All Comments on 'Foxy Grandma Ch. 01'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Not too bad

Think I'm getting into it.

See how next chapter goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good so far

Loving where you are going with this, gradually getting him hooked on porn etc.

But seriously 11 inches? Put me off a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
LOVED IT !

can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow, keep it going!

one of my favorite incest stories i've read in sometime! love the whole kinky dialogue and thoughts the grandma is thinking about in her attempt and eventual success in capturing,converting and conquering her grandson! i go nuts over your dialogue! love the whole power control issue! i could read 20 more chapters on this story! Lol! thank you so much that so far you didn't make it unrealistic and a quick 3 page wham bam thank you maam story! take your time make it hot, kinky and realistic, cannot wait to see how you describe the eventual sex, i'm sure it was be both very descriptive and hot!

make sure you describe even more just how hot and musclebound the grandson is in the next chapters! this makes his eventually downfall to some much much older and physically weak women that much kinkier and hotter! in that physically his muscles and his youth and his being a male would make him easily physically with one hand be able to be in control of these women, but in the most intimate most powerful way in nature a true contest of power between a man and a woman that being sexual intercourse, these women and their conniving mental games and brainwashing of the horny musclebound stud as well as the power of their pussies makes them the ones in charge even though they are physically weaker, and the weaker sex! that's hot!

i've always thought that women are the ones in control with the power during sex, i mean physically they make a man hard, and yes a man can make a woman wet, but it's not as obvious as an erection, that a woman's pussy holds, milks, controls the erection during intercourse, and makes the man feel pleasure and then makes him cum and when the deed is done? what does the man take with him? just the memory of the pleasure that is it, meanwhile.... the woman has his load in her, a souvenir as it were and proof of how she took his masculinity, manhood, pleasure, weakness, orgasm, etcetera, kind of like the spider to the fly!

and so when you take this into account and then amplify with the woman being much more older, the weaker sex, etcetera and yet she still conquers a stud of a young man that makes it even hotter! sorry to go and on! can't wait for more chapters, and like i said make it wicked and slow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
chap 2

Hope chapter 2 is worth the wait...the lead up was a little too damn long and drawn out.

I also have to agree with the other poster...11 inches..give me a break!

Was surprised to see grandma wasnt a 38DD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story!

I have to agree that this story is one of the better ones on Literotica! Great build up! Can't wait for the next chapter!

LittleprickLittleprickabout 13 years ago
nice introduction

Nice first chapter. I hope chapter 2 offers what you advertise

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great and hot

i want next chapter, please!!!

mbblover1mbblover1about 13 years ago
take you time!

like i said before love and get turned on big time by the sexy kinky dialogue and thoughts the grandma is thinking and saying about her soon to be conquest of her stud grandson! take your time, please "DON"T make it into some quick wham bam story that becomes unrealistic and quick! i'm wondering will the grandma start using other things to conquer and convert the grandson meaning maybe grandma starts drugging his food with viagra and other aprodosiacs to make him even more perpetually horny hard and ready for action? that would be hot too knowing the grandma is doing this and the stud grandson is clueless! so wicked! love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

When is the next chapter going up?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A very kinky older woman

Great story, I hope that the young stud does the nasty with his grandmother.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Too many sentences. Reads choppy. Combine them, reduce word count, let it flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
O.O

Needs some work, but I am reading about something I am not really into and enjoying it. Good work.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 11 years ago
O.o

Never would have though I would enjoy reading about grandmas escapades, but here I am and loving it.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 11 years ago
nasty slut

Grandma is one controlling perverted slut. She's a woman I would fuck and then keep at arms lenght. She would always be struggling to control me and I would be struggling to to keep her from doing that. However, I'm old and experienced enough to be able to deal with her. I don't think the kid stands a ghost of a chance. Ideally, the table would be turned on her and I would assume the dominant role in the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I Love Grandma stories

just being with and learning from my grandma, both family-wise and sexually was always a very important and never forgotten experience.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
she's like the wicked Witch of the West

talk about a control freak! What a nasty cunt! I hope that the grandson will resist her and find his Leanne at the end.

SnapDpSnapDpover 6 years ago

Cant wait to reas part 2. Without even reading 2 yet i am hoping for a part 3. Maybe a new milf can move to the area

Sapper257Sapper257over 6 years ago
Oh no

I don't believe it. You're having a laugh.

I'll read one more and its got to have a good ending.

REgards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Need. Pysco grandmother is a total turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bitch

I love incest stories but this is 2 stars at best. Too much about gmaw with no story.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
Great story,very interesting. Look forward to u continueing.

More...More...More

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not the greatest

This reads like the grandma is a sociopath.. Like she doesn't even see her grandson as human, just a toy to use. It would be better if there was some feelings involved, even just a little affection.

sascha733sascha733almost 4 years ago

Great story! One of the best I read on literotica so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Janice is little crazy but I like it. She wants what she wants and will get it. Only thing is the phone issue. Been better leave all of that out. You said he has cell phone but act like all he can use is house phone. Janice was using hers so service isn’t an issue. It’s a me thing. You have to cover all points for good believable story. This is good though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Maybe I missed it.

Why did he have to use his Grandma's landline when he had his own cell?

He showed her a photo of his girlfriend to her.

Some inconsistencies that confused.

2Reader2Readerover 2 years ago

Don’t get the phone thing. He has a cell phone but was using landline. You should have mentioned no cell service at her place but she has WiFi apparently so I don’t know. A good story is almost believable, this hurts it some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And then peri menopause arrives and the party’s over. Been there, done that. Don’t go over 40 and keep it short term.

GoinfishinGoinfishinover 1 year ago

I didn't see the phone thing as a big deal. I would have set it in the 90s before cell phones or overly expensive. GM would have one due to the wealth, but the kid couldn't. That element solves that problem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7895 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES