Fracture Fairy Fucktales Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Dopey stumbled away Snow felt her hips being shifted to the side of the chair. Feet positioned on either side of her hips as she felt pressure at her arse. She fought against her restraints.

"Please no!" she pleaded with the dwarves.

"Hold still, you will enjoy this." The calm voice returned. His soothing tones helped her to relax as she felt the pressure push in.

"I've got you Happy," Sneezy said standing in front of Snow and holding out his hands. Happy grabbed Sneezy's hand for balance as he positioned his feet on either side of her hips and crouched down, pushing his cock along Doc's finger into her tight arse. Doc removed his digit giving Happy's long cock freedom to slowly side into the forbidden space. Snow tried not to clench her cheeks as she felt the pain of the hard rod pushing in and stretching her arse.

"Distract me from the pain," Snow pleaded, lifting her head, and opening her mouth wide.

Doc and Sneezy needed no further encouragement. Standing next to each other both pushed their throbbing cocks against Snow's lips. Snow sucked one then the other into her mouth, alternating between each rod. He tongues licked the length of each before taking both between her lips. Sneezy shuddered as his cock touched the tip of Doc's in the warmth of her mouth. Teeth gently held the two in place as her tongue caressed the swollen head of both rods. She slid the tip into each slit savouring the taste of their salty precum.

Happy began to bounce his cock in and out of her arse. She was so tight he could feel his balls tighten almost instantly. Wanting to prolong the experience he slowed his strokes. Pulling his rod completely out of her, he watched as the entrance of her arse began to relax devoid of the intruder. When she was nearly closed, he slammed his cock deep into her again, his balls slapping against her pussy.

Snow screamed against the cocks filling her mouth, pain mixed with pleasure as the long cock ploughed deep into her. She lifted her head further, sucking the cocks deeper down her throat. Her jaw began to ache as each fat cock took up space inside her mouth. With small movements she bobbed her head up and down, her lips gripped around the shafts as her teeth grazed the flesh lightly.

Doc and Sneezy closed their eyes as they felt their orgasm tingling in their balls. Simultaneously, they groaned and thrust their hips forward. Snow gagged again as each cock exploded in her mouth. She spluttered and momentarily choked on the streams of cum that flooded over her tongue and shot down her throat. Wave after wave spurted into her until it dribbled over her lips and down her chin. She swallowed and lapped the remnants of cum from each knob.

Happy, having watched Doc and Sneezy fuck her face, pulled his cock out of her once more before driving back in deep and splashing his seed into her tight hole. Snow howled as she felt the hard cock hit deep, and jerk as it released inside her. She pushed her arse back as much as she could against the restraints, taking the cock in further. Happy stepped off the chair, his spent cock still hard as it popped out of her arse. Cum followed, seeping out and dripping over her soaked pussy.

Grumpy stood leaning against the wall, slowly stroking his massive thick cock, watching his fellow dwarves play with their captive guest. Happy stood next to his fellow miners. All had their hard cocks in hand, slowly stroking their shafts as they gazed at the woman tied to the chair in their living room. Each had taken her in some way, leaving their mark dribbling down her chin, matted in her hair or seeping over her arse and pussy. They all looked to Grumpy and smiled as he confidently strode over to the restrained beauty.

Snow sucked in the air around her. She could taste the cum and sweat of the men who had taken and used her for their pleasure. Her pussy throbbed with need wanting to be filled once more. Tension filled the air as she heard the slow, heavy footsteps approach her from behind.

Rough hands grabbed her hips, fingers digging into the flesh. She felt the thick, hard cock resting against her lips and took a deep breath, waiting for inevitable pain and pleasure. Grumpy watch her back rise as she breathed deep. He waited for her back to settle back down, her breath released, before slamming his wide cock into her dripping pussy. Snow screamed as the chunky rod ripped her pussy open. Grumpy stopped deep inside her, letting her adjust to his thickset pole.

Snow felt like her pussy was on fire. The pain was intense. She breathed through the agony of her cunt being stretched so violently. His wide muscle filled her completely and stabbed against the walls of her pussy. Her body twitched as she slowly became accustomed to the weapon inside her. Grumpy felt the muscles around his cock relax and began the slow, deliberate movement.

