Fracture Fairy Fucktales Ch. 05

Story Info
A sexual take on a classic fairytale - Snow White.
6.4k words
4.38
11.4k
12

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?"

"Ah, my Queen, it used to be you, but that sweet innocent pussy is hard to refuse."

Fuming, the Queen watched as her magic mirror began to drool. Through his reflective surface he displayed Snow White's chambers. The young woman was laying on her bed. Her naked form writhed atop the covers as her fingers dove into her dripping pussy. First one, then two. Her thumb rubbed across her clit as the Queen watched her bring herself to a satisfying orgasm. The mirror shuddered along with the woman displayed as fresh juices escaped the clean-shaven pussy before them.

The mirror fogged over and replaced the image of the panting woman with a sweating face, "I'm sorry my Queen, but that pussy is just too delectable."

Clenching her fists and gritting her teeth she called for her huntsman. 'That's it,' she thought, "She will not take away my throne. I will always be the fairest of them all.'

Aaron appeared as directed in the Queen's chambers. His tall, strong form made her pussy tingle. She smiled, remembering the red curls that covered his muscular frame. The fur on his chest that she would run her fingers through. The curls that tickled her pussy as his hard cock drove into her. Ideas of revenge faded as her knees grew weak remembering their times together. She lifted the hem of her gown showing the hunter her bare, bushy pussy. Lifting a leg onto the trunk at the foot of the bed she stared at him.

Aaron knew what that meant. He placed his sword on the bed and knelt between her legs. His hands grabbed her arse as his tongue licked the hidden slit. The musky juices of the older woman flowed over his chin. She moaned, pushing her hips forward. His tongue pushed between her lips, the tip exploring the spaces within. Moving his hands around his fingers spread her lips giving him a full view of her excited pussy and pulsing clit.

He ran a finger up the exposed flesh, starting at her arse, slowly gliding around the entrance to her cunt. She groaned as he continued up to her clit, pressing the finger on the sensitive nub. Her body convulsed as he drove his tongue into her pussy. His thumb rubbed her clit as he fucked her with his tongue, in and out of her wet snatch. Her hands dropped on his head as her dress dropped over him, hiding him from view.

His tongue pressed against the edge of her pussy as it slid out of her and up to replace his fingers. As his tongue flicked over her clit he slammed two fingers deep into her. Holding them inside he wiggled the tips, pulsing them against her sweet spot and making her cry out. He sucked her clit into his mouth and felt her body shudder with an orgasm. Holding her tight he continued to pump his fingers inside her, flicking her clit with his tongue. She screamed and tried to pull away, to no avail. As her juices ran down his arm, he eased his fingers out of her and leaned back, removing himself from her robes.

She looked down at him, her excitement covering his face and arm. The hard bulge in his pants begged to be released. She smiled to herself, rearranged her gown and stood back from him.

"Take Snow White into the woods and kill her," she commanded of her huntsman, "Bring me back her heart as proof of your deed and I will allow you to relieve your tension in my tight arse." She knew this would be incentive for him to comply. He liked to drive into her tight hole, an act she didn't allow often.

Standing, his hard cock protruding out and difficult to miss, he grabbed his sword, bowed, and left the room. Walking towards Snow's room he considered how he was going to achieve his task. Snow was a beautiful young woman with a pure heart. She had not been with a man and her innocence was the envy of every woman at court, and every knight wanted to take her. She didn't flirt, she didn't tease. She was pure sweetness. Killing her would be a travesty to the kingdom. But he had his orders.

He was still pondering his dilemma when Snow approached him.

"Huntsman, I wish to go for a walk in the woods, will you accompany me to keep me safe?"

He was honoured she asked for him. This was the perfect opportunity to complete his task. "Of course, my Princess."

***

She skipped in front of him like a young, giddy girl, despite her adult age. She giggled as she looked over her shoulder at him, her dark brown eyes smiling innocently at his stern face. Deeper into the woods she danced, oblivious to the intentions of her protector. Eventually she collapsed onto a rock, exhausted of her twirling. Her soft eyes looked at him.

"What's wrong?" she panted, "You have been serious all day."

He couldn't lie to her. She deserved to know her fate. "I have been tasked with ending your life, here and now."

Her smile faded from her face, fear shone from her eyes. "Why?" her voice wavered.

"She has commanded it and so I obey." He regretted his loyalty to the Queen but had no recourse, he knew what happened to those that did not comply.

