Foxbutt Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway," replies Thomas, his left hand lying casually over her right hip.

"Anyway, are you okay with what just happened? I'm a talky kinda person and I like to make sure of boundaries beforehand, y'know? And I'm kinda disappointed in myself for getting carried away like that."

Thomas looks towards the ceiling and swallows.

Oh, fuck. I went too far, and he's figuring out how to tell me politely to go away.

"So there's this..." Thomas begins, after a moment. "Kinda... expectation of guys, to be okay with things and to basically be horny all the time and to want to take things further..."

Lily feels a dark, cold emptiness opening in her stomach.

"And I'm aware of that," says Thomas, "and you're aware of that, and you're aware that I'm aware of that, so you can go ahead and believe me when I say I'm not just going along with that expectation, and I love what just happened. It was sexy."

The cold dark emptiness fills up immediately with warm, happy horny. Lily grins.

"Well, good," she says.

"And I appreciate the check-in," says Thomas. "That's sexy too."

"Yay," says Lily, holding her fists up above her head. "I did a sex thing right."

"Yay," says Thomas, mirroring her. "Communication!"

"Hooraaaaaaayyy," says Lily quietly, leaning in. Thomas's whiskers stroke her cheeks, his lips press warm against hers, and his eyes slowly close. His right hand sneaks into the gap between her waist and the bed, and he draws her gently into his soft, furry warmth.

Lily feels a thrill beneath her navel, and pulls her head back. "Hold on," she says, looking into Thomas' eyes - "D'you have underwear that'll fit me?"

"Hmm?" Thomas cocks his head to the side.

"You just made me come in my undies twice, Tom, I'm not sleeping in these."

"Oh." Thomas looks down, gently pulls Lily's hip forward with his right hand - he presses himself against her, hot and soft and tickling, his hard, pulsing erection pressing into her groin, and runs his hand back and forth between their hips. "Yeah, I've got some baggy boxers."

"Cool," says Lily, and presses her hips into his. "Wow, comparing our hips is fun, who'da thunk it."

"Sure is. And just how damp are we talking, here, anyway?" asks Thomas, mischievously, his cheek-fur raising around his eyes.

Lily grins back, and raises her knee. "You wanna feel?"

Thomas swallows, and his ears and whiskers twitch - Lily becomes aware of how fast his heart is beating. This is his first time. He's playing cool, but really he's just hugely excited.

It's kinda hard to read his emotions... his face doesn't map directly to anyone else's. And yet I already seem to know enough to figure him out, for the most part... is that because I've been subconsciously noticing his real face, and learning him?

"Sure," he whispers, and Lily feels him tentatively accept her invitation. His furry fingers tickle up between her hot inner thighs before settling gently against her pudenda. Lily shivers and gives a little push downwards, closing her thighs - not enough to trap his hand, just enough to give it a hug.

"Mmm," she appreciates, and nuzzles him, rubbing her temple against his muzzle, his whiskers sliding smooth over her closed left eye. "Very damp," she says, into his ear. "See?"

"Yeah," says Thomas, his voice shaky. He wriggles his fingers a little - Lily feels him feeling her, discerning the hot, wet crease in her underwear. She pulls back a little and looks down, watches him touching her; strokes her eyes over the white flash of fur over his chest and abdomen, fading to orange at his sides. She feels the pad of his middle finger pressing upwards, pushing already-saturated fabric against the hottest, wettest part of her.

"Flatten your finger a little," she murmurs, reaching down into the heat between her legs, taking gentle hold of Thomas' fingers. "Curl it up around me," she whispers - "like this." She holds Thomas' hand against her, closing her thighs, and begins to bucks her hips; slow, smooth motions back and forth, Thomas' middle finger making delicious strokes between her labia, the inside of his knuckle tingling against her clitoris, the pad of his fingertip pressing gently towards her vagina.

"Uhh," she sighs, "yeah, like that." She shuffles her left hand forward towards Thomas' hip - Thomas obligingly raises so that she can get beneath him, then lowers his right buttock eagerly into her palm. She squeezes him, firm, still looking down. Sees, in the candlelight, a patch of Thomas' briefs darker than the rest.

"You've got your own little wet spot starting, there," says Lily.

"Heh, yeah," says Thomas, embarrassed. "D'you..." he swallows. "Want to... um..."

"I do," says Lily, grinning, looking up at his face, her right hand sneaking forwards, stroking up his furry, muscular thigh. "You taken this thing for a test drive yet, Tom?"

"This morning," says Thomas, his ears reddening. "And, uh... I should warn you..."

Lily slows her hips down, holding her hand where it is. "Yeah?"

"I, uh... It's very sensitive, and I didn't last long. Like..." he smiles weakly. "It's a brand-new dick, I don't know how to hold back with it, yet."

