Foxx Inc Ch. 02 - First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head in an exaggerated manner and barked out, "Zoinks!"

She laughed and smiled broadly. "You're so goofy, Shaggy." She gestured to my computer, "May I?" she said.

I backed away from the desk and offered her the seat. "Of course."

She smiled at me and said, "Thanks, Shaggy." Her hands flew over the keyboard, screens changing rapidly as she did so. After a moment she took my badge, removed it from the protective sleeve, and slotted into the side of the computer. She backed away and gestured toward the computer. "Once you enter a password it will take about fifteen minutes to generate keys," she said. I typed in a password and was asked to verify it twice. Once done she stood, went to the door, and locked it from within. Then she turned to face me and pulled her sweater over her head. She was a thicc young woman, with a truly large pair of nicely shaped tits. Silver dollar areola and tight pink nipples atop easily DDD milky white breasts. I closed the distance and took those mammaries in my hands, squeezing, fondling and sucking like a starving man. She murmured her approval and enjoyed my ministrations for a short while. Then she put her hands on my shoulders and gently pressed me to sit down on the floor.

She sat down astride my thighs, her hands undoing my belt and pulling down my pants and underwear. She readily got me hard in her mouth before moving down and dangling her tits on either side of my cock. Not needing any guidance at this point, I took her tits in my hands and kneaded them as I held them around my cock. Fucking those beauties was a dream. Nothing quite like handfuls of breast wrapped around my dick to really get me going. Velma was holding herself up with her hands, watching me enjoy the use of her ample cleavage as her tits dangled over me. Even better, every four or five strokes she took me in her mouth to lube me up again.

"Enjoying yourself?" She asked after a few minutes.

I groaned with another thrust between the mounds filling my hands, "Very much so, Velma."

"Cool, Shaggy," she said. "Okay if I ride you now?"

"Be my guest," I said.

She crawled forward a bit, then moved up her feet and shifted into a squat. Taking a hold of me she sat down on my cock as I sucked a nipple into my mouth. She was very wet, but extremely tight. She took her time, at least thirty seconds, to fully seat herself on my hips. Then, she leaned down to kiss me as she started to ride me ever so slowly. Velma used only her quads as she raised and lowered herself, and it seemed the tension in those muscles was also reflected in her kegels. Somehow she squeezed me on both the upstroke and the downstroke. It was a slow build for me, and who knows how she kept up those squats, but as she continued I found myself soon approaching a conclusion.

"Velma, I'm getting close," I said.

Dropping her weight on my hips she rolled us over into a missionary position, save for the fact I still had my pants on. I pulled out of her reluctantly and shucked off my pants and underwear. Velma spread her legs wide in invitation and started to rub her clit. Kneeling between her thighs I pressed into her again and then held her legs open by leaning on her thighs. She moaned as I started to fuck her in earnest. "Oh, yeah," she purred, "pound me Shaggy! Come in me!"

Needing no other encouragement or direction, I did just that. Stroke after stroke I buried myself in her pussy, the delicious feeling building once again. Suddenly, her breath caught and her eyes closed tightly and she declared she was coming. She clamped down on me, threatening to keep me from finishing, but I would not be deterred from driving us both over the edge. I slid my hands to her shoulders and pulled her down as I thrust up into her tightness again. I could sense her coming off her peak and then I was there myself, swelling and then bursting inside her. She opened her eyes as I finished pumping her full of my third load of the day. "Thanks Shaggy, that was cool."

I nodded, then withdrew to get dressed, yet again. She took her seat in front of the computer, chest still wonderfully bare. "Just in time Mr J. Your card is ready now." She stood and picked up her sweater which she pulled over her big tits with practiced ease.

"The start page should help you well enough, but if you need anything, just call." she said.

I remembered there was one thing I needed: how to expense the uniforms. Velma talked me through that and then it was time for her to go. I'd hardly said a thing during her visit, but it didn't seem to bother her.

For the next couple of hours I made sure to rehydrate while I was using my new network access to evaluate the services currently under contract. All seemed to be in order, but there was something nagging at me. I spent some time trying to figure it out, but to no avail. It was half past four and about time for me to call it a day when there was a knock at my door and the always lovely Ms Olson came in and sat across from me.

"And how was your first day, Joe?" She asked.

Leaning back in my chair I said, "I think you know it's a bit of a living wet dream." She smirked and I continued, "But I do have a few questions."

"I'll answer if I can," she said, "what's on your mind?"

"First off, I thought I was providing the fantasy material," I said.

She raised an eyebrow and held it there for a moment. "Surely having Velma from IT stop by wasn't too much of a burden?"

I was briefly at a loss, "How—"

She held up a hand to stop me. "Many people like role playing, and from many sides. If it doesn't bother you then just enjoy it. And Velma's her thing. Always has been. I presume Shaggy was able to answer to his name?"