Pulling his hips back he drew his knob to the entrance of her stretched pussy. Hovering for a moment, he turned to his fellow dwarves, smiled, before gritting his teeth and pounding back into the sweet tightness of her cunt. With each thrust Snow whimpered. The burn gradually turned to pleasure, and she began to push back on his rod, driving it further into her.

The dwarves watched as Grumpy's massive cock ruined the abused pussy before them. Their hands stroked their cocks in time with his thrusts, speeding up as he did, bringing themselves closer to a final release. The dwarves stepped towards Snow in unison, their throbbing cocks pointing at her restrained frame.

Grumpy felt the tingle in his balls and the butterflies in his stomach. He gripped her flesh hard with one hand, pinching the skin as he slapped her arse with the other. Snow yelped as the hand stung her sensitive rear. His hand connected again, leaving a rosy red handprint on the white cheek. On the third hit he hammered his cock into her pussy and exploded. Grumpy howled as he came, encouraging the dwarves to reach their release and splash Snow's body, head and face with their cum. The final thrust brought Grumpy's balls to Snow's clit causing a sudden burst of electricity and an intense orgasm. Snow's body shook violently against the restraints. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she began to drool with the powerful sensations coursing through her body.

Grumpy vibrated in her pussy feeling her orgasm milking the cum from his spent cock. Gripping her hips, he pulled out of her convulsing cunt and stood back with his fellow dwarves. Before them Snow whimpered and shivered from the abuse her body had taken. Cum dripped from her body and out of her pussy and arse. Her frame slumped against the sturdy chair, completely spent.

***

One by one the dwarves cleaned themselves off and prepared themselves for dinner. Doc and Bashful released the ropes holding Snow in place and assisted her to their shower. Snow crawled into the small tub and let the hot water fall over her head, washing away the evidence of her virginity. Her pussy and arse ached from the attack they had received. She drew her knees to her chin and hugged her legs close remembering the events of the evening.

"Are you okay lassy?" Bashful stood beside the tub, his hand gently stroking her dark hair.

Snow didn't know how to respond. Her body throbbed with so many sensations she couldn't identify if she was okay or not. Eventually her mind cleared, and she nodded her head.

"Dinner is nearly ready. We have set you a place. Come out when you are read."

Bashful handed her a towel and left the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Snow pondered how quickly her life had changed and wondered if she had found sanctuary or certain doom. She gradually stood, taking all her weight on her aching legs for the first time since entering the cottage. Wrapping the towel around her she ventured into the kitchen to join the dwarves at the dinner table.

The dwarves smiled as they watched an awkward Snow stumble to the table knowing her unsteady presence was due to them fucking her innocent body. She sat on the floor between Bashful and Doc and proceeded to consume her meal. The party ate in silence until Doc spoke up.

"Thank you," he smiled at her. "It has been some time since we have had a woman. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did." The dwarves nodded their agreeance.

"I..." Snow stuttered her words trying to decide what to say before a sly grin spread across her lips, "I enjoyed it."

"You are welcome to stay, provided you are open to us all." Grumpy was stern in his invitation.

Snow considered the offer and agreed.

***

Snow White adapted her dress for her new life with the dwarves. The flowing skirt had been cut shorter to just above her knees. Her panties had been discarded altogether allowing her dwarves to take her any time of the day. Her pussy had grown accustomed to Grumpy's thick cock to the point that both Sneezy and Dopey's cocks could both fill her at the same time, and Happy owned her arse every night.

***

"Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who is the fairest one of all?"

The Queen stood before her magic mirror and patiently waited for the answer to her daily question.

"Fuck."

"Mirror, that is not the answer I am after. Why do you hesitate?"

"Well, my Queen, you have had a good run, but fuck me if Snow doesn't still make me cum."

"Mirror, "the Queen demanded, "how can a dead woman make you cum?"

The magic mirror's face faded and was replaced with the interior of a cottage. The Queen watched as a woman lay across several beds, her legs spread wide, her hands holding her ankles. The pretty pale face grimaced as a thick cock drove into her wet pussy. The woman grunted with each thrust until her head dropped back and her body shook with a satisfying orgasm. The Queen was shocked to feel moisture dripping into her panties. She watched as the spent woman sat up and licked the juices from the cock before her. She clenched her fists as she recognised the face of Snow White.

"Damn him!"