"Well," says Lily, breathy, "are you okay with coming in your briefs?"

"I'll... I'll come very quick, is what I'm saying," breathes Thomas.

"Tom," says Lily, sliding forward slowly on his hand, "I'm asking you..." she presses her breasts and tummy against him, fur tickling her erect nipples, and she licks, gently, the left corner of his mouth, where his canines hide beneath his furry lips. "Should I squeeze your bum, like this," a squeeze and a slow move to the other side of his mouth, a lick against his canine as his lips slither upwards, "and push myself against you, like this," a firm buck downwards, her underwear squelching in Thomas' hand, "and hoard all the orgasms for myself, like a greedy girl, or..." she slides her lips against Thomas' fur until she reaches his ear, her cheeks red - "should I touch you, very gently, until you can't take it anymore, and I get to watch you make a mess of your undies?"

Thomas' voice comes from behind her left ear, breathless and quiet - "Touch me," he whispers to her.

Lily doesn't need to be told again. She looks down, and curls the fingers of her right hand gently around Thomas' hot, straining erection. He moans, softly, into her ear.

"God you're hard," she says, giving him a gentle squeeze. His length fills her palm and spills between her thumb and forefinger, feeling strangely wider at her little and ring fingers. He's hot, and pulses in her hand. Lily leans forwards, pressing her breasts and shoulders against Thomas, trapping her right arm and Thomas' left tightly between them. As she gently moves her fingers around, feeling him press through the thin fabric towards her, he jumps and twitches in her palm.

"Is that okay?" she asks.

"Yeah..." he answers. "S-sensitive..."

"I'll go slow," she whispers, and in response she feels an appreciative push towards the sensitive opening of her vagina. "Mmf," she says - "I'm already getting close again..."

"How can I help," pants Thomas into Lily's ear.

"Your other hand numb yet?" asks Lily, aware that Thomas' right hand is curled around her left buttock but hasn't been doing much lately. He's probably concentrating on my pussy, as is right and proper.

"Not yet," says Thomas, and gives her a firm squeeze, his fingertips pushing between her cheeks.

"Uff," says Lily, pushing down hard on Thomas' hand, giving his dick a tight, friendly squeeze. "That's great, just keep going..."

"Ah," pants Thomas, deep and masculine, and she feels him gently thrusting his own hips towards her, his hard dick sliding between her fingers. "That feels so good."

"You're so hard," says Lily. "and wide, here..." she strokes her little finger over the widening at the base of his penis. "D'you think that'll fit? In... inside me?"

"Oh my God..." whispers Thomas, his eyes closing.

"Not tonight," pants Lily, slithering back and forth on Thomas' hand, "I want you to tease me with it..." Her buttocks tense as she slides forward, trapping Thomas' fingertips, and release on the way back, pushing them further between her thighs - "I want you to be ready. Maybe more than ready, Tom, I want you to make me wait to taste you..."

"Holy fff..." Thomas pushes himself hard against her palm as she moves her fingers up and strokes her thumb over the very tip. "Holy hecking fucking yikes keep doing that... And yes I want you so badly..."

"I want to..." Lily clamps her thighs hard around Thomas' hand, shivering against him - "I want to have this bit down here stretch me out as you slide all the way inside me, Tom..."

"Oh my God Lily you're gonna make me come," whispers Thomas all in one hurried breath, and his hot, wet, stiff penis leaps and twitches in her palm.

"Come, Tom, come for me," says Lily, and looks down.

"Ah -" says Thomas, quietly, then louder, "ah -" and his eyes open wide and look towards the ceiling - "AAAuuuhhh!" and his cock leaps in Lily's hand, his ass twitches rock hard, his hips thrust towards her and Lily watches his thick white essence pulse forth, oozing through his briefs. "Oh my God!" he grunts, and a further jet joins the first, dripping over Lily's fingers, hot, viscous. The scent of it rises up towards her as he comes hard, thrusting his dick between her fingers, squirt after squirt of sticky mess pushing through the thin fabric, spreading out and dampening the front of his briefs.

Lily's cheeks burn as she grinds hard against him - "Holy fuck that was sexy," she breathes quickly, followed by an "Oh" and such soft moans as escape her as she brings her hand up to her face and inhales his scent.

"I wanna make you come," pants Thomas. "Can I lick your tits?"

"God yes," says Lily, "Mind if I taste my fingers?"

"Fuck," says Thomas, "do it." With that, he ducks downwards, and Lily feels his long, hot, slippery canine tongue slide roughly over her nipples.

"Oh my fucking Jesus sweet fuck holy fuckin'" continues Lily, breathing in Thomas' scent, squeezing his hand with her thighs - she had intended to take a shy, tentative lick of his semen from her fingers, but in her haste and excitement she brings her hand towards her too vigorously and slaps herself gently in the mouth, backhanded, smearing his essence over her lips as her mouth opens in an orgasmic inhalation she cannot resist...

"Fuck!" squeaks Lily, her underwear saturating, the taste of Thomas' semen in her mouth, his tongue flicking hard over her right nipple, his palm rubbing her clitoris, his fingertip pushing her underwear through the ring of twitching muscle and a millimeter inside her. She crashes against him, a long "Ohhhh!" flailing out of her, riding the waves until her ears ring.

She approaches Earth again, reluctantly, breathing in their combined scents, panting hard against Thomas' fur. She swallows, pants some more, wraps her arms around him wordlessly.

Thomas and Lily cling together and pant in the candlelight until they're capable of speech, and then they say nothing for a little while, stroking each other's skin and fur.

Lily sighs happily into the candlelight, her nose pressed into Thomas' fur.

"You're awesome," she says, quietly, her hand playfully and lazily batting at his tail.

"You're awesomer," replies Thomas.

"And I'm thirsty," says Lily.

"And I need to get out of these," says Thomas, pointing downwards, "before I make a mess of the bed."

"I guess we have to get up," groans Lily.

"I can bring you water," says Thomas, shuffling backwards.

"Nah, I need to change my underwear too," says Lily. "Can you find those baggy boxers you were talking about?"

"Yeah," says Thomas, rising. Lily watches his tail swish around his butt as he pads over to the dresser, opens a drawer and rummages through. "Here we go," he says. "Catch."

Lily catches. White boxers with little red hearts. She grins. "Oh my God, Tom, you should wear these. I wanna see you in them."

"Alright," says Thomas, rummaging some more. "Then you wanna wear these?" he asks, holding up a plain black pair, a little faded.

"Sure," says Lily, tossing the white ones back. Thomas reaches behind himself and catches them, meeting Lily's eyes.

They look at each other awkwardly for a moment.

"Should I avert my eyes?" asks Lily, shyly.

Thomas considers for a second, shows her a cheeky grin over his shoulder, and slides his underwear down.

Lily sees the room brighten noticeably as her pupils dilate. Thomas' ass has a white flash upwards from between his legs - his tail swishes back and forth playfully, obscuring and revealing in turn as he steps out of his semen-splattered briefs. He grabs a box of tissues from the dresser; Lily watches his forearms as he cleans himself up in front. Then her eyes are drawn to his cute, firm-looking butt again, watching it shift and tense as he raises one leg to step into the baggy white boxers, a glimpse of something white and fluffy underneath for an eyeblink - he looks over his shoulder, catches her eye, and grins at her. All too soon, he's no longer naked, and he turns towards her, folds his arms, leaning backwards against the dresser. He wears an infuriatingly endearing smirk that sets butterflies fluttering in Lily's stomach.

"Sexy foxbutt," accuses Lily.

"You gonna wear those soggy undies all night?" asks Thomas, gently tossing the black boxers towards her.

Lily allows them to land on her face. Obscuring her blush with them, she wriggles out of her briefs, tosses them in Thomas' general direction, and quickly pulls the boxers down, her feet in the air, and struggles them on before standing up.

They just about fit - they're tight, and cling to her rear. "How do I look?" she asks, turning in a circle and wondering how much Thomas saw in the dim candlelight.

"Sexy girlbutt..." admits Thomas, pink-eared.

There's a flicker from the living room, and a thump-click from the kitchen. They both look towards the sound.

"Did..." asks Lily, and then there's another flicker - and then the lights come on, and stay on, and Lily hears the fridge start running.

"We've got power again!" says Thomas.

"You know what this means?" asks Lily.

"What?"

Lily grins. "Feel like shooting zombies in our undies?"

"Heck yeah!" says Thomas.

***

Lily Williams, scruffy nerd-herder of twenty-two years, lies with her head comfortably nestled between the pectoral muscles of twenty-year-old magical creature Thomas Fox, who is a fox. She holds a videogame controller up close to her heart, while Thomas' own controller rests beneath her navel, his forearms resting on her sides.

Lily and Thomas have just taken the first step together into a very strange mutual existence. Lily's mind is full of questions, some of which she's tempted to ask, some of which she's ignoring for now - and Thomas, warm beneath her comfortable nearly-naked weight, is also ignoring those questions, concentrating instead on the screen, the zombies, the delightful wriggles of Lily's body as she swings her virtual rifle back and forth.

Very soon, those questions will be faced, and answered - and the answers will only provoke more and stranger questions, an unknowable fractal of confusion that winds its way back through generations.

For now, they are content in each other's casual embrace, and the most pressing question is the one pressing into Lily's behind, which asks whether they're going to finish their hour-long zombie-shooting campaign, or become joyously distracted midway.

They don't even make it to the second checkpoint.

***

THE END

12