Foxtrot 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nell's gone for quite a long time. I've grown bored with adding to the sum total of human knowledge for one Sunday, and I've realised I don't fancy a coffee. I pour the beverage down the drain, and noticing that it's past noon, I reckon it's time for alcohol. I get a bottle of cider from the fridge and slump on the couch.

I'm watching the remake of The Ipcress File on TV when Nell finishes whatever it is she's been doing.

'So tell me, where is the microfilm?' Nell's voice comes from the bedroom doing a really awful attempt at a Russian accent that's not helped by her Texas drawl.

'What microfilm?' I sound confused. That's because I am.

'You know what microfilm Double-oh Eight,' Nell pops her head round the doorway and continues with the bad accent. 'You know that we KGB femme fetales always get what we want.'

'Oh! I get it.' The penny's dropped. I'm in for a spot of role playing sex. 'Do your worst, you'll get nothing out of me.'

'Really?' she raises an immaculately groomed eyebrow. 'We shall see.'

She steps out of the bedroom wearing a black lacy bra with matching panties and garter belt, along with sheer black stockings and spike-heeled shoes.

'I'll tell you anything you want to know,' I croak.

'Yes I know you will,' she smiles and bends down to kiss me on the lips. 'We know all about the microfilm that MI6 has been trying to smuggle out of Russia. And now we have you Double-oh Eight. So tell me, where is it?'

'Would you believe it's in my other tuxedo?'

'Niet,' she growls.

Nell rests on the arm of the chair, reaches round my shoulders and presses my cheek against her breasts.

'You know what?' she drops the accent, 'I'm feeling kinda overdressed.'

She grasps the front of my t-shirt, rises gracefully and pulls it taught. I take the hint and stand. She leads me into the bedroom. Inside Nell spins me round with my back to the bed. She kisses me deeply, and then pushes me backwards. I fall onto my back and she straddles my chest, pushing me into the duvet.

'So, are the spy who loves me?' she asks, 'do you love me?'

'Yes,' I nod.

'Then say it Wolfie,' she demands. 'Coz up to now hun, you've never said those three little words, so say 'em right here, right now.'

I lock my gaze with her sapphire blue eyes.

'I love you Nell,' I murmur. 'In fact I've never felt about any other woman the way I feel about you.'

She leans forward, lowering her face to mine. Her long hair cascades down, veiling our faces, making the moment seem much more intimate. Nell kisses me, her tongue forcing it's way into my mouth. Our smooch seems to last forever. When we break she sits up again and looks down at me. Her expression is one of loving contentment.

'You know Wolfie babe, there's one thing you've still yet to do with me,' she announces.

'What's that?'

'Give me a blow job, but we can fix that now,' she gets off me quickly. 'Get undressed and then get on your knees at the foot of the bed.'

I did as Nell instructed me. She had her back to me as she slipped off her panties. I marvelled at her pert buttocks for a few seconds before she turned to face me. Her cock was half-erect.

'OK babe, I hope you're ready coz here I come.'

She sashayed over to me, her cock bobbing as she walked. I took Nell's cock in my hand and stroked it gently. Looking up into her eyes I smiled.

'Is that OK?' I asked, 'am I doing it all right?'

I was surprised at the my tone of voice. I was clearly eager to please her.

'You're doing just fine babe,' she cooed encouragingly.

I broke eye contact and hesitantly lent forward. I kissed the tip of her cock. Just a chaste little peck, and looked back up to her face again. Nell smiled and nodded encouragingly. I kissed her cock again, this time I swirled my tongue around her head and stroked the base of the shaft, which quickly got very hard.

'Oh God Wolfie,' she moaned, 'that's good, so fucking good.'

I bent down to her cock again, taking it into my mouth and doing my best to replicate the way that she gave me blow jobs.Strangely, while Nell could make me last ten minutes or longer when she gave me a blow job, she was quickly pushing her cock deep into my mouth, thrusting with a rhythm set by her hips.

he grabbed my head as her whole body went stiff and her erection pulsed in my mouth. As I got my first taste of sperm, I was happy to learn that at least hers was salty and tangy but not unpleasant at all.

I swallowed and stood up. Kissing her lips I noticed that she was crying.

'You OK Nell?' I asked.

'Yes, yes, I'm fine,' despite her tears she smiled, and taking me by the hand, she led me to the bed.

We lay snuggled up on the bed. She kissed my earlobe.

'You know what Wolfie?' she whispered, 'I love you too.'

I hugged her close and bathed in a warm, golden afterglow. Life was good. But being a pessimist I suspected that it couldn't last.

1...345678