I hadn't realized the joke of Shaggy shagging Velma, and I laughed out loud.. "Okay, and the nurse is, just that way?"

Ms Olson regarded me quizzically, "What do you mean?"

I realized I was about to say something unkind, and I stopped myself. "Nothing. My exam was pretty intense, that's all."

The look I received was unexpected. "Was anything wrong?" She asked.

"Um, well, no. I can't say that."

"But the, ah, sperm sample collection surprised you?" She was instantly pleased by my surprise.

My eyes narrowed, "Just how much of what goes on behind closed doors do you know about?"

"Only what people tell me Mr Jeffries, only what they tell me."

"And what was it our nurse said after our session?"

Ms Olson smiled her brilliant predatory smile. "She all but demanded to be on your schedule the next time she is in the building. When I asked why she said the sample process precluded her from feeling your cock pumping down her throat."

I was agog again, and she leaned forward, "Her exact words, I'm quite certain. I gather the prostate massage was unexpected? But enjoyable."

I nodded dumbly. "I, um, yes of course it was. But why sperm samples?"

She crossed her legs and held one knee in her hands. "Really Mr. Jeffries, when you ask me questions like that I have to wonder if you somehow faked being a nuclear trained operator."

I sighed, "Because someone may want my sperm."

"You see," she said with a smirk, "I knew you were quick."

For the umpteenth time today I was momentarily speechless. "But with full medical, why not IVF or artificial insemination?"

She nodded, "Those are options we support as well, but historically if the woman is fertile the old fashioned way is much more effective. And fun, of course."

"I see."

"No, I doubt that you do, but that's a discussion for another time." I had the distinct sense we were done for now.

I walked around the table and lifted her to her feet. Taking her head in my hands I kissed her thoroughly before giving her a very unfriendly hug, pressing her taut nipples into my chest. "I'll never be able to thank you enough."

She patted my cheek and stepped back. "I'd seriously like to fuck you right now, but I said three per day to start. I doubt you've had sex three times a day five days in a row at any time in your life. I don't want to overtax you starting on day one."

"Well, actually, if you ask Tilly about this one time," I started, and she held up a hand to stop me.

"It's mean to tell me I am not giving you a proper challenge," she turned, locked the door and immediately started undressing. "It will not do for me to think we are not getting you off enough."

Subconsciously I had followed her lead and was quickly getting undressed to match her. "I didn't mean it that way," I said.

Nude, she knelt on my couch and bent over. She looked over shoulder at me, "Now get over here and service me. I want your hands on my hips and your cock drilling me, right now."

By the time she finished that statement I was sliding into her. I put my hands on her hips as requested, and started fucking her. "Mr. Jeffries, I have a dinner meeting in 30 minutes and I would appreciate a pair of quick orgasms so I have time to straighten up."

I started grunting with effort and her moans and pants became more frantic. I was getting close to the finish myself. I turned her face toward me and checked that she was wearing blue lipstick. "Are you ready for me to give you your pre-dinner snack Ms. Olson?"

Her mouth opened to say something, but then my fingers on her clit launched her climax and she couldn't seem to find the words. After a long period of gasping, she pulled free of my cock and turned to sit on the couch. At once she deep throated me. I reached down and twisted her nipples as she sucked on me. She moaned, and the sound put me over the edge. Even after coming three times earlier in the day, my body was not letting me down. I felt like I pumped a mouthful down to her belly, and I wondered if that would continue. This time she didn't seem to be in a hurry at all, and she continued to use her tongue to play with my cock until I was soft.

"Thank you for the snack Mr. Jeffries. Good job getting hydrated. Organic man milk does a body good." She started to get dressed and I did the same.

"I am going to sleep very well tonight Ms. Olson," I said.

She finished dressing and patted me on the cheek. "I know you will," she said with a smile before she turned and left my office.

I got dressed and sat down at my desk, the day's servicing work apparently concluded. I put my hands behind my head and leaned back, unable to keep a smile from forming on my face. I made a few mental notes of things I needed to work on. The trigraphs. There were -a lot- of them, and if I was to service someone without speaking first, I wouldn't want to get any of them wrong. And two things tugged at the edges of my awareness: was there more to the story of my predecessor, and was there some reason to pay more attention to the intern? I honestly had no idea why Allie had popped into my mind, but it was oddly similar to the feeling you get when something isn't right in the propulsion plant. You get used to everything being a certain way, and when something is off, you know at once even though it is going to take a bit to figure out what has grabbed your attention. I replayed the brief encounters with Allie and couldn't put a finger on why I was, what? Curious? Skeptical? Suspicious?

Shaking my head I picked up the PBS booklet, grabbed my keys and wallet and left for the day.