All Comments on 'Foxy Grandma Ch. 02'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
GREAT!

Great! Great! Great! Loved it! Hope you write more incest stories.

rafman188rafman188about 13 years ago
What a nasty imagination

The story was great. The plot and characters were really nasty. My mind can not conceive the evil-mindedness that the author attributed to his characters and the fact that he did so, raises concerns for the author's sanity - and my own for enjoying it so much.

5/5

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Super hot and a bit on the forced sex type of story

A well done fantasy and very kinky. A very good read.

Thanks for the fine post.

LittleprickLittleprickabout 13 years ago
So fucking hot

I loved it, the sexual tension you manage to discribe is great.

I would love if he fucked his fiance just to show her what she'll be missing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved this!

Easily the best I've read since I found the site several years ago. Thanks very much. I look forward to reading the rest of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not a story about sex...

This is not a story about sex. It is about EVIL... and the TRIUMPH of evil.

redrose_nikkiredrose_nikkialmost 13 years ago
5 *

Wow, never thought this story would make my heart beat faster. But it completely blew my mind.

Hot and very erotic story.Thank you for writing and sharing! Also love your Hurricane Gina.

TheTitLoverTheTitLoveralmost 13 years ago
Excellent

The pacing was quite slow, but totally worth it. I'm really enjoying the slight variations of circumstances for your stories. Stockholm Syndrome was quite full on, with the usurped wife present throughout. I felt this one had the usurped women a little too far removed, but like I said, excellent nonetheless. Keep it up.

mbblover1mbblover1almost 13 years ago
i don't want this story to end!

damn i'm sorry this story is ending? i could read chapters upon chapters of this! easily one of if not the best incest grandma/grandson stories i've read on this site! loved loved the great kinky, dirty, sexy, erotic, evil dialogue and thoughts the grandma had in her plans to capture, conquer and convert her stud grandson. thanks for NOT making it a quick wham bam 3 page unbelievable story, you have a great wicked mind! i had to stop myself many times reading the last chapters before i let myself go ( if you know what i mean!) cannot wait to read more from you in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Manipulative Bitch

Dam She was a Selfish Manipulative Controlling Bitch

ForeShadowForeShadowalmost 13 years ago
Hit it out of the park...

You really hit it out of the park with this and part 1, guy! This is probably your best story to date; textured, well paced, and character driven, with some truly epic sex.

Bravo!

Can't wait to see more, as per usual!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

Okay..I realize this is erotica, but I still have to say that this was excellently written. I was really caught by the story...couldn't stop reading it. Excellent job. Hope to hear more from this author.

hornacekhornacekalmost 13 years ago
I'm kinda conflicted

I really liked the first chapter, and there was a lot to like in this chapter ... but there was a lot not to like. The mind games she played on him to trick him into thinking about incest and MILFs and then viewing her in a sexual way was great. If it had been all about that I'd be giving this 5 stars.

But then you introduced the sex-slave stuff, and it just fell apart and made me lose interest. It would have been just as good (better in my opinion) if she had just convinced him to have sex with her and live with him and continue having sex with her. But you had her convince him to be her sex-slave with no free will and basically destroy his entire life. It stopped being erotic and became ill.

Still, there's a lot of great stuff here. So I can't say this is a bad story, but I can't say it's a great one either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
the better

I am hard soo hot storie love incent granny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I've gotta agree with the comment about the sex-slave stuff

it just took me out of the story. totally unnecessary and just made me feel queezy. to test it I copied the story to a text document, removed all mention about "sex-slave" and giving up his free will and re-read it. it's much better

bluewillybluebluewillybluealmost 13 years ago
Amazing Story

Just a great job, look forward to more from this author!

sweetmikesweetmikealmost 13 years ago
More more!

You have to continue this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I love your stories, they are usually excellent. I really enjoy them and this one is good too but the blatant crossing into slavery is not sexy, having a borderline mistress instead of an evil seductress really changes how your story feels in comparison to some of your other works.

I thought It really killed the erotic vibe of the story.

Apart from that, excellent quality storytelling. I hope you continue making the nonconsent/seduction/betrayal type stories, they are so rare and I love them.

vargas111vargas111almost 13 years ago
Dragged

This went on too long with the readers being "told" that the thoughts of incestuous Milf fucking was getting to him, but not being shown.

More could have been made of him knocking her up and some of her MILF friends, too.

iamasexybeastiamasexybeastalmost 13 years ago
my favorite was "The Devil Wears Nada"

u should do more that didnt involve incest, just a man's wife or fiance's jealous boss, co worker, or sister.

What I would really like is making a what if section of the devil wears nada, where audrey tries to seduce the husband.

amoroneamoroneover 12 years ago
Superb

It was all brilliant. Let's have more detail about lovemaking with all three milfs. I love the thought of all that mature flesh on one bed with one young stud.

terricdterricdabout 12 years ago
Great story. Keep it up.

I think your story is great!!. It was hot and cum went everywhere. However, I was disapointed the story did not have Ch 3. Gramma and the other MILF's would force feminize Danny, call him Diane, cuckod him, fill his mouth with cum from their pussy and asshole and have some BBC pump his asshole with cum. Even a very old bitch, maybe over 70 for him to serve too.

That's my fantasy! And I would love the read it. My names Terry!!

Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Could've used some more bashing on the boys mother's body though! Like how she was just as flat chested plain & boring as the fiance! And how her body was so dull compared to her mother's voluptuous body!

Mom has no tits, a bony ass, short legs, stringy hair, & pale skin. While grandma has gigantic breasts (bigger than Danny's head) long smooth legs gorgeous hair and a beautiful tan! Would've loved to hear that!

hotnutz32hotnutz32almost 12 years ago
need nother chapter

he need to be cucjed and made to crossdress but it was a greta story

brian358brian358over 11 years ago
Well Done!

Enjoying your stories.

But disagree with the crossdressing/feminizing comments.

That is a whole different genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Goody.

Have to agree with brian.

Ri5eAgain5tRi5eAgain5tover 11 years ago
Truly great

Loved this story and can't want to see if there maybe will be a part 3, but I really don't hope for his grandma and friends turning him girly.

TheTalkManTheTalkManover 11 years agoAuthor
Don't Worry

Hey guys, I don't know why all these comments suggested this or why they thought this story would be going that direction, but I have no plans to ever go into cross-dressing or anything in that ballpark. Just not my thing, nor will it ever be.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 11 years ago
Whuh...

Good thing this didn't go the way I expected. It would be interesting to see who she will pick him after her demise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved this story

Know there is much more to this story that we all look forward to but how about this for a sequel? LeAnne starts a club for horny grandmothers and they conspire to seduce and turn other young men into lovers then pass them around!!!!

I would love to be one of those boys if I were that age. Those incredible soft, hot, sensitive breasts and nipples draw me like fire!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So dark...

so disturbing. So fucking hot.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 11 years ago
Nah...

This story went from hot to perverted sick bullshit. Danny was a weak minded asshole. This part got 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.petty fucked up story. My mom was a domineering controlvfreak

This a pretty fucked up story. My mom was a domineering control freak. This reminded me way too much of my child hood. We, mom and I, had sex when I was twelve, At 20 I might have fathered my own brother. The math works out. He looks like my twin up to about my age 21. I have never really wanted to know. My mom was a sick bitch she fucked him until after he was married and had kids of his own. The first fuck session we had after age fourteen when I was awaked and not fucked in my sleep did not go very well it was a god dam disasster. Yet mom was the best fuck I ever had I still resent it. She turned me into sex addict. In my mid seventies I am still addicted. This has caused untold problems for more than a few people. I did not like the story it brought up painful memories. If there is pressure its wrong, a good lets fuck, everybody willing, incest is a turn on, This guys grandmother although fictional is simply an evil cunt. If her grandson had shot her with a shotgun it would have been a fitting end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
He reverses to quickly

This story needs two more chapters in which he goes back home marries gf and THEN realizes how much better grandma is. The transition from love to hate sucked. Just hey let's call and tell these ppl u hate em and he's like duuuur ok. But I guess he's weak minded and weak willed. Bdsm slaves who are men aren't like this. It's more of a trust thing a volunteering of power to another person. Not complete lack of will. This story was good until very end. I don't know any guy who is a fan of manipulative bitches. Alternatively Danny could have put the bitch in her place then progressively bring his mom and gf into darkness that would've been hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Pliz add a few more chapters about how the grandmother dominates him.Maybe be a little foot worship, public humiliation etc

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
In its way it was a good story.

I hated it but did not mark it down. Just because it is not my style I do not mark stories down. A tragedy in the real world but I realize that it is just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is surely a fictional story.

Maybe in the sequel Grandma can invent a time-machine, which would explain how she's only 30 years older than him. Nothing foxy about her. She's a self-obsessed control freak. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
any more?

how about if his GM gives birth, he helps her, and she has twins, (boy and girl), and they grow up, they teach them incest, her Gs/GGson has sex, get her pregnant, while he has sex w/ his daughter, get her pregnant, and have a bigger incest/lust family?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
how about this?

will he fist her ass, pussy, and if so, will he break her water, have a child, and raise him/her, and the 3 women and he teach him/her incest, his child get the other women pregnant, or will the brother get his sister pregnant, and have a bigger incest family?

lots of twisted ideas!!

really good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great

story was simply an amazing read for my standards. bravo! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more?

will he fuck her so much she stays pregnant, has a lot of babies, have them grow up and they teach their sons incest, so they can fuck each other?

will he suck her tits, drink her milk, or drink each others piss?

we are so wicked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You just quit this great story?

Am relatively certain that what started out to be an incredibly sexy and sensuous story where a young man is sexually enslaved by his grandmother and her myriad mature women friends required to do nasty, disgusting things that would normally never be able to do with any other woman.". You simply ran out of ideas and enthusiasm. It is a shame since the experiences Danny could have had in detail instead of the brief glimpse we had with Lilith and Camille. One of the things I really hoped for was that Janice would have discovered LeAnn when she was watching through the and made her their love slave. Imagine those beautiful mature women suckling on her non-existent breasts, their mouths completely covering her breasts and playing with her tiny body, driving her to huge and long lasting orgasms due to her extremely sensitive nipples and being deep tongued by the women in her pussy and ass as her former fiance was servicing others. Soon LeAnn would be turned into a full blown sex slave anxious do anything for, and to, the other women just to feast on their full breasts and suckling their nipples. Her small fists would be terrific appendages inside the women's cunts and ass and could be the nanny for Janice's baby. You are a talented writer and hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pegging

superb.. please add a sequel containing pegging of danny by his gm and her milf friends..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

I really enjoyed reading this I wish it was me!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

this story sucked ass man. it was so anticlimactic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This chapter ending really destroyed the story you need another chapter to make him realise he is an alfa male and he owns them not they him. Maybe bring his other girls back as well.

As it stands only one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A little over the top with the grandmothers campaign.

Although I enjoy incest stories this one came across as too harsh.

Sapper257Sapper257over 6 years ago
Oh no again

I won't be reading any more of your stories.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't Listen To People Trying To Ruin Your Story Style

Big fan here Talkman: I practically check your profile everyday to see if you have updated. I have lost count how many times I have reread some of your stories ("Foxy Grandma" at least over 10x). Anyways, do not listen to what the other commentators say about your stories being "too evil/harsh/cruel/etc.", fuck them. For every incest story about a cruel, controlling, and deliciously-dominant mother making her son forsake everything to stay addicted to her; there's hundreds (arguably thousands) of lovey-dovey goo-goo-ga-ga romantic mom/son stories. They can easily go somewhere else for their Harlequin incest bullshit. What is worse, whenever someone does something along the lines of what you do they take it too far and make it asinine. They usually bring in pegging, BDSM, cuckholding the son, sissy shit, and other over-the-top fetishes to cheapen the eroticism. It makes me tear my hair out in frustration! You, among few, get it right. You focus on the dialogue, the relationship between characters, the causes and the effects, character development, and the vivid detail in their sexual interactions that imprints a crystal-clear picture in the reader's mind: that's where erotica should flourish. For people like me, you're a godsend. The people who see their enjoyment of incest as just a taboo fetish: where its all about the sex and the vilified nature of it is embraced to enhance the erotic. No romance, no soul-mate love, and an allegory for why incest should be legal (I never want it to be, it's hotter that it isn't). Give me the raw, intellectually-evil, selfishly-destructive, and fantasy sex meal with hot incest spice! Give me what you have always been dishing out tastefully!

I'm pontificating. Long story short, fuck the haters. If you don't have at least 1/3 of your comments bitching about being too evil or "trash", then you're doing something wrong in my opinion and you've strayed from your unique amazing style.

P.S. "Big Tits, Tight Fit" was a good attempt to try something different but it wasn't a Talkman story to me! Can you please do a sequel and give it that original devilishly-delectable Talkman charm in most of your stories?

P.P.S: MOAR MOM/SON AND GRANDMA/GRANDSON INCEST STORIES PLOX.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it

Dude,your stories fuckin' rock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
please continue

this story deserves follow up: she giving more than one baby, starting a family, and detailed description of his fucking more women (and even how they also get pregnant).

messerschmiedmesserschmiedover 5 years ago
Make her pregnant

Knock her up Danny boy!!

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Hell of a Story

That was one wild ride and I enjoyed it but I thought that him having to tell his mom that he hated her was pretty fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love incest

I'd honestly would fuck my grandmother if she was sexy with huge tits then again I'd fuck and relative with huge tits

KinkycplWiKinkycplWiover 4 years ago
Please

Please tell us more, I hope he gets Gram knocked up again, maybe gram teaches a cheerleader how to be a slut for her and her grandson and make her a greatgilf. Raised to be bare foot and pregnant.

Lol

Thank you,

Annie

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago

Loved it.... Maybe in next chapter the keys turn. 360 degrees. Grandma become his sex slave. He owns her and has her doing what he wants her to do or she gets no cock. When she refuses, he invite Lilith & Camille to come over and has sex in front of Janice to torture her till she becomes a good sex slave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
foxy granny.

great getting gran pregnant.love to see him get her pals

pregnant as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sick

All your stories make the men sound weak and lead around by there dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NEXT

I believe the next question is if their child will be a boy or girl and will they eventually be turned into the incestul relationships when of age. Would love to hear more with other women and parties with a few football players. But then again I am sort of sick that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He should get the other two pregnant as well

SpartacuslvSpartacuslvover 2 years ago

I hope you will write another chapter this is a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Fans?

Don't you mean morons?

When I read this I thought you were conceited . I thought you meant readers.

"Also, I would like to thank my biggest fan for his help coming up with the idea and preparing this story, as well as other fans for their help making this story come together. "

But reading some of their comments they must be deluded too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

an experienced older woman taking precious virginity of a younger man, and receive his very first ejaculation of his virgin sperm! well done. that's the way it should be!

nightdragon1nightdragon1almost 2 years ago

Fantastic!!!! What a great story by a fantastic story teller........

StrangeShadowStrangeShadowalmost 2 years ago

Good grief that story is particularly nasty, the way she corrupts the guy into a sex fiend truly evil. But he did harbor dark desires for her and she exploited and manipulated him to the fullest. Great bit of fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I need to see more chapters of this. I always wanted to read about a hot man getting impregnated by grandmothers. A lot of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This needs a third chapter where he has three some with grand mom friends in more detail and have him breed all these milfs and gilfs would love to see one off where mom and friend take on son from he couldn’t handle me in full debaturchy detail

GoinfishinGoinfishinover 1 year ago

So, some folks have commented on the phone thing. Make the setting in the 1990s when they were unusual and it makes sense. I actually did that and it was more believable.

DormayVooDormayVoo10 months ago

Wow I love this gal! She must be a good friend of Doreen from Old Ladies, Thongs and Swimming Pools. All impressionable young guys with big dicks and flat girlfriends secretly want a filthy 50 year old slut with gigantic cans LOL. It’s a great concept!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

"But Janice had stolen all of that...". That line, coming in the penultimate paragraph of your story, encapsulates the entire story: She's a thief!!! She has next to NOOOOOO idea what love is. She is anti-love. And yes: evil! She filled his head with every single bit of what she accused him of on the evening of her birthday. She set about to enslave him and did so.

It makes for hard sledding when your readers are confronted with such an evil piece of shit. And, yet, i kept reading, hoping upon hope that the malleable piece of clay she was fucking with would rebel against such hands as hers, reject her as the excrement she is and break free. He thinks to himself that he needs to leave, leave this insanity after their first fuck. God i hoped that he would, only to next have him think he was destitute without her. How could he leave her? SIMPLE!: get up, walk out and never NEVER look back.

So evil triumphs over good, with no such hoped for redemption. And that's an everlovin' DRAG, man! I feel like i've just been slimed, slicked over with a mucilaginous freak's nasty tongue! Your end for this kid started from way back. She got her piece of clay and never relented the stranglehold she had on it. Pity. Pity love didn't win out. Pity we'll never know this young man's true potential, cuz his nasty evil grandma had stolen all that. Meh.

One more thing: chapter one had me firing on all cylinders. TWICE! Smokin' hot! But then this heinous woman stole his very life for her own nefarious ends. As i say: PITY

TakashiTakashi9 months ago

Wait. . . She's 49? That is GILF stolen valor.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

you should continue the story, this time from danny's perspective. in next chapter, if you're going to write it, you should write about janice in hospital, screaming in pain as she gives birth to his child. then she and danny make more babies.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Danny also should make Lilith and Camille pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I want more please!!! So fucking hot!! I agree. He should get those other bitches pregnant. Then his mother should visit and join his group getting pregnant

01Timber6701Timber674 months ago

There was no love in this only what grandma got was a slave

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 months ago

Ok forget the dumbass anons that says it's good and that it needs another part this story was completely and utterly garbage there was no love it was nothing more than a story about disrespect and betrayal I can maybe see the girlfriend part but disrespecting and betraying his mother is a no the Mc deserves to be killed for it in reality he would have been dead by now as well as everyone that agrees with what he did

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Is there a possibility of more chapter where janices milf friends spend more time with danny?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I enjoyed the overly controlling point of view of Janice. If you are looking for suggestions, why not have Danny spend more time with other women during the later parts of Janice's pregnancy in order to turn her jealousy up a notch?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Incredible story!!! Love the dominant grandmother and her friends

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7927 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Foxy Grandma Series Info