***

Snow stoked the fire warming the room in readiness for her dwarves return from the mines. She jumped as a knock came from the front door. She stood still for a moment before smoothing out her dress and attending to the noise. She took a deep breath and opened the wooden door. The woman before her was hunched over, a black cloak covered her shoulders, a hood covering her head.

"Sorry to disturb you dearly, could you spare some water for a poor old woman? I have been walking all day and seem to have consumed all my own water."

"Certainly." Snow was suspicious of a full grown being so deep in the woods, but collected the water for the woman, nonetheless.

The old woman gladly accepted the water. "You are a kind young woman, allow me to repay your kindness with a rosy, red apple." She reached into her cloak and produced a large, blood red apple, offering it to Snow.

Snow reached out taking the apple and brought it to her lips. The smell of the crisp fruit made her stomach grumble. Closing her eyes, she took a large bite. As she chewed on the juicy fruit, she felt her face become numb. The apple fell from her fingers as she clutched at her throat struggling to breathe. Falling to the floor, Snow watched as the old woman stood tall and transformed into the Queen. Snow lay frozen on the ground staring straight ahead.

***

Doc saw her before the others. He watched as a black cloak was tossed aside and a full-grown woman stood in their doorway.

"I will always be the fairest one of all!" screamed the figure before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Doc ran towards the cottage. He fell to his knees at the sight of Snow laying cold and still on the floor. Shaking and yelling did not wake her. Grumpy slid his cock into her pussy, she did not stir. The dwarves tried everything before concluding that their Snow was no longer with them.

Reluctant to lose sight of her they constructed a glass coffin and placed her inside, leaving the coffin deep in the woods to be admired by all.

***

Riding back to the Kingdom had proved too difficult for the Prince. He stopped by a stream and gingerly lowered himself off his horse. His arse throbbed from the toy she had buried inside him. The thought of the afternoon's pleasures made his cock harden. He took his cock in his hand and began to stroke when he heard a commotion nearby.

Repositioning his clothes, he ventured forwards to investigate. In a small clearing he watched as a group of dwarves knelt around a glass coffin. He moved closer to see the lithe frame of a beautiful woman laying peacefully surrounded by flowers. It surprised him to see her eyes open.

"It was a witch; she killed our beloved Snow White." Doc sobbed to the Prince.

"A witch?" The Prince had previously encountered the Queen and knew of her magics. He pondered the situation before him before opening the coffin.

Leaning over Snow me pressed his lips to hers. Though she didn't stir he heard a rasping sound emanating from her throat. Opening her mouth he could see her neck had swollen and something was lodged inside. Crawling onto her frame he straddled her shoulders and released his hard cock.

Grumpy rushed forward intending to stop the Prince from whatever debauchery he intended with her body. He reached the pair as the Prince's hard cock slid between her lips and down her throat.

Snow suddenly coughed, the piece of apple dislodged from her throat. She looked up at the Prince and smiled before closing her lips around his cock. No longer paralysed, Snow moved her hands to the man's arse and squeezed. The Prince moaned as Snow's fingers pressed against the redness of his whipped arse. Her tongue lashed his shaft as the swollen walls of her throat squeezed his knob.

Grumpy watched as his beloved Snow devoured the cock before him. He was grateful for Snow's recovery, but jealous of her new meal. His cock betrayed him, growing harder the longer he watched until he couldn't take it anymore.

The Prince became aware of the figure behind him before feeling Snow's hips rise. He looked behind to watch Grumpy drive his thick cock into the beauty's pussy. The woman groaned on his cock bringing him closer to another satisfying orgasm.

Snow reached out behind the Prince to hold Grumpy's hands as he pounded into her pussy. Her tongue slid the length of the cock in her mouth as she sucked the rod and grazed the shaft with her teeth.

Doc and the remaining dwarves watched, cocks in hand, as the full-grown man dropped his head back and groaned an intense orgasm. They watched as Grumpy slammed the pussy they had come to know and enjoy, driving in deep and exploding into her. Their strokes sped up to spill their seed on the grass as Snow screamed her own orgasm, her body convulsing. As she sat up the apple fell from her lips covered in the Prince's cum.

***

Snow White rode with the Prince to the safety of his own Kingdom, surprisingly a short distance from the cottage of her dwarves. Though engaged to the Prince, Snow indulged in the wonderous play of her dwarven friends on a regular basis.


12