Snow White knew too. "Please, there must be another way." She dropped to her knees pleading with him.

Her lithe form no longer looked the playful child but the sexual woman. He moved to her intending to take her life as she knelt before him. His sword drawn he brought it above his head, readying himself for the swift slice that would end the beauty before him. He felt before he saw her hands sliding into his breeches. He lowered the blade and looked down at her. She smiled as she grasped his semi-hard muscle in her small fingers.

"Maybe there is something I can do for you that would change your mind?"

He wanted to protest but her fingers wrapped around his cock and squeezed him hard. He stood still as she released his rod from the confines of his pants and raised herself to meet him. Her eyes widened at the sight of his huge throbbing muscle. A nervous tongue slid out of her mouth and gently licked his head. He shuddered as the Queen had done with him. Closing his eyes, he savoured the sensations to come.

She had seen the men naked when she had peeked into the dorms at night, but she had never held or tasted one. She was uncertain how to proceed but was willing to try anything to save her life. She wrapped her fingers around his thick rod and squeezed, watching as a small amount of fluid escaped the tip. Leaning in she licked the slit of his cock, tasting his precum. The salty flavour appealed to her. She moved her tongue over the tip of his cock, hoping for more of the fluid to spill onto her lips. He moaned, encouraging her to continue her play.

Her hand pulled down exposing his bulbous head. Her tongue circled the rim, finding the join to his shaft and pressing against the sensitive flesh. He jumped. It took all his will power to resist grabbing her head and shoving his cock down her innocent throat. She was fascinated by his reaction and continued to flick her tongue over the flesh. Sliding her hand down his shaft, her tongue followed, flattening on the flesh. Her teeth grazed the skin, making his cock twitch. She wrapped her lips around the shaft and nibbled, enjoying his reactions.

She was surprised by the wetness growing between her legs, with each moan she felt her pussy spasm. Her spare hand moved under her dress and into her panties. Her fingers rubbed her clit as her lips took his head into her mouth. She sucked on his knob and lapped at his shaft as she felt her own orgasm rising.

He could resist no more. Feeling his balls tighten he grabbed her head and drove his cock deep into her throat. She gagged on the rod as his balls smacked against her chin. He exploded with the sudden warmth of her mouth and the vibrations of her gag. Jet after jet of cum painted her throat and tongue. She tasted the salty fluid and swallowed, pulling her head back to suck on his cock. Her fingers pressed against her clit as her own orgasm produced a vibrating moan on the muscle in her mouth. He convulsed again, splattering her face and chest with another load.

He stood before her, his cock protruding out, his eyes closed as he savoured the intense orgasm. She took the opportunity to run.

***

He stood in the Queen's chambers, blood dripping from his hands as he held the heart out to her. She smiled, placed the heart in the box on her vanity, before bending over before him. The sight of her smooth round arse willingly presented to him and the relief of her accepting the pig heart had his cock begging for release once more. Grabbing her full hips, he plunged his throbbing rod into her tight arse. She cried as he forced his long, thick muscle deep into her. He knew it wouldn't take him long, the tight space brought the tingling sensations in his stomach.

He slowly pulled his cock out of her, just the tip resting against her entrance, before slamming back in, balls deep. Slow strokes out and forceful thrusts in, his fingers dug into her flesh as he emptied his balls into her rear. He continued to thrust, short and deep. He watched as his cum was squeezed out of her arse, around his pumping muscle. She moved forward, his softening cock popping out of her.

Turning to face her huntsman, "You have done well and been rewarded so. Now, leave me be."

The huntsman left the castle that afternoon, returning to his cottage in the woods with his brother and sister, duly satisfied.

***

She ran through the forest, tripping over downed trees, frantic to get away from her fate. As she fled, she replayed the events in her mind. The taste of him was still on her tongue, a salty taste she enjoyed. She remembered the shock of the cock deep in her throat and the feeling that she could not breathe and, to her surprise, her pussy responded. Her mind was consumed with the pleasure of the encounter when she stumbled into the clearing.

Her thoughts were halted as she surveyed the land. A vast plain stretched out before her with the forest surrounding. A cottage lay in the middle of the area. She cautiously approached the building and listened for the occupants. There was silence. She knocked on the door. Nothing. She called out. No response. She tried the door and it opened to her. She peered inside.

