Foxtrot 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You don't mention it often, just every time I spill something on it,' I tell her, 'and you're seriously killing the vibe here love.'

'Just you do as you're told!'

'Ma'am, yes ma'am,' I snap to attention, heels together, shoulders back, bum in chest out and throw an ironic version of an American salute.

When I've undressed and hung my clothes up over the back of a chair, I stand before her in only my knickers.

`Nell pulls my underpants down. She grasps my semi-erect cock and briefly caresses it.

'On the bed,' she whispers, 'face down.'

As soon as I'm in place she straddles my backside, her thighs squeezing tightly on my hips. I can feel her cock, hot and hard through the flimsy material of her panties.

She reaches over me to the bedside table and grabs something. There's a squeezing sound from a bottle and cool massage oil is dribbled onto my back. The oil has a heady scent and having her hands work over my body is incredibly sensual.

'So, I'm guessing you found work stressful stressful, huh?'

'How can you tell?'

'Your muscles are a mess of kinks, and not the good kind,' she giggles then adds,

'still, I guess I can loosen 'em up for you.'

Nell slides forward, her breasts pressing into my back. She kisses my neck and nips at my earlobe.

'Don't sweat it you silly goose,' she whispers and kisses me again, 'I got your back.'

'Fair point well made.'

She chuckles, it's a throaty, sexy sound.

'So, what do you know about sex and transwomen?' she asks.

'Not much,' I admit, 'I just, sort of, assumed it would be like any other kind of sex.'

'Oh no, that'd be too easy,' she chuckles as her hands continue to knead my muscles. 'So some of us are bottoms, some are tops and others are versatile.'

'Uh,' I grunt as her strong fingers begin o knead my shoulders, 'so what does that mean?'

'The best way to explain it is by comparing it to Christmas presents; bottoms believe that it's better to receive than give,' she paused for a moment, took her hands off me and a second later her bra landed on the bed head.'Tops believe that it's better to give than to receive and versas don't care if they're are giving or getting so long as it's going down.'

She lent forwards and I felt her hard nipples press into my shoulders. She began to undulate, massaging me with her breasts.

'Which are you?' I ask nervously.

'I'm very versatile hun.'

'Oh.'

'She leans forwards and kisses my shoulder.

'Don't sweat it, it'll be fun,' she tells me. 'OK babe, I need you on all fours now.'

She gets off me to let me get up onto my hands and knees. There's a squelching noise and I feel cool lubricating jelly and her forefinger probing my arsehole.

There's the usual tearing sound as she opens the foil packaging of a condom. She takes a couple of attempts. I reckon the lube's made her fingers slippery.

Nell thrusts into me. Penetration catches me off guard even though I'm expecting it. She keeps going, building up tempo, for a few minutes.

To be honest, I'm beginning to find this a bit boring. All I have to do is just kneel there and take it. But after a while she pulls out. Again I'm taken by surprise. She gently taps my right buttock.

'Roll over onto your back babe,' her voice is all breathy, 'I want to make you come.'

I comply with her wishes. She raises my legs and rests my ankles on her shoulders as she re-penetrates me. This time she's slower and jerks my cock in time to her thrusts. For my part I squeeze my buttocks on the strokes when she pulls back.

She locks her gaze with mine and smiles. It's the most adoring and loving expression I've ever seen. It increases my passion, my need to give her pleasure.

We do actually come at pretty much the same time. Nell speeds up the tempo and then I feel her stiffen. She speeds up the rhythm she's jerking my cock until I too quickly come.

She collapses onto the bed next to me and lies there, her breath rasping as she calms down. I kiss her shoulder, then her neck and finally find her softly yielding lips. When we break for air I move my lips close to her ear and whisper: 'you do realise that you're wonderful don't you?'

'You're not bad yourself babe,' she sighs.

She rolls away and slumps on her back. I roll with her and gently take the condom off her soft cock then get off the bed and go to the loo. I dispose of the condom and give myself a fast rinse down in the shower. When I go back to the bedroom Nell's folding up her lingerie and placing it on the seat by the vanity unit.

I find myself wondering if I should head back to my own bedroom. I'm never sure of the etiquette of a first night spent with a new lover.

She looks over her shoulder and smiles at me. When I return the smile she slips into bed and beckons me with a crooked finger. I flop onto the bed, reach for the duvet and close my eyes. Nell lies on her side and her bum nudges me a couple of times. I roll over and spoon her.

I slide my arm under hers and carry out a one armed bear hug cuddle that lets me cup her boobs. She sighs contentedly as I do that and we both drift off to sleep.

+++

Chapter 13, Independence Day

The Warehouse Serviced Apartments, the Northern Quarter, Manchester, Thursday, 4 July 2024

Nell lay in the middle of her queen sized bed, star-fishing, spreading her arms and legs and luxuriating in the warm feeling of contentment she felt. Smith had left for work, but not before he'd served her breakfast in bed. A tray with coffee, orange juice and a croissant. A very nice touch Nell felt.

She closed her eyes and a warm glow deep inside caused her to smile. She recalled what had happened last night.

After she'd taken him she'd known what would happen next. It was what always happened with straight guys who get topped by a trans woman. Inevitable doubts about his sexuality and starts wondering if he's turning gay. She lay next to him, her head on his shoulder and quietly put his mind at rest while stroking his thigh.

'Alexa, play Dusty Springfield The Look Of Love,' Nell told her smart speaker. 'That's not how dates usually work out for you, I'm guessing,' she whispered in his ear.

'No,' he responded, and then went on, 'usually I'd exchange phone numbers with you. We'd start seeing each other. Nothing too serious, just coffee or the occasional meal. Things would go pretty well at first, until I started calling you too much... then you'd get annoyed and start screening your calls. So I call you really late 'cause I know you'll be home. You pick up, I hang up, you see it was me on caller ID, and I'd be too embarrassed to ever talk to you again, so we'd break up. It's pretty rare for my date and I to get to the swapping bodily fluids part of the mating ritual.'

Nell chuckled at that.

'Well it looks like we've skipped straight to the hot sex part of our presentation,' she giggled and gently nipped his earlobe.

'Yeah, and that's a bloody good thing too,' Smith chuckled in response.

'I wanted, no, needed to top you the first time we did this,' she kissed his neck. 'It's important because I'm a versa. You do get that, right?'

'I get it...'

'So when we get catch out breath and go again I want you to top me,' she interrupted.

'We're going to do it again?'

'Oh yeah, at least one more time tonight Smith babe...' she paused and then said, 'I can't keep calling you Smith, and I know you'll hate this, but I'm going to call you Wolfie.'

'Wolfie!' he responded quickly and she could hear the alarm in his voice.

'Don't sweat babe, think of it as a term of endearment. Besides, I'll only use it in private, intimate moments, like this,' Nell rolled onto her side and put her right hand on his chest, her long fingernails tracing his right nipple. 'But I guess, right now, we've gotta address the elephant in the room.'

'An Elephant! We're going to involve a jumbo in our sex life?' he asked in mock alarm. 'Good God woman, you're an insatiable nymphomaniac or something, and I'm a damned lucky man.'

'Not a real elephant Wolfie,' she burst into a fit giggles. When her amusement subsided she continued; 'right now I guess you may be wondering what it means that you let me, ooh, what's the term you Brits use?'

'Bugger,' I fill in her gap in Brit-speak, 'as in, you buggered me.'

'Yeah, that's it. I buggered you,' she kissed Smith's cheek. 'Now, I get it, you're wondering, what this means to you. How it affects your sexuality.'

'Well, I do have to wonder, I mean, am I now batting for the other side?' he mused.

'OK, so let me ask, which turns you on, my boobs or my dick?' Nell asked.

'Well that's a no brainer,' he scoffed, 'it's your boobs every time.'

'OK, so are you attracted to me because you think I'm a cute girl?' she asked, 'or because I'm a chick with a dick?'

'It's because you're a stunningly beautiful woman,' he answered putting emphasis on her gender. 'To tell you the truth Nell love, when we first met I was attracted to you but I didn't want to push things at first. And when you told me you were trans it looked like you'd friend zoned me,' he told her. 'When you were sofa surfing I thought there was a very slight chance that we might get together so, I admit, I had an ulterior motive for inviting you to be my flatmate. But I was always concerned that you might not fancy me. Not because I'm a straight CIS male, but because I'm a geek.'

'I've never, ever, thought of you as a geek,' she told him. 'I like that you're cute and I really like that you've got this big brain. I'm really heavily into sapiosexuality. I love smart guys.'

Her hand travelled down to his stomach, he's a big guy, she mused, but not running to flab. Well, not yet. And she'd encourage him to eat right and keep working out so that he never would gets flabby. It's what any woman ought to do, manage her guy so that she gets the best out of him.

She let her fingers do the walking until they found his cock. He was beginning to get hard again.

'Time for round two,' she whispered and kissed her way down to his cock.

She pulled his foreskin back, gave it the briefest of kisses and then kissed her way down to his balls, taking them in her mouth one at a time. When he was hard she straddled him, thrusting her hips, rubbing her hardening cock against his stiff member. When Nell judged the time was right, she slipped a condom on Smith's cock, lubed him up and squeezed more lube out of the bottle, onto her fingers this time. She lubed her asshole, lined the head of Smith's cock up with her asshole and scooted back until he penetrated her. They thrust together building up a rhythm.

Nell played with her own stiff cock as they fucked. When Smith eventually came she increased the pace of her own masturbation and came on his stomach. She rolled off and lay alongside him.

'Now that was real nice,' her voice was throaty and she was panting due to exertion.

Smith rolled onto his side so that he was facing her. He kissed her deeply.

'Thank you,' he said when they broke for air. 'I hope you're not disappointed by my performance, but you were doing all the hard work.'

Nell was aware that she'd been doing all the heavy lifting that night. It was only to be expected. This was all kinda new to Wolfie. In some ways he was a virgin again; he'd never had anal sex before either as a top or bottom. The more they did it the more he'd get used to it, and she'd make sure that they did it a hell of a lot.

'You did just fine you silly goose,' she kissed him again, 'you're a little rusty, but that's coz you're out of practice. I guess it's been a long time since the last time you were in the saddle, yeah. But trust me, practice makes perfect, and we're going to practice a lot.'

Now, in the afterglow that had lasted well into the morning after, she found that she felt satisfied. It had taken long enough, but at last things were going the way she wanted them to. It was too soon to start talking about dating exclusively yet. At this stage it might cause Wolfie to get spooked. All the same, that's where they were headed. If he played his cards right and didn't do anything dumb to fuck things up. There may even be wedding bells. Well, maybe.

Nell told Alexa to play KROQ-FM. The DJ on the LA-based alternative rock station reminded her that today was Independence Day. She should do something to celebrate. It was highly doubtful that Smith had ever experienced an all-American July fourth before. She'd make a meal of it. She'd head for the supermarket and get the supplies in today. Starting with beer, a twelve back of Bud. Then sides, chips and dips of course - nachos and guacamole, and staying with a Tex-Mex theme she'd cook herself and make quesadillas. Then the main course... burgers or hot dogs? Nah, Brits eat them all the time now. Why not get a rack of ribs? Best to give him a heads up to bring his appetite home tonight. She reached for her phone and sent him a text.

She read it back before she pressed send. It was short and combined food and sex.

That should do it.

+++

Chapter 14 - The Beat Goes On

Trans-Atlantic Institute for Strategic Studies, UK HQ, Battersby House, Sackville Street, Manchester, Thursday, 4 July 2024

I was in the break room with four vanilla lattes and a matching number of blueberry muffins that I'd picked up in a nearby branch Cafe Nero. Thanks to climate change today was sunny. Again.Oh, and perhaps for obvious reasons I have a good buzz about being alive. As a result I opted to walk into work.

I was dispensing my largesse to the other three members of Foxtrot Six when the text message pinged into my iPhone.

'Wolfie, happy independence day. :) Rack of ribs for dinner then you can get to be hands on with my rack babe! Come home hungry. XOXO'

I read it at least twice before trousering my iPhone. Even after I've done that I reflect on it in my mind, savouring its implication. I'd overlooked the fact that today was Independence Day, which was remiss of me. It's a big American holiday, so of course Nell's going to want to celebrate it.

There'd be Thanksgiving in the autumn too. I reckon I should plan in advance for us to push the boat out at the end of November.

I also like the menu she's proposing, A rack of ribs sounds delicious, but the prospect of getting to grips with Nell's rack is what's got my mouth watering.

'What's with the coffee and pastries?' Viki demanded, 'and what're you smiling about come to that?'

'There's no reason for my getting the coffees in other than we've all worked bloody hard and nearly finished this tasking,' I shrugged non-committally, 'and I'm smiling because I'm happy. Is that so hard to understand?'

'I bet he's had a shag,' VJ chirps. 'Did you get laid last night Smiffy?'

I really want to tell him to mind his own business, but I'm well aware that if I do that

I'll be rising to his bait. VJ will guess from my reaction that he's close to the truth, and he'll keep pushing me to see what I do. He's immature and a wind up merchant, and I'm stuck with him on the team.

'Is there a new lady in your life mate?' Mike asks.

'Well,' I shrug, 'my flatmate, Nell, and I may have entered a new phase in our relationship.'

'So you did get laid last night,' VJ crows.

'Oh shut up,' Viki snaps at him and then turns to me, 'and it's about bloody time, you've been mooning over her ever since you met her.'

Bomber's been standing back quietly nursing his coffee but speaks.

'You know, I've been thinking, we should do something so that we can get together with all our partners,' he says thoughtfully. 'We're a fairly tight unit, so maybe we should have a social event, but nothing majorly formal. Just something so that our partners can get to know the people we keep mentioning when we talk about work at home.'

That's something. I never mention what I get up to at work to Nell. Most of what I do at the Institute is boring and it's all covered by the Official Secrets Act. But if Nell and I are going to be an item now, then I suppose I owe it to her to let her into that part of my world.

'There's the Northern Soul Food Café, me and Leanne went there for Sunday brunch a couple of months ago,' Mike says, 'we could all go there.'

'Sounds good to me,' I nod in agreement then turn to Viki, 'I guess you'll be bringing Byron with you.'

'Nope,' she shook her head, 'Byron and me are no más, he caught me cheating on him.'

'You what?' I'm gobsmacked, 'who were you cheating on him with?'

'Not who, what. A double Whopper with cheese to be precise,' she explains. 'He's a vegan, he thinks it's how he can do his bit to save the planet. He's also really bloody controlling. Throughout the time we were dating he used to gaslight me, trying to manipulate me into doing what he wanted.'

'I had no idea,' I said quietly and shook my head.

'Well, last weekend we were coming back by train from this Comic Con thing at Birmingham. Byron had manipulated me into going with him. And on the way back he gave me this lecture about comics and science fiction was the culture of the twenty first century,' she said. 'When we reached Manchester Piccadilly station I gave him the slip and went straight to the Burger King outlet there and got a Whopper. I knew he'd be looking for me, so I let him find me, eating the burger. I knew he wouldn't make a fuss in public, and I gave him the slip again. I've spent the last week ghosting him.'

'So we don't have to put up with that annoyingly pretentious twat,' Bomber says, 'well that's got to be a good thing.'

'Look, let's settle down and get shit done shall we?' I ask.

I lead the way and sit at the circular table just outside the galley kitchen, it was a favourite unofficial meeting area for the team. The others follow me. We run through what we've already got, what still needs to be confirmed and share out who's responsible for doing what.

It takes just over an hour, and by the end everyone round the table's getting

restive. People are toying with notepads and table litter. It's time to wrap things up.

'Right, let's put the PowerPoint presentation together so that we can get this balls achingly dull chore over and done with,' I announce.

Everyone stands and shuffle back to their desks. We only pause briefly en route to dump our trash, coffee cups and muffin cases.

+++

Chapter 15 - Meeting

Le Jardin Secret, Northern Quarter, Manchester, Thursday, 4 July 2024

There's an A-frame chalkboard outside the bar. Ornate, multi-coloured calligraphy reads: 'NO HIPSTERS! Don't be coming in here with your furry faces, your tiny feet and your sawdust bedding...WAIT! Hamsters! I meant no hamsters.'

Someone thinks they're being witty. I'd hate to have to tell them, but they're only half right.

My iPhone's doubling up as an MP3 player. As I walk into the bar the Pixies begin belting out a classic, Here Comes Your Man. I'm reluctant to disengage my brain bypass but it has to be done.

I pocket my earbuds and scan the place. This is Le Jardin Secret, it's a gastropub. There's no doubt about it, all the clues are there: blackboard menus, pretentious fusion food, bare floorboards and non-matching furniture.

I've suggested the place as somewhere to meet Filthy McNasty because it's somewhere I've spotted on my commute into work, it's close to home and I'm more than a little keen to get to grasps with Nell's Independence Day American blow out.

But my main reason for choosing this place is to get a little payback on Filthy for setting a meeting on his home turf earlier this week; what was effectively a strip club for dirty old men. Le Jardin Secret is the sort of place that's popular with young, well-heeled trendy types. The sort of people whom Filthy would describe as being the woke liberal elite. He should be right out of his comfort zone.

There's only one saving grace in the place - an honest-to-God jukebox. I saunter only and inspect the playlist before investing a pound coin and selecting Nirvana's cover of Bowie's The Man Who Sold The World.

1...345678