Foxx Inc Ch. 02 - First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was at this time that I noticed there were a number of tri graphs on the reverse of my badge. Some of them were familiar, others I would need to consult the book to decipher.

At 1030 my office door opened and a woman leaned in and looked at me. "Mr. Jeffries?"

I nodded and stood. She strode over to me and extended a hand and said, "Angela Jenkins, nurse practitioner."

I shook her hand, "Tom Jeffries."

She looked at my quizzically, "I know. Please follow me."

I was a bit taken aback by her actions, but said nothing. I followed her out the door, past the receptionist and through another door. This led to a very small room with two chairs and a small table. On the table was a clipboard with what looked to be several pieces of paper. She gestured to one of the chairs and said, "Please take a seat." She waited for me to do so, and then she added, "I want to be very clear and honest with you, Mr. Jeffries. This exam will include some rather blatantly sexual portions. While I don't believe that is a surprise, I am willing to let you know ahead of time in each case."

To my surprise, I found that aspect particularly exciting. I replied using a tone I hoped was similar to her somewhat formal one, "I would appreciate it if you did so."

She smiled broadly, "Very good then. I'll be sure to. Now, please review the materials as they describe the procedures we will cover today, and then complete the medical history questionnaire as best you can. Please knock on the door when you are ready."

This odd introduction ended, she walked out of the room. It was only then that I reflected on what she looked like. Dark brown hair, a curvy figure, just a bit shorter than myself, with a brilliant smile, aquiline features, and perhaps the most intense eyes I had ever encountered. Her hair was in a tight bun, her light pink dress one that buttoned down the front.

I picked up the clipboard, shaking my head at the rather insane working conditions I found myself in. A path to something even more odd wasn't possible, or so I thought until I started to read the medical exam description. It was only a bulleted list. The first several things were obvious and expected: vital signs, blood samples, urine samples, review of medical history, immunization status, and more things I expected. And then came the rest of the list: 100% visual survey of skin for unusual moles, lesions, etc., testicular cancer examination, prostate exam, sexual function test and sperm sample. Yes, I was a bit surprised, but mostly by this time the surprise was limited to 'how does she plan to do this?'

The medical history was typical and required little more than a lot of short answers and box checking. I knocked on the door fifteen minutes later. "Come in," she called. I entered the room to find her standing in a white uniform with white two inch heels, her hair now down, and most strikingly, the top three buttons on her uniform undone. I couldn't tell if she was wearing a bra, but the cleavage she was sporting could almost put Christina Hendricks to shame. She held out a hand and I passed her the clipboard. "Please sit here," she said, motioning to a chair that was also equipped with an apparatus for me to sit my arm on while a blood sample was taken. She reviewed my medical history, making notes and asking me questions every now and then. Then she donned a pair of latex gloves and prepped some sample vials. "Are you allergic to rubbing alcohol or latex?" She asked.

"No," I said, and moved the armrest into position.

She frowned at me, removed my arm from the rest and moved it out of the way. Then she moved the armrest into position and positioned my arm upon it. I didn't get it, but I let her do as she wanted. "Please keep your arm here while I sterilize."

She raised an eyebrow and said, "Hmm. I think this will go better if you acknowledge my orders more precisely." I nodded. She smiled, "Do you understand?"

As Ms. Olson had said, she was precise, and I was beginning to understand something about this woman. "I understand, Nurse Jenkins. I will keep my arm here while you sterilize."

For my words I was rewarded with that brilliant smile. She broke the seal on an alcohol wipe, then held my wrist as she thoroughly scrubbed the inside of my elbow. Next she picked up a tourniquet strap and tied it around my upper arm. "Please make a fist and squeeze three times, holding on the last," she said.

"Make a fist and squeeze three times, holding on the last, aye," I repeated back as if in the Navy again.

Her cheeks flushed and her nostrils flared (I swear they did), as she produced the sample syringe, selected a vein, and stuck me for the sample. She was well practiced and it was a good stick. After drawing two vials she pulled the syringe and applied a square of gauze, "Apply pressure," she said as she disposed of the syringe and then started to invert the sealed vials a few times.

"Apply pressure, aye," I said, and she smiled again.

