FoY 1: Flavors Of Youth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just like usual I watched from the sidelines and went about my work.

If at morning I thought, she has recovered, now I would say nothing happened last week as she was smashing it in the basketball practice.

And I was enjoying it more than anyone, knowing that I was one among many reasons. And I thought everything has returned to normal. But apparently not.

When the practice match ended,she waved at me. At Me! I had to make sure it was aimed at me. Iam not going to lie it was a very special feeling. I waved back at her wondering how she found me. I went down to her and tried to chalk up a conversation.

"You are totally killing it today," I said, flashing a smile at her.

"Well, Iam full of energy after only eating and sleeping for the whole of last week," she laughed, while breathing heavily. She looked beautiful. "I was bored out of my mind. Thankfully, I had something interesting to keep me company. But nothing beats this atmosphere," she said, spinning around, showing me her beautiful sweat drenched body.

It really feels great to see her like this.

"So, I have a favour to ask you...," she said, dragging her sentence.

"Yeah, sure. Want me to carry you again?" I asked, winking and flashing her a knowing smile.

"Yes!"

"Huh?" I asked in surprise.

"I'm just kidding," she broke out in her angelic laughter. "No, I don't want you to carry me. But I need a place to change my bandage dressing and I would also like to take a quick shower, as the shower here is broken. So, I was hoping if you would invite me to your pace. I promise you it would be really quick."

It is true that my house is only a few minutes from here by walk, but still I was completely shocked by her suggestion. I mean, what are the chances of your crush asking to tag along with you to your room and that too to take a shower, even though it will be a pity to wash off all the hard-earned sweat.

"Sure. If you don't mind," was all I could muster in my shocking state.

"Great!" she smiled, and we started walking along.

Throughout the walk we made some small talk. At least that's what I believed had happened as I was purely focussed on admiring her sweaty body and how the dress clung to her.

Out of nowhere she raised her hand to adjust her ponytail and luckily I was close enough to catch the musky aroma from her sweaty underarm. For a second my head started to spin, and I could feel my dick rising.

"You seem spaced out," she said, adjusting her ponytail, catching me staring at her pits.

"Nothing. Iam just a little tired," I tried to lie my way out of it.

"I'm really sorry for imposing on you. But only you can do this for me."

My pride swelled at this comment not knowing the true intention behind her remark, if there was any.

"Well, here we are. My paradise," I said taking my key out opening the door in a majestic way and stepping behind her, "Ladies first."

"You just want to stare at my ass. Don't you?" she said, smiling at me. That comment caught me off guard.

"Well, you can't me blame me for that, even though that is not my intention," I said, trying to flirt back as we stepped in.

Well about my room, there is nothing to write home about it. It is the beginner level apartment every teenager gets after graduating from their parents' home. A hall, kitchen, Double bedroom and a bathroom.

She went straight to the couch, plopped her cute ass on it and let out a dramatic sigh, "AHHH! It's been a long day..."

"Do you want something to drink? I have beer, coke and water."

"Just water." I got us both a glass of water and I sat on the right end of the couch.

Suddenly both her feet were on my lap. "Do you mind?" she asked with a tired grin on her face. But still there was a spark in her eyes that I couldn't quite place. But more than that I was concerned about her, finding out about what she was doing to my dick. But still, who in their right mind would not grab this opportunity.

"No not at all. In fact, why don't you take off your shoes and I will give you a well-deserved foot massage," I tried my luck, praying inside, that she accepts it.

"You are so sweet. But...," she had an embarrassed grin on her face, "you know I just finished my practice and well.... I sweat buckets."

My cock jumped hearing her say something so dirty and innocent at the same time. I hope she didn't notice it. But I was not going to miss this opportunity.

"Oh, don't worry about that. Iam perfectly fine with that," I said, pointing at her feet.

"Well, I get that you are trying to be a gentleman, but Iam sure you will regret saying those words once I take off my shoes."

"Well. Try me," I said, my cock literally bobbing in excitement about what's going to happen.

"Well then have your fill," she said slightly lifting her feet off my lap. I understood what she meant. I took her left foot in my hand and untied her shoelace. Now was the moment I have been waiting for my entire life. I slowly removed the shoe off her feet and almost immediately a strong musky odour hit my nose, filling the air and making my head spin in ecstasy. I did the same with her other leg trying not to show too much enthusiasm.

"Well how is it?" she asked, shyly, her embarrassment returning, making her blush.

'God, she looks beautiful.'

It took all my self-control to not bury my face in her soles. Her socks were literally drenched in sweat to the point that it made splashing sounds when I touched her feet and along with the strong odour it was emitting, it was a miracle I hadn't cum in my pants. My dick was rock hard now, if it wasn't before. Finally, I pulled myself out from the stupor and tried to reply with whatever brain power I had left.

"Well, nothing to regret," I replied, with a cheeky smile.

With that I kept her right feet on my lap and started massaging her left feet. Every time I pressed her feet, sweat droplets were oozing out, wetting my fingers and just that visual was making me go crazy. Her right feet started squirming in my lap and I could see her closing her eyes and opening her mouth letting out continuous sighs. It looked like she was enjoying it as much as me but not more than me. I was in heaven. But I was quickly pulled back when she settled her right foot dangerously close to my throbbing dick.

I continued massaging her left foot knowing that Iam hitting the right areas, with her sighs and moans as my guide. I pressed on the centre of her sock covered soles, gently kneading out the soreness and sweat, while also individually attending to her toes. While I was just about done with her left foot, she spoke for the first time during the massage.

"How can you be so comfortable? I can smell the stench from here."

"Stench? I mean it's a strong smell, but it emphasizes the amount of hard work you have put in your practice," I said, slowly losing control and letting my true feelings pour out.

"Ok now you are lying! Come on I won't think bad of you for saying the truth."

"Iam saying the truth," I defended her sweaty feet. Only real men know the value of a sock covered sweaty feet. It is art. A living piece of art.

"You reeeallllly don't mind it?" she asked, in a playful tone.

"Nope. Not one bit," I answered confidently.

"Oh really. Even if I do this-" she took her left foot out of my grasp and placed it squarely on my face, her sweaty sock covered sole right on my lips while she caught my nose in the cleft between her great toe and second toe, completely blocking my airflow. "Well, what do you think now? Regret it yet?"

She couldn't have been far from the truth; in fact, she was farthest from it. The smell emanating from her sweat drenched socks, that she had been wearing from the track club in her morning to the basketball practice in the evening was downright intoxicating, and with her feet completely blocking my airflow, I had to take a deep whiff of that heavenly smell while my lips were covered in her sweat juice, waiting to slide down my throat. I was FOOT DRUNK.

"OMG! Your dick," she said, in what sounded like a mock shock. Yup I was caught.

All the effort I had put into tucking my hard dick now became useless as it broke from its confines and was poking against her foot, hard as a diamond. I was mortified. I didn't know what to do, but one thing I knew was that I didn't want this to end.

But her shock quickly turned into a wicked grin, "I never thought you would like it this much," she said slyly, and she started rubbing my dick with her right foot. It felt very good even though there were two layers in between her feet and my cock.

"Go on give it a deep sniff."

If my mind wasn't blown away before, it was now, to pieces. But still, I didn't care about anything at that time.

I took a deep sniff and again I was hit with smell that I couldn't get enough of, now that it was even stronger. I started moaning, not just from the attack on my sense of smell, but also from her rubbing her feet on my cock. I was getting closer and closer.

"Do you like it?" she asked with a tone that was between playful and strict.

"Yes," I replied in a daze

"Yes what?"

"I like smelling your sweaty feet."

"I can tell that from the look on your face," she said, "OMG! I knew you were a pervert, but I never thought you would like it this much," she said pressing on my dick. This was turning on her so much, more than she would care to admit. "But is that all you want to do with my beautiful feet?" she asked, pouting her face, "Just sniffing it?"

"NO!"

"Ohhh! You want more... What else do you want?"

I know this was my moment of truth.

"If you be a good boy and tell me what you want honestly, maybe, I'll let you do it," she said, with a tone of authority in her voice, yet her eyes were that of a little girl who was eyeing her favourite candy. "There is no use in lying to me."

I knew that. She has completely taken command of the situation and I let her do it so easily. My only option is to go for it.

"I want to lick, suck and clean your feet. And not just your feet. I want to worship each and every part of your body, and clean your divine sweat off your body. Please let me worship your body," I can feel my cheeks burning and turning red with embarrassment as I let out my deep desires, that I have been supressing for all these years. I watched her intently for what she was going to say. Her grin spread wide. I acted just like she had anticipated. And then her face suddenly became stern, and she said two words that made me cry out in joy inside.

"Lick it."

I opened my mouth and steadied her left feet in my hands and made my tongue flat and took a long lick from her heel to the tip of her toes.

I was hit the Flavor that I had been craving all my life. The sour taste of her fresh sweat, mixed with the saltiness of her dried sweat, all the while my olfactory system was getting attacked by her musky strong odour. I was panting for breath. I couldn't resist anymore. I began to take each toe in my mouth and started sucking on them desperately and drinking the sweat like it was the elixir of life. All the while she was rubbing her foot on my dick slowly. I was getting closer and closer and just as I was getting close to the point of no return, she raised her right foot from my lap and placed it squarely on my face, along with left foot.

"My right foot is feeling left out," she said, with a pouting face.

I took hold of both her foot and started licking and sucking them like a man possessed. She was giggling, clearly enjoying the feeling of having her feet worshipped. I licked and sucked all her toes, while also not forgetting to massage her foot. She was moaning in sighing continuously. And then she suddenly took her feet from me.

"Come kneel here in front of me," she commanded, and I obeyed like her puppy.

"Good boy. Now remove my socks," she ordered.

First, I removed her right sock and placed it on the couch, and then her left sock, and that's when I realised her feet were perfectly fine. Not sexually, I mean yes that too, but there were no bandages or any trace of her previous injury. I turned my head up to see her sporting a devilish smile, and that's when I understood that this is what she had been planning all along. But how? That's when everything fell into place. I wasn't as sneaky as I thought myself to be. She knew.

"Don't look so shocked. Iam just giving you what you need," she said, with a mischievous smirk.

"Now get back to cleaning my feet. If you do a good job, then I don't have to take a shower," she said, lifting her feet and fanning her toes in front of my face seducing me with the smell of her feet.

I don't need to be told twice. I took hold of both her feet and started licking them with a renewed vigour. The Flavors were even stronger and so was the smell. I licked each and every inch of her sweaty feet enjoying my first ever taste of actual feet, savouring the salty cheesy taste and drinking in her sweat and scent. I was like a man possessed. I took each and every toe inside my mouth, sucking on it like a baby sucking on a nipple, and even sucking in between her toes cleaning the sock fuzz and dirt. She was moaning loudly now and when I shifted my gaze upward, I saw her eyes closed, head bent back and her mouth open, moaning in pleasure. I could see her chest heaving up and down inside her t shirt, and what I saw next made me moan with her toes in my mouth, the vibrations causing her to gasp.

Her right hand was inside her shorts moving in circles. She was rubbing herself on my couch, while I was kneeling in front of her sucking-cleaning her toes. Can my life get any better? You must wait to find out. But I wasn't going to let her foot go until she pushed me away. Her moaning was becoming louder and louder, until it reached a peak and finally, she let out a long guttural moan, reaching a powerful orgasm which caused her to go limp. I still don't know how I managed to restrain myself from shooting my cum at the visual of my goddess orgasming hard from the combined effort of my mouth and her hand.

"WOW! That was good," she was speaking in between pants, "really good... I never thought I would cum this strong from getting my feet licked....," I was proud of myself.

"Ok, now stand up," she ordered, "come stand in front of me." I did as she told. My cock was making a tent in my pants, and she was examining it, with her face just inches away.

"Looks like we have a situation here," she said, trying to suppress her excitement but failing. Then she lifted her head and looked me in the eye and said, "STRIP."

I didn't expect it. But still, I wasn't going to be the one to spoil the party. I removed my t shirt first and threw it down. Then I loosened my belt and pulled my pants down along with my shoes and socks. Now I was standing in front of her just in my boxers. All this time while stripping she hadn't broken her eye contact with me. There was already a wet spot on the front of my boxers, which was only growing. Her gaze, like a lioness, eyeing its prey.

"Go on," she urged me to remove the last article of clothing on my body, and I complied. I slowly pulled my boxers down and lifted my legs to take it off. There I was standing stark naked with an erection oozing precum in front of crush. I could feel my body burning with embarrassment. She was sporting a deviant smile which if anything made her look even sexy. Without breaking eye contact she started to move forward and stopped just when her lips were less than an in inch from the tip of my cock. Just this visual will be enough to give me sleepless nights for days to come. She slightly opened her mouth moving her tongue inside her mouth teasing me. And then suddenly she blew a stream of air on the tip. It sent shivers all through my body from my dick all the way to my spine to head and foot. I let out a moan more like a whimper and I started leaking precum. She smiled, my predicament amusing her. Now she again leaned back on the couch.

"Not bad," she said making my pride swell along with my dick, "Do you want to cum?"

"Yes!" I replied urgently.

"Yes, What?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. I immediately understood what she meant.

"Yes madam," I replied.

"Good boy!" she replied, flashing a little smile. "But you have to earn it don't you?"

"Yes madam," I said, "I will do whatever you want me to do."

"Hmmm... Let me think," she said, pretending to think intensely. She knew what she wanted.

Without saying anything she pulled her t-shirt over her head and tossed it off, giving me an unhindered view of her beautiful bosom covered in a sports bra, completely soaked in sweat.

"You know, Iam meeting my sister tonight for dinner, and Iam feeling really lazy to take a shower," she said, raising her arms above her head, "So I want you to clean my armpits with your tongue." she said.

I was blown away. This is what I had been dreaming of all this time, and finally, I got the chance.

I pranced towards her left armpit. But she stopped me.

"No start with my right armpit this time," she said. Her statement cleared all my doubts about what I did to get so lucky.

I moved in towards her right armpit, guided by the aroma radiating from her hot sweaty underarm.

"Take a good sniff first."

I pushed my face into the wet hollow of her underarm, and took a deep sniff, and was immediately rewarded with the pungent musky odour of her sweaty armpit. It was the sharp, strong smell of her sweat earned by toiling under the sun, mixed with her pheromones, to make the perfect aphrodisiac. I have never been more turned on in my life, my cock threatening to burst. I was happy she hadn't worn any deodorant today. I couldn't get enough of her smell, and started hyperventilating. She was getting a kick out of watching me slowly turn into her submissive pet. She was beaming.

"Now start licking," she ordered, and pushed my head further into her pit with her free hand. That was all the encouragement I needed.

I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue out, started a lick from below to above, collecting the nectar produced by her body and when my tongue touched her sweaty slick skin it sent electricity through my tongue to my brain and all over my body. I could never forget this moment even If I died.

I licked her wet sticky skin, savouring the musky sour Flavor that was burning my tongue and brain.

Kate started moaning at the feeling of my tongue pressed against the skin of her armpit and I could sense her other hand moving into her shorts, resuming where she left off before. She started arching her back, and thrusting her shoulder forward, pressing my face even deeper into her armpits. I could live here for the rest of my life, never wanting this to end. I started lapping up her salty sweat, mixed with her pheromones. I started French kissing her underarm, eliciting louder and longer moans from her, signalling her impending eruption. I wanted more. My tongue was scanning the area reaching out to every part of her salty sensitive skin.

"OH... MY...GOOODDD!!!" she started shouting, then her voice got caught in her throat, then she went rigid and let out a guttural moan, another massive orgasm washing over her. She pushed me away from her and just fell back on the couch, her chest heaving up and down, her breasts threatening to fall out, while she was panting and gasping for air.

"Oh my God!! that was... incredible," she said, still panting, not expecting this. Both of us.

Just then her phone pinged. She looked at the screen. "Oh shit.! She is already here waiting for me."

She then sat up on the couch and patted the couch on her left "Come sit. We don't have much time," she said. I sat down next to her on the couch.

Without warning, she wrapped her left arm back around my head and shoved my face directly into the folds of her left armpit. I was once again awash with the musky scent and slick sensation of her sweaty hollows. "Now clean my left armpit like a good boy," she cooed in my ear. I responded by licking and sucking every nook and cranny of her wet pits.