One big room greeted her. The smell of dirty dishes piling up in the sink made her wince. A table with seven chairs stood near the kitchen. The table was small in stature, slightly larger than a child's play table in height. In the back corner of the room, lined against the back wall were seven single beds. Again, these beds could have been for a large child as their length was too small for an adult to sleep. In the far right of the cottage was a collection of chairs and pillows positioned in a circle around a fireplace.

The warmth of the fire relaxed Snow as she entered the cottage. She set to work in the kitchen tidying up the plates and removing the leftover food in the hope the occupants would be grateful and allow her to stay for a while. Wiping off the last plate the exhaustion of the day hit her. She curled up on a small chair in front of the fire and feel into a deep sleep.

***

Doc stood outside the open door of their cottage and peered inside.

"For fucksake Doc, it has been a long day, what do you see?" The dwarfs had spent a grooling day in the diamond mines and were eager to get home and relax, Grumpy especially so. He wasn't normally one to wait around but Doc had insisted.

"It smells... fresh, clean. The dishes have been put away." Doc moved further into the house, the dwarfs following behind. He stopped suddenly as he gazed at the figure sleeping in front of the fire. Dopey, who had not been paying attention, knocked into the stationary dwarfs, bowling them over. They fell to the ground, sprawled out together, staring up at the young woman.

Glaring at Dopey, Doc whispered, "She's a full grown."

Happy, who had to this point managed to contain his excitement, bounced up, "Can we keep her?"

"And do what with her?" Sleepy could barely keep his eyes open enough to ask the question.

A wicked smile crawled across their faces. Grumpy ran to the closet and retrieved the rope.

"We really shouldn't be doing this," Bashful protested, while tying Snow's hands to the legs of the chair.

"It has been so long," Sneezy interjected as he assisted Grumpy to lay Snow over the seat of the chair and tie her thighs to the opposite legs. Bashful retrieved his sleep mask from his bed post and placed it over her eyes.

The dwarves stood back and gazed at Snow. She was draped over the seat, her head drooping over one side, while her arse was available over the other.

Doc approached her from the rear, lifting her skirt and exposing her damp cotton panties. The dwarves sighed in unison. It had been so long since they had been with a woman, their cocks twitched at the sight of the sweet, clothed arse before them.

***

Snow could feel her limbs being manipulated and slowly awoke from her slumber. At first she was disoriented. She tried to move but her legs and arms were restricted. As panic rose in her belly as she felt a cool breeze on her thighs. Her eyes shot open to blackness. Unable to see anything she shook her head attempting to remove the mask, to no avail.

"It's okay lass." A calm male voice whispered in her ear. She felt the warmth of his breath on her check and could smell the sweat of his body.

"No it's not, what is going on? Let me go!" the panic continued to build in Snow as she pulled against her restraints.

"Ah lassy, you trespassed into our house, curled up on our chair, with that shapely arse of yours. What did you think would happen?" Bashful stated in a relaxed, matter-of-fact tone, "You served yourself up on a platter."

Snow began to take in her surroundings. She could hear voices behind her and wondered just how many there were and what they were going to do to her.

Her body betrayed her and responded to the touches that came.

***

Doc approached the wiggling arse of the woman before him. Hooking his fingers into the panties he eased them down exposing her white bottom and hairless pussy. The dwarves gasped behind him. He felt his own cock throb at the sight of her snatch, how he wanted to drive into her. He slid a finger over her arse, between her cheeks. Snow moaned as she felt the delicate touch on her bare skin. Doc pressed on moving down to play over her lips. Snow pushed back on the chair trying to engulf the finger.

"Come on Doc, she wants it. Let's just take her!" Grumpy grew impatient. He stood behind Doc, his thick cock in hand, his hand slowly stroking the shaft.

"Patience Grumpy. We need to know what we are dealing with."

Doc's finger delved between the swollen lips. He felt her wetness instantly and turned to smile at Grumpy and the other dwarves. "You are right, she wants it. She is wetter than the rocks under the waterfall."

Snow whimpered and shook her head.

"What is it love?" Bashful sincerely asked.

"Please," Snow whispered, "I've never..." Her voice trailed off as fear rose in her stomach.

"Ah, Doc," Bashful looked over at the dwarves as they were lining up for a turn, cocks out and stroking their shafts, "You might want to hold off and check there."

Doc returned the finger to her lips and pushed in. Snow moaned as the finger found the entrance to her pussy and slowly penetrated her. Doc shuddered as her tight pussy gripped his finger. The thought of his cock plunging into her almost made him cum, then he found it, resistance.

"Hold up boys, we need to take this slow, she is a virgin."

"Bullshit! A nice piece of arse like that?" Grumpy could not believe she had never been taken. His thick cock jutting out in front of him he pushed Doc aside and lined himself up.

"No!" Doc grabbed Grumpy and pulled him aside. "If we all want a go this has to be done right."

Doc called over Sleepy, "You are going to take her first. Make it gentle, minimal movement. Get her used to the intrusion before we break her."

Snow listened and was partially grateful for the consideration of her first time. She listened as she heard Sleepy stumble over, seeming to move slowly. She jumped at the feel of something wet on her pussy.

Doc leaned in, his tongue snaking out to wiggle its way between her lips, following his finger. She tasted sweet, like honey. He wanted to make sure she was ready for Sleepy's long cock. He moaned into her snatch, sending vibrations through her body. Removing his finger, he opened her wide for the others to see. A groan sang out behind him as the dwarves viewed her wet pussy for the first time.

His tongue began to lap at her pussy while his thumb found her clit. Snow jumped at the ministrations to her sensitive nub. She could not help but push back, her pussy hungry to be filled. Her legs began to vibrate as the thumb was replaced by a tongue flicking over her. Doc sucked the nerve into his mouth, his tongue tapping a rhythm as his finger found her arse.

Snow cried out as the finger slipped into the tight confines of her rear. The sensation sent her over the edge and her body convulsed with an intense orgasm.

With his finger still in her arse Doc rose to his feet and licked the cum from his beard. The dwarves watched as juices dribbled from her pussy.

"Now Sleepy!" Doc commanded.

Sleepy positioned his long cock at the entrance to her pussy. His cock twitched as her wetness covered his knob. Slowly, gently he pushed into her. There was resistance but he kept going, driving his length deeper into her. Snow felt full and on fire at the same time. Her pussy ached as the rod stretched her tight space, and yet it felt amazing to have someone inside her. She opened her mouth to cry out and found a cock on her lips.

Bashful had watched the scene before him. He had talked gently to the woman strapped to the chair. Her blood red lips and pale white skin beaconed him to join the fun. As Sleepy slid into her he brandished his cock and presented it to her open lips. The deeper Sleepy dove the closer Bashful moved until his knob was between her lips.

Snow enjoyed the taste of cock and sucked the knob into her mouth. Bashful groaned as his rod disappeared between her lips. She caressed his shaft with her tongue as she pushed the tip to the roof of her mouth, applying a pressure that made his balls tighten and his cock twitch. Without her hands she had to improvise, bobbing her head up and down, her lips gripping his cock the way her hands would have. Bashful's hands rested on her head as he helped her movements, driving her head down as he thrust up into her. She felt the familiar gag sensation in her throat but stayed true, eager for him to wash her tongue with his cum.

Sleepy pushed until his balls rested against her thighs. Her pussy was tight around him, squeezing his shaft. He held his position, no movement, letting her become accustomed to his invading member. He watched as she devoured Bashful's cock before beginning his movement. Slowly he pulled the length of himself out of her. Snow whimpered on the cock in her mouth. Sleepy smiled before plunging back in, this time with more force. Snow cried a muffled cry as her pussy stretched to accommodate him.

Sleepy increased his strokes, long and deep, speeding up the movement. He felt the tingling in his balls and withdrew his cock to explode over her arse. He tapped his cock on her white cheeks, emptying his load over her before stepping aside. Snow moaned at the lost of the cock inside her pussy. Doc wiggled the finger in her arse making her jump and groan. The vibrations sent Bashful over the edge as he thrust his cock down her throat and painted her vocal chords with his cum. Snow gagged briefly before swallowing the salty liquid. She lapped the remains from his cock as he pulled out of her.

Sleepy slumped over his bed, exhausted and satisfied, as Dopey stepped up to her face. Stumbling over his coat his cock poked her cheek before she turned her head to slide the rod between her lips. Dopey tried to thrust but his timing was off and he kept popping out of her mouth. Snow held her head up and mouth open to give Dopey a target. Holding her head, he drove his cock down her throat and fully out again. Snow closed her lips and drew her teeth closer. Dopey shuddered as his cock was held by her lips and her teeth grazed his shaft. His balls tightened and his stomach flipped as he immediately pulled out and came over her face and tongue. Snow held her mouth open and her tongue out catching as much of his seed as she could.

Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers
12