She took the vials to a nearby machine, where she inserted the tubes and pressed a few buttons. Then she returned, bringing an elastic, self stick bandage with her. She took the gauze from me and applied a new piece, "Apply pressure," she said.

I repeated back the order, and was rewarded with another bright smile as she applied the bandage. She then stood and motioned for me to follow her. "Employment does require verification that you are drug free, so next up is the urine sample." She crooked an eyebrow at me, "Are you sufficiently hydrated to provide a sample at this time?"

I checked, yep. "Yes, Nurse Jenkins."

"Do you typically suffer from stage fright? As they say?" She asked.

"Um, no Nurse Jenkins," I said, though in truth I was certain I had never tried whatever it was she appeared to have in mind.

Then she laughed and handed me a specimen jar. "I'm just messing with you," and she pushed me into the small restroom and shut the door. She came back a couple minutes later and took the now filled, sealed and cleaned specimen bottle from me. "Now, Tom, please remove your clothes and put on the gown over there. Be sure the gown opening is to the front."

I'll go easy on you here and just say I continued to repeat back all of her instructions verbatim.

Her expression was not so much professional detachment as it was desire when I finished the repeat back. Apparently such over the top verbal obedience was high on her list of triggers. She left the room, closing the door behind her, and I took off my clothes, folding them and setting them on a shelf. Now nude, I picked up the gown and pulled on the sleeves with the opening in the front. Now, normally such gowns tie in the back and the opening starts somewhere just over your butt. In this configuration the opening started at my belly button, putting everything on display. However, I wasn't really surprised.

I knocked on the door and her voice replied, "Come in."

Entering the room she gestured to the exam table. I noticed it was now pleasantly warm in the room. "Please sit and we will review your medical history and start the skin survey."

I sat down, with my now semi-hard cock pointing up from my groin. And it was in this configuration, with me mostly naked and her sitting fully clothed only a few feet away and right in front of me, that we discussed my medical history for the next twenty minutes. Seemingly satisfied with the evaluation, she set the clipboard aside and washed her hands again. "Now, Tom, I find it best to conduct the exam of your epidermis with my bare hands. If you have any objections I will switch to gloves of course."

Of course, I thought. Then she asked, "Do you have any objections to my use of bare hands?"

Shaking my head, I said, "No objections Nurse Jenkins."

She beamed at me, then said, "Very well. Please remove the gown and lay down on your chest and I will examine your back first."

I gave the repeat back and added, "Yes nurse". Then I pulled the knot loose, dropped the gown to the floor and turned and lay down on my chest. It was at this point I realized the only purpose of the gown was to reinforce the fact she was fully clothed and I was definitely not.

No sooner was I lying on my chest when I felt her hands on my feet. Her fingers alternately stroked, pressed, probed and felt my skin. She took her time, asking about various moles, small scars, and other things of interest. As she went over my thighs and buttocks I started to get aroused again even though she wasn't really doing anything to directly elicit such a response. She seemed to sense my discomfort as she worked on my lower back. "Please roll to your left side," she said. Rather than repeat this, I simply rolled as directed. She took hold of my stiffening cock and adjusted its position before rolling me back onto my belly. She then finished her examination of my backside, informing me I would have follow ups with a dermatologist for two odd looking moles, just to be sure.

"Now roll over to your back please," she said, and I did. Once again she started at my feet and worked her way up to my scalp, skipping my groin. All the attention had me once again hard and ready for whatever was next. I didn't have to wait long.

"Mr. Jeffries, at this time I would like to get you comfortable for the final portions of the exam." I nodded to indicate she should continue. "I will be manually examining your testicles, very carefully, to look for any lumps. You do know your age bracket is most at risk for testicular cancer?"

I was lying on my back, nude, as the nurse ran her hands over my balls, cupping them snugly. I didn't try to hold back a groan. "Yes, nurse."

"When complete I will perform a digital exam of your prostate, followed shortly by collection of a sperm sample." I groaned and acknowledged her, ready for whatever she had in mind to make that last part happen. "Mr. Jeffries, while most commonly a prostate exam is conducted with the patient bent forward over the table, I suggest we avail ourselves of the equipment present to make you most comfortable."

"I, um, don't understand."

