FoY 1: Flavors Of Youth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then I could feel her wrap one of her wet socks over my dick. "Yes... Just like that. Lick those sweaty pits," she commanded, and started jerking my dick with one of her socks.

"Sniff my pits, you filthy dog," she said, starting to stroke faster. I did as she commanded taking in the sweet sweaty stink of her armpit. I could feel drops of her sweat filling up my nose, overpowering my senses.

I was getting attacked from all sides. Her smell, her taste, her hand stroking my dick through her wet socks. I could feel the sweat drip out of her sock as she was jerking me. I knew I wasn't going to last long. I started moaning and whimpering between licks, which only served to turn her on even more.

"Yes, Cum for me. Cum from smelling my sweaty unwashed pits you pervert," she said with a manic glee, "I know you want to cum so bad. Cum for me, Bitch!"

When she called me her bitch, along with the all-round attack on my senses, that pushed me past the point of no return.

My cock started pulsing, the veins along the surface bulging, my cockhead swelling, and I shot load after load of cum into her sock.

"Ohhmmm FUUckmmmmm!!" my moans were muffled by her wet armpit.

"Yes, shoot your cum into my socks."

I just shot load after load of cum into the socks, while gasping for air, which made me inhale more of her aroma, extending my orgasm to the point, where I was on the verge of losing consciousness. Finally, the last of my seed dribbled from my cockhead and I was spent. She let me out of her grip and gave quick peck on my lips. "Good boy," she smiled, licking her lips, tasting the faintest of her sweat.

"Oh, look at the time," she said searching for her bag, and taking a towel from her bag, "Where is the shower?" she asked.

I just pointed in the direction. "OH great," she said.

I just sat there the whole time while showered and got ready to meet her sister.

"Hey, thank you for letting me use your shower," she said casually, "I will leave my socks here for you to you know...," she said smiling. "Well then see you tomorrow. Don't you dare miss my practice," she threatened me, smiling.

When she left, I just thought back to the day it all started, with me carrying her to the nurse's office, to the point where Iam sitting on my couch, stark naked, with her sock on my dick and my face marked by her sweat.

"Damn... What have I got myself into?" I said, both nervous and excited as to what awaits me tomorrow.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iam really excited to share my very first story with you all. Hope you like it. I would really like to receive your views and comments, both positive and negative, so that I can improve myself and produce better works for you guys.

This story starts off with a single element but Iam planning on adding more elements to it, so, get ready for a KINKY RIDE!!!!

Thank you and Cheers to all!