is already in perfect ass-squeezing position, and Lily feels the strength in his fingers when he grips her and pulls her hips close into his lap.

"Mm," sighs Lily, her hands sliding up his chest. "Keep doing that." She buries her nose in his chest tuft and breathes deeply, her hands on his pectorals, stroking her fingers deep into his fur, feeling the skin beneath.

Ah. There's one.

"Found it," says Lily - Thomas' nipple is small, erect and firm in her fingers, and she quickly locates the other. "There's two," she murmurs.

"Ah," breathes Thomas, and Lily feels his fingers squeeze tightly around her butt.

"Does that feel good?" asks Lily, grinning up at him.

"Yeah," he says, and Lily takes that into consideration. Lying on her left side she parts the fur covering his right nipple so she can see it - she gives it a playful stroke with the pad of her finger, then leans in, sticking out her tongue.

There's fur everywhere, of course. She braves it anyway, and slithers her wet tongue over the protuberance of Thomas' right nipple. He shivers appreciatively, his hands releasing her buttocks and sliding up her hips and tummy, slowly, slowly. She sucks him in as she feels his fingers brush gently against the underswell of her small, soft breasts - she shivers in return as his fingertips find her sensitive nipples and begin to stroke, gently, alternating between the skin of his fingertips and the furry backs of his knuckles, first friction then softness.

"Oh God," moans Lily into Thomas' chest, her voice muffled by his fur. "Keep doing that, that's awesome..."

"Two," says Thomas, quietly, into her ear. His whiskers tickle. Lily shuffles upwards a little, replacing her mouth with a hand, stroking Thomas' nipples the way she likes hers to be stroked - or, at least, the way she liked them touched before she met a man with fur on the backs of his fingers.

She feels Thomas' hot breath on her neck, followed an instant later by his long, soft tongue. It slithers wetly from behind her ear to beneath her jaw, as he fondles her pert, tingling nipples. Her spine shivers and she moans into the fur of his shoulder, trying to maintain her rhythm on his nipples but rapidly becoming distracted.

Lily's eyes ease closed and Thomas plants hot, wet kisses and licks on her jaw and moaning lips. His fur strokes against her tummy, her breasts, and she raises a knee; Thomas' muscular thigh appears between hers, and she has no words to thank him, she just bucks her hips forwards, feeling him fill the space between her thighs, pressing her aching crotch tightly against him.

Didn't mean to do this. Too fast. Check with Tom.

"I-is this okay," she gasps, her underwear pressing hard against her tingling clitoris.

"Yes," says Thomas, gently, "look at me."

Lily opens her eyes and looks deeply into Thomas' enlarged pupils, so wide they looked round rather than their usual oval. "God, Tom," she whispers, "you're so beautiful..."

"So are you," says Thomas, and he takes both of her nipples between thumb and the side of his index fingers, and squeezes.

Lily gasps in pleasure, and pushes down on his thigh. She grinds hard against him, feeling her underwear saturate, the wet fabric sliding back and forth over her aching sex. She cannot concentrate on his nipples - she releases them, grips his bottom tightly, and pulls him forward as she bucks her hips, moaning now, feeling him thrust his own hips forward, his hot, hard dick standing between them, the tip of his briefs glistening, and she wants it so badly, wants to feel it hard and pulsing in her hands, wants the alien taste of it salty in her mouth, wants the hard push into her yearning cunt...

Lily looks deep into Thomas' eyes, her eyebrows raised in the middle, and without words begs him, seeks his permission, as this is not what they had discussed but it feels so good and God she's so close...

Thomas leans in, slides his tongue into her mouth, presses up hard with his thigh, and pinches her nipples firmly.

Lily clamps her thighs tight around Thomas and comes, warm shivers blossoming from her clitoris and crashing hard through her midsection. Her eyes are open wide, Thomas' tongue in her mouth, his pupils black and deep, watching her. She squeals in ecstasy - but quietly, as her voice has nowhere to go but into Thomas.

Just as she's coming down Thomas grabs her ass and pulls her hard into him - her crotch is at the point where his thigh meets his abdomen, his penis hard against her bladder. She pulls her head back and wails into the dark as her underwear slicks wetly against her crotch, her eyes closed, her over-sensitized nipples lost in Thomas' chest fur. She squeaks as she comes again, smaller but longer, and she shivers against him, her arms wrapped tightly around his torso, a squelching feeling underneath her.

She slowly gets her breath back, panting and twitching in Thomas' arms, her face pressed against his shoulder as he kisses her temples and the tips of her ears.

"Sorry," she says, swallows, pants some more - "I lost count."

"It was two," says Thomas, a smile in his voice.

"Oh yeah," giggles Lily, breathlessly, burying her face in Thomas' chest tuft. "If there are more, they can show up when they're ready. God you're tufty."

"I know!" laughs Thomas. "Look at this thing, it's awesome!"

"It smells so good," says Lily, muffled, rubbing her nose in it. "Maybe you've got pheromone stuff going on behind there, I dunno." She pulls her head back enough that her eyes peek over the tuft, and looks up at Thomas. "I'm embarrassed about what just happened and I wanna check in," she admits, her face hidden from the nose down in his fur.

"How d'you mean?" asks Thomas, gently.

"Well," says Lily, her cheeks hot in Thomas' chest tuft, "we'd talked about leaving underwear on, and I think there's an implication there that I wouldn't... y'know, like, grind against - y'know what, hang on," she pulls her face from Thomas' tuft and shuffles up the bed so that the two of them are at eye level. "Sorry, I don't think I can think straight while breathing your chest in like that. So anyway," she says, faltering.

12