She leaned forward and put her face right in front of mine, "Scoot your butt down the table and put your feet in the stirrups."

Now that gave me pause. While I understood women getting into that position, I wasn't sure about my doing it. The pause was just long enough to draw a reprimand. Her face was still right in front of mine as her hand holding my balls changed from fondle to control, but well short of anything painful. "Mr. Jeffries, is there a concern you would like to voice?" Her grip shifted from control to fondle, and back.

With her still holding onto me I adjusted my position on the table as instructed, "No, Nurse Jenkins," I groaned as she manipulated me. Then she let go of me and helped my feet into the stirrups, my calves resting on the pads. Then, in another surprise, she attached a Velcro strap to each. She then moved her chair and sat very close to me, taking my balls in her hand and very carefully palpating them. My cock, completely hard as a result of her manipulation, dripped onto my belly.

I don't know how long she took for the exam, but there was quite the puddle when she was done. I figured she was done when she made a tight ring with her thumb and forefinger at the base of my cock even as she continued to hold my balls. "Mr Jeffries?" She said, and I looked down at her as she extended her tongue and started to lick my balls.

My eyes rolled up and I groaned. She then ran her tongue up the length of my cock, twirled her tongue around my head, then licked up the puddle of precum. As my cock reached a state of full hardness she said, "Now we shall move on to the prostate exam and the sperm sample." Letting go of my cock, she stood and handed me a bulb shaped bit of silicone. "At some point during the process I will bring you to orgasm. At any time you feel you may ejaculate you are to inform me and pop that receptacle onto the head of your penis. Do you understand?"

I nodded and said, "Yes nurse." Then she made an unnecessary show of putting on one latex glove and thoroughly lubricating her hands. Then she held the base of my cock and rubbed my balls as her gloved hand rubbed my perineum and anus. I tensed.

I felt her breath on my cock as both her hands continued to stroke me. "You are clear on the outcome?"

"Yes nurse," I said with some strain.

"Good," she said and took me fully in her mouth. To my surprise, I delighted in the feeling of her finger pushing into me even as she slid her mouth down my length. I thrust my hips up as she pushed into me, and she coughed at the sudden movement and pulled back. The finger inside me was motionless for a bit, and then she starting moving it, though in a way I couldn't place. A deep pressure started to build.

As she continued to 'examine' what had to be my prostate, she said, "Really Mr. Jeffries, thrusting is not appropriate." As she said this she stroked my cock using her saliva as a very nice lubricant. I could now tell she was rubbing every part of my prostate, being quite thorough. The pressure increased. "Will you be able to control yourself?"

"Yes Nurse, I believe so."

She nodded and gave me a most unprofessional leer. "I doubt it," she said, "but try anyway." And then she took me fully in her mouth again, her tongue doing wonderful things up and down the length of my cock. The finger in my ass was now moving more in and out than back and forth, and when she added a second finger I gripped the sides of the table and forced my hips to remain in place.

She hummed around my cock and stroked me with her fingers. It was like nothing else I'd ever experienced. Her tongue worked my frenulum and head while her fingers stroked my shaft, and the effect of her fingers on my prostate was to make my cock feel a few inches longer. She regularly looked up at me, and the vision of her intense eyes with me in her mouth added another sexual dimension. As she bobbed and stroked me slowly it became clear that she was in no hurry. Monitoring my reactions, she paused her efforts every now and then back away from the edge.

It felt strange and delicious, and after what seemed like ages but was probably only ten minutes, I had the feeling I was, well, dribbling into her mouth. She noticed as well and she took her mouth off me. "I've got you flowing nicely now, and I want a nice full sample from you." I looked down and noticed precum oozing out continuously. As she kept fingering me she massaged my balls with the rest of her hand.

Then she resumed sucking and tonguing my head and crown as she stroked me, but this time felt different. As I started to tense up she didn't stop. "Nurse, I'm getting close!" I said with some urgency. She hummed an acknowledgment, looked me in the eye again. I had the silicone bulb thingy and I was damn close to needing it. Then, with an aggressive tongue lashing of my frenulum, I was there. "I'm going to come!"

She continued to stroke my shaft as she backed away and I popped the cup over the head of my cock. It was a snug fit and I didn't have to hold it, which was good because just a moment later my body seized up and I found myself at the edge for an intense period. At no time did she stop stroking my cock and my ass, and then -Boom!- I exploded. The prostate massage and her continued stroking sent me into another world. My hips took off on their own as I pumped shot after shot into the bulb. When I finally started breathing again she pulled off the cup and took me in her mouth and gently licked and sucked me as I softened. When she stopped I realized her finger was no longer inside me. I heard the snap of her removing her glove, and then she undid the Velcro.

"You may clean up and get dressed Mr. Jeffries, I should have your results soon," she said. I noticed she was quite flushed, possibly more than myself.

"Yes Nurse," I said absently as I got off the bench in a post orgasmic daze. In the restroom I cleaned up, got dressed and knocked on the door some minutes later.

"Enter," came her voice. I did so and she motioned for me to sit on the bench again.

"Well, Mr.Jeffries, as might be expected for a young man of twenty-four years, you are in very good health. Blood work and vitals normal, all disease checks negative, your testes and prostate are normal, and you have a reasonably high sperm count." She paused then, kissed me and said, "Next time I'll get to swallow all the little swimmers." She showed me her 'sex badge', and I noted the two at the top were CIM (come in mouth) and FOX (essentially blow job).

I returned her grin and said, "I look forward to it."

She led me to the door and I headed back to my office. As I passed Allie at reception she smiled prettily. "How is your first day going?" She asked.

"Somehow even better than I expected," I said. My stomach growled loud enough for her to hear. The clock said it was already 1230.

"Would you like some lunch?" She asked.

"That would be great," I said.

She picked up the phone, punched a number and spoke briefly. A minute later Susan from security arrived and took Allie's place. "Be back in fifteen," Allie said.

Susan smirked, "Take all the time you want."

"Just lunch, Susan, not my turn," Allie replied.

Allie led me to the cafeteria, where about ten people were still eating. I ordered a turkey club and joined Ashley at an empty table. As we ate we made small talk, mostly about how we had come to work at Foxx Inc. Allie was finishing an internship, looking to start law school in the Fall. She was quite interested in my Navy experience, and while I tried to answer her, I found it was always difficult to convey what life on a submarine was like.

"So what about my predecessor?" I asked.

"What about him?" she said.

"Do you know why he left?" I asked.

She shrugged, "I think the job wore him out. He was here for a few years I think, left Monday last week."

"Wore him out, as in—" I said, the question hanging there.

She swallowed a bite of food and then said, "I'm sure that at some point having all the sex you can handle must become too much." She shrugged, "Or maybe he wanted a girlfriend. It would take someone really open minded to let their boyfriend loose in here every day."

Too tired? I thought about that. I'd had two great orgasms today, and I felt energized. Would I feel that way by Friday? One thing was for sure—I was looking forward to finding out. I finished my sandwich and noticed a woman a couple of tables away was watching me. Allie noticed my glance and looked over her shoulder. The other woman waved at us, then stood and left the room.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"That's Cindy from IT, your last appointment for the day. She'll be by around five after for your two pm meeting."

"Oh?" I said. "Why five minutes late?"

"Velma's never on time."

"Velma? I thought you said Cindy?" I said, confused.

"It'll be clear enough. She's not one to waste time, so I recommend having a password ready for your smart card. It's kind of like the CAC you used to have. Eight characters, upper and lower case, numerals and special character."

"Sure," I said, confused, and wondering why she referenced a CAC at all.

Back in my office I took a very quick shower before going over more maintenance history and familiarizing myself with the existing contracts. After going through about half the documents my impression was that things were running well in the building, but I'd follow up with Ms Olson later to get her thoughts. I also googled Velma, though I didn't remember the other name. It didn't take long to figure out what might be going on, so I was ready when shortly after 1400 my door opened and a woman walked in. She had short cropped dark brown hair, dark rimmed glasses, an orange sweater, a red skirt and orange stockings. A pair of large breasts wobbled underneath her sweater making it clear she was without a bra. "Hi," she said with a smile, "I'm Velma from IT to set up your account." At first I didn't recognize her, but something about her face was familiar. It suddenly dawned on me that this was the same woman from lunch. Her name tag read Cindy something, but whatever Velma wanted, I was ready